Linux compatable poker sites?

J

jaggibson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know of any poker sites that will run with linux? I do most my playing on a pc but have another work tap top that i use every now and then. I know most sites are pc now, and more are becoming mac friendly.
Pitbull poker for instance works due to it being flash based. Any others would be helpful. Thanks

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog now has an instant play(flash based) software.

This Instant Play version of bodog poker allows you to play at one cash game table. If you want to play more than one table at a time, or if you want to play in tournaments, then you need to download full version of the software.

Absolute Poker has a instant play software.

With Absolute Poker's No Download poker game, you can play online poker anywhere that has an internet connection. Our no download instant poker games are browser based. This means you can play Mac online poker or enjoy the game on your Linux machine without having to install the Absolute Poker software.

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to guess that poker site software isn't very compatible with wine? but I got no idea

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I am looking it seems pokerstars will work in wine.

Hmm, it seems to give me more reason to look into dual booting linux once I get this thing fixed.

Last edited: