Looking For Poker Sites

topper39

topper39

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could anyone suggest any poker sites that have freerolls?

Best freerolls are probably on Full Tilt, at least by my expreince, but basically all sites do have some. I think you can't really choose wrong. ;)

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nah, carbon don't have them anymore either.

giraug

giraug

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think freerolls are good if you want to start a bankroll from 0, but most times the field is to big and the prices are too low...
Better find a good forum and play private games, some private freerolls too.

V

vatopkr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi my pokerpal
pokerstars Fulltilt. Carbon poker . 888 . Dafapoker I know that those sites have a lot of freerolls

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi my pokerpal
Pokerstars Fulltilt. Carbon poker . 888 . Dafapoker I know that those sites have a lot of freerolls
hey vato, I had indicated above carbon does not have freerolls any longer. 888 essentially has two, 1 at 6:10pm ET and 1 at 11:10pm ET, both being hyper turbo style.
ftp freerolls are for new accounts only essentially, after you have played a number of hands you no longer can play the freerolls that run day-day. Pstars only has the weekly rounds no day-day, unless your referring to private freerolls.

Essentially and somewhat unfortunatly with exception of private freerolls, most if not all sites appear to be moving away from daily freerolls. Although ACR/BCP run on demand 10$ freerolls, and Pokerhost has one that runs a few times a day which gets 2.20$ for 1st and thats it, got me a 5th out of like 130 on this one last night which sucked since only 1st paid. The grind from 0 to anything is going to get harder as time goes on, but can be done ( i mean the weekly freerolls on stars is a 1k freeroll i think so like 100$+ for first if you could bink it, although not that easy).

GL to you and us all in trying to grind out the freerolls as they dwindle.

J

Jeschant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sportsbetting has tons of freerolls. Huge fields, takes patience and luck to get into the money, but if you're just looking to have fun with it and not deposit, it might be worth a look.