Looks like Doyles Room will be leaving the Cake Network

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haha i read the posts po, i was jw for future reference if they happen to turn it around lol, im not seriously going to deposit anytime soon

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just downloaded the new software. Had to change my log and display name. Software doesn't look bad but at this moment there isn't enough action. The sit n go double upsare busy though.

No you didn't have to change your display name! As Charade said, when it tells you it is used just enter it again! It told me tbdbitl was used (yeah by me), so when it asked to enter a name to see if it is available, I entered tbdbitl again. And, poof, I'm tbdbitl! :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So you are saying if this site and the Cake Network was the only online poker sites in the world that Cake is the greatest site in the world!

LMAO

Pretty much... although I'd likely be playing on both (keep some variety happening).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No you didn't have to change your display name! As Charade said, when it tells you it is used just enter it again! It told me tbdbitl was used (yeah by me), so when it asked to enter a name to see if it is available, I entered tbdbitl again. And, poof, I'm tbdbitl! :)

ditto... yah.. what he ^ said.

flint

flint

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure why they would go with this. I guess they got booted off Cake which is a lot better to be honest. I wonder what happens to people's gold cards? I had some tourney tickets that weren't transferred over either.

If transfers are possible, I'm gonna look around & offer up $5 DoyleDonkeybuckz for $1 on anyother site, lol.
I'll take you up on the offer for any reasonable amount since player transfers are possible :D

Last edited:
N

NFLD_REBEL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow what horrible software. I'm not impressed.

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
had a few bucks left at Doyles Not enough to withdraw so I entered a tourney and came second.

had to change my name as well conflicted with my true poker account

Anyway+$164.00 later ..I have enough to withdraw

doylesfirst.jpg

Lafayette2

Lafayette2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyles Room is open now. Its a little different. You have to check it out. More like the original Doyles Room than Cake.

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im thinking about looking into doyles now that all their problems are fixed...I hope the 33% rb wont be changing haha

I heard(2+2) DR will honor the 33% RB for the next 3 months. Then, they will switch to 27% RB.

jjbish

jjbish

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess some people are content w/ ~10 hands per hour lol.

Possibly the worst move ever? Yeah. Will have to see how the new mtt's work out, IF they do what they say.

Wait! Nope! Money comes off asap. Soooo Disappointed!

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I downloaded the new software today, and it is not very good. Also, they have no traffic on the site. I would like to get the small amount of my money off the site.

Does anyone know the min. amount for a payout?

Also, does true poker offer person to person transfers?

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a major step backward for DoylesRoom. Just downloaded the new software and definitely not impressed. The lobby sucks bigtime! The fact that you can't even resize the lobby is just bush league.

bonflizubi

bonflizubi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
be interesting to see i volume picks up or not

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anyone who likes the new set-up over at Doyles?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is there anyone who likes the new set-up over at Doyles?

I think lab man might like it a bit (jk)... he invested $5 in a donkament & got a nice return on it, lol.
Can't see how anyone could like the new site. If you'd never played online poker before in your life, I guess you could like it (the players are real bad.. which is obv. good, lol... but it's just that the site is soooooooo bad.. it's still not good, lol)

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still not been able to log in to the new Doyles client.
"Validation Error."
Éxchanged couple emails with support, and one session with online support.
Sent email every day but the last I heard from them was 30 Jan.
Would appear to be ignoring me, and online support is no longer taking calls.

bonflizubi

bonflizubi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
players seem bad. But I'm not sure I'll ever accustom to the client.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
players seem bad. But I'm not sure I'll ever accustom to the client.

OMG:eek: I think we actually agree on something?!?!?! scarey

I heard this week that rumour has it > DoylesRoom pulled out from Cake while owing them ALOT of money. Doesn't sound surprising at all. I wonder how much they pay Doyle?

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its painfully slow to get in to a tournament , I have asked for cash out for half my monies still waiting. Let u know

illphillllllll

illphillllllll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
asked if we will be compensated for gold cards and gold chips lost in the switch and was told they are in process of doing this. i'm sure i will be dissapointed in their conversion rate, had a nice amount of both including a ace of clubs gold card which is a tough one to get. wish i would have remembered to sell them off before the switch.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
asked if we will be compensated for gold cards and gold chips lost in the switch and was told they are in process of doing this. i'm sure i will be dissapointed in their conversion rate, had a nice amount of both including a ace of clubs gold card which is a tough one to get. wish i would have remembered to sell them off before the switch.

I'm sure the conversion rate won't be nearly as bad as that new avatar illl! :D