Jao Poker

Sirrcassidy

Sirrcassidy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally know and was in a business a relationship with the owner and CEO of Jao Poker . He is a fraud .I have a lawsuit starting with him now as he fraudently had someone sign for our company and stole all the money out of our account. He than proceeded to get a loan on a house we owned together after he had someone sign for a company I am Ceo of and canceled me out of the contract fraudently. Then used this money to start JAO poker. If he is willing to steal from me on arms length transaction imagine what he will do with peoples money he doesnt know. STAY AWAY AND GET YOUR MONEY OFF THIS SITE. If you want more info about thus guy let me know.

Wow ty I will keep in touch with you on this

F

Fupa53

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
JaoPoker

That site is an absolute joke and takes care of the big stacks like normal. Why "uvebeenrolled" and 2 guys get all the rakeback is beyond me. My advice to you all, USE OTHER SITES. Alot of fishy things, like showing your cards. You click "Show" and it says it times you out and will not allow it. My opinion this site won't last very long

M

mattg84

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestone, JaoPoker & Soni

Honestone is Marc D. Schulte - funny how he's only posted once. It's because he owes a lot of people money & trying to get it from Soni - CEO Jao. Soni helped him when he got out of jail. Gave him a $ to get his life back and now he's trying to drag Soni's name through the mud. I was there that night when Soni gave him money. And he still owes Soni over 3gs. Soni warned us about Marc & kept records of everything. I trusted Marc & Marc screwed us over. Marc & I did a drywall business which he screw me out of. Just like he screwed Eric, another business, out of. Marc D. Schulte is scum.

Marc D schulte , DOB; 8/13/1978 has a criminal record a mile long. Look up his criminal record and you will see. https://cch.state.mn.us/
2001 - DUI
2002 - Burglary 4th degree
2002 Assault 5th degree
2005 assaut 5th degree
2007 discordly conduct
2009 - DUI
2015 - Drug - felony
2016 drug - felonly

I just found out about his post. Soni in a law suit with Marc trying to clear his name from this scum. Marc's been at our local card room telling lies about Soni. It's BS - but I know Soni well enough that he's always trying to do right by others. People - do your research!

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone played at Jao Poker ? Just signed up wanted to know if it's any good or worth depositing?
Thanks

I've only played on their website which has plenty of issues my internet connection is 75 - 100 mbs+ sec and I time out and other glitches on their end. I've downloaded and deleted their software 6 times. After the 3rd time the technicians said by email to try it now it should work, no, no, and no lol it never opened and crashed.

They've got freerolls and affiliates that host theirs on the site to say something kind. The players are kind of frustrated at times, read the chats when they do talk :eek:.

See the companies that CardsChat work with, they have a huge community and have built their brand on members / poker affiliate companies over the last 14 years or so. See in your personal profile where they ask you to list your user name (and you have) on individual poker sites where they list those company names - notice not every poker company is listed, tell tale?

Last edited:
PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JAO

JAO is one of those pop up by night sites. It was around for less than 6 months. I tried playing there, won some early money, and got out some twice, but when I noticed the freerolls were fewer by the week, and then none at all, I just played out the $10 I left on the second cashout, and never went back. Well I found the post I knew was coming. They closed the doors and run with the money like others we may remember.

I just post this as a warning for new players without much experience with these type scam sites. Free money for the taking to play a game you love is to good to pass up. And with a low player base your odds of winning some money is really good. And the site has players already laying out some positive opinions about their unheard of experience. And the site is making their site look like the greatest poker site ever seen online. These are the things they use to attract mostly new unexperienced players, because they know most long time players know to well, but don't get me wrong, because many other players of all back grounds get pulled in I assure you, because I been there, and I hate to see others suffer what it feels like to have the money you won not showing in your account on any day you open up the site to play a game They give no notice.

So if you do find a new site with some things like this, think before joining, ask some friends, or just other players, take some time to for a search to find any answers to have, and the one good advice we all have a problem taking when free money is so strong, it that if it sounds to good to be, it probably is, and I add if it concerns poker, it IS

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JAO poker closed its website on 2/20/2018, I clicked on it and the lobby was empty without sending a message to their few players, they just disappeared. Bye Bye to everyone's money.

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JAO poker closed its website on 2/20/2018, I clicked on it and the lobby was empty without sending a message to their few players, they just disappeared. Bye Bye to everyone's money.

Yep. I received notice from another forum stating Jao has officially closed it's doors & moving their freeroll games to 6 4 Spades. A small amount of money in my account on that site ( 25 - 30 bux ) is locked in or lost.

H

honestone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rebuttal

I, Marc S., made negative and false statements about Jao Poker and Penh Lo a/k.a Soni, its former CEO. The post(s) were made out of frustration and lashing out. Mr. Lo and I have settled our dispute. I acknowledge that my posts were used by others to negatively discredit Jao Poker, Soni and Jao affiliates. I apologize to him (Soni), Jao Poker and its affiliates for making the post.