live GAME VS ONLINE

KINGNOTHING3020

KINGNOTHING3020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MAN MAYBE SOME OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME OUT OR EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG. I PLAY AT GAMES HERE AROUND TOWN AND DO GOOD, BOTH IN TOURNAMENTS AND CASH GAMES. BUT I PLAY ONLINE AND LOSE MY bankroll IN A FEW DAY? CAN'T WIN FOR NOTHING TO ME I'M LOSING MOSTLY SUCK OUT AND SOME BULLSHIT hands. IS THERE A TRICK? SHOULD I PLAY MORE AGGRESSIVE OR LESS AGRESSIVE? JUST ANY ADVICE WILL DO THANKS ALL!!

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THERE IS NO NEED TO TYPE IN CAPITALS. This great article may help you.

T

TurnipHead

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you lose your bankroll in a few days then you are playing in games where the stakes are far too high in relation to that bankroll.

It's simple:
Bankroll should equal AT LEAST 20 buy-ins for No Limit cash games.
OR
300 Big Blinds for Limit cash games.

B

bhanacik

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are a decent player, your results should not be any different than your live results. My guess is that you are merely experiencing the natural ups and downs of standard deviation.

G

GustavoSilva

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i would recommend u to buy this book (Killer poker online:Crushing The internet Game), it makes really clear the difenreçes between poker online and live poker.
there already vol.2

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would recommend u to buy this book (Killer Poker Online:Crushing The internet Game), it makes really clear the difenreçes between poker online and live poker.
there already vol.2

I would also recommend that you READ the book. If I read all that I have I would be a better player. :D

R

robert19876

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would also recommend that you READ the book. If I read all that I have I would be a better player. :D

I also read the book and it helped. I had the same problem you are having. I find playing tighter online helps. Sooo many donks. I have had my bankroll for about 6 months now. Good luck! :cool:

A

aarogorn_

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in a weekly live tournament at a local bar with 40 people, some weeks I do great and some I bomb. Just like online, some nights I play good and some bad, it is part of the game. Track what happens on the good or bad nights to try to eliminate your mistakes and do what the previous people say and read some of those books. I appreciate your question because I need the same kind of help.

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games