Intertops..... What is going on? Suddenly ban my account after winning freeroll and....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant see how you won $900 playing anything on I-tops. Its like they dont even try to entice players. Get rid of those free rolls everyday, just pay some overlay and have a few decent mtts.

King Cadmus

King Cadmus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe so others reading it are more inclined to stay away.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold up!! Running deep in this $11 $40GTD MTT. Its not that bad but its close. Intertops as a company is straight up, it would have to a fun, like sitting in a local card room, kind of enviroment and its not even like that,

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People please stay away from this site. It's just a waste of your time to play there. They blocked me just for my freeroll winnings too. I have tried to email about this crap to gambling commission but seems it's not going to help me.

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People please stay away from this site. It's just a waste of your time to play there. They blocked me just for my freeroll winnings too. I have tried to email about this crap to gambling commission but seems it's not going to help me.
This seems a bit fishy to me. I've been playing freerolls on Intertops for over 2 years now. Never once made a deposit. Built several bankrolls between $200-$700 by winning small freeroll prizes, a few dozen tickets to the "just one dolla", and using my bankroll to play small MTT's. Never had a single issue. Just wish they had as many freerolls as they used to.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This seems a bit fishy to me. I've been playing freerolls on Intertops for over 2 years now. Never once made a deposit. Built several bankrolls between $200-$700 by winning small freeroll prizes, a few dozen tickets to the "just one dolla", and using my bankroll to play small MTT's. Never had a single issue. Just wish they had as many freerolls as they used to.
I have never read anyone stating that they had a successful/pleasant experience withdrawing from InterTops. Are you saying you have successfully withdrawn several times from IT? Are you saying you have successfully withdrawn FreeRoll earnings?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never read anyone stating that they had a successful/pleasant experience withdrawing from InterTops. Are you saying you have successfully withdrawn several times from IT? Are you saying you have successfully withdrawn FreeRoll earnings?
withdraw money from intertops is very complicated :fight:

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a thread about getting rid of the CC freerolls at InterTops because of the terrible cash out problems there. The absurd rake rollover etc. The site is terrible IMO.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have successfully withdrawn several times from IT for an excess of a few thousand but that was 2 years ago or so

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll management on Tops has been pretty bad honestly I've gotten stupid and jumped up to higher stakes & went bust before I've gotten my roll where I wanted to cash out.

I didn't see any mention of withdrawing in the post I quoted, to me it read like a complaint that the user was banned for winning freerolls. lol. My apologies if I missed a greater point.

Just finished 12th in a freeroll on Intertops btw lol. Another ticket to the infamous "just one dolla". Gotta love it. Tourneys full of players that qualified exclusively by cashing in freerolls are usually easy money.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK... that sucks big time....
At least as long as I haven’t heard intertops story about this....

I think they should be required to give you an exact reason for banning you because they don’t only stop you from playing there but they take 900$ away from you...

Maybe they have a good reason to do so... I don’t know what you might have done on JuicyStakes ;)

But they simply cannot just tell you that for some secret reason your money is now theirs...

Maybe you can try to contact their support chat and ask them for the exact legal name of the company in charge of intertops as your lawyer told you he needs that... Maybe You can bluff them?

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CANT SEEM TO DOWNLOAD iNTERTOPS

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After reading this i think the CC moderators should track the dealings the winners of the $2000 Free roll have with this site . If they prove to be unsatisfactory all involvement with INERTOPS should cease and a active campaign to warn all members should begin . I will send a PM to all Mods referring them to this thread and this idea . I suggest all posters do the same .

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think it's because they want you to deposit money and not just play freerolls. They probably have very poor cash flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.