Intertops and Freeroll wins...

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What if you don't have a Driver's License or a Utility Bill or a Credit Card? :bike:
BetOnline doesn't make you submit your whole Life to them just to use Freeroll winnings in Cash Tournaments (they might if you actually want to cash out though).

OH believe me, if you want to TRY to cash out on Bet-on-line you need all those documents and more.:D You need to deposit $50 and then don't take any bonus or free bets because you need to roll the first 50 over in the sportbook at least 1 x BUT if you take any "free"
bonus you need to roll that in the sportbook like 10x or more . Haha These sites do not want to give but they will let you deposit with a stolen credit card Haha no verification necessary to deposit :eek:

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree wholly, and am again, appreciative of Cardschat for giving us the opportunity to know just how crappy they are, from their software, to their hoop-jumping... In all my attempts to even have a good game experience on this stupid site, I have been thwarted, by poor graphics, poor game options, and very very poor randomness of cards dealt...
These guys are open because they can be, using skeletal software and personnel... POWER TO FREE ENTERPRISE!
I know some stuff about this... if anyone is interested in opening one, link me up... We could even call it cardschatpoker.com!
The beauty of this equation is simply the amounts of money you can lock into the cycle without paying it out...
The bigger your pool is, the richer you are... you only need about 100 customers to launch.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't like it the website too. continues to send me advertizing messages on mail, today unsubscribed from them and the client of poker removed them.

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not real. This site only provides for deposits. :D

Most sites are like that. I also find that when i build a bankroll the site closes or something happens with a payment processor or an error occurs.

This is after you achieve the impossible and beat a game where you are charged rake, play against bots and colluders. And people being staked all over the place on every forum, playing the same game as you with other peoples money.

Future looks very very bad

If im not being fair and honest myself somebody please tell me.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most sites are like that. I also find that when i build a bankroll the site closes or something happens with a payment processor or an error occurs.

This is after you achieve the impossible and beat a game where you are charged rake, play against bots and colluders. And people being staked all over the place on every forum, playing the same game as you with other peoples money.

Future looks very very bad

If im not being fair and honest myself somebody please tell me.

Do not be sad, everything is not so bad. There are other trusted sites with a good reputation, such as pokerstars, 888, BetOnline or SportsBetting. :)

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not be sad, everything is not so bad. There are other trusted sites with a good reputation, such as PokerStars, 888, BetOnline or SportsBetting. :)

Ah thank you :) Im not sad because when i get scammed its a learning experience.

PokerStars, 888, BOL it depends on who you talk to. Some people have had their own issues with those sites too.

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is good work Ms Debi... Well Done and thanks for being there!

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I went through verification, made a deposit, but in order to withdraw at least a dollar, I need to get $ 137 rake

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I went through verification, made a deposit, but in order to withdraw at least a dollar, I need to get $ 137 rake

This is so damm ridiculous. I am really angry that CardsChat would put all of us through this garbage. They should not even have freerolls with this site

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dni

Hello it seems perfect what all poker sites ask you document that gives us security when depositing!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm confused, geitenkamper says he has his funds in his bank account, is there some way to bypass the rollover requirements, if so I'd love for you to help me with that please.
I've been playing cash games to try and complete the rollover requirements and due to the almost non existent traffic for the times that I can play in my time zone it is taking forever, and the only way to know if you have reached the requirements is when you try for a withdrawal, then when knocked back all they tell you you is you have so many $ of rollover to go.

I thought when accounts were fixed it meant that funds were released into their Poker account to be able to play with.

:confused::confused::confused:

You are correct - you have to meet withdrawal requirements to withdraw funds. There is nothing I can do to assist with that.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is so damm ridiculous. I am really angry that CardsChat would put all of us through this garbage. They should not even have freerolls with this site

We don't put you through anything. We offer you freerolls but we do not force you to play in them. It is up to you to decide if you want to play at any poker site and I would strongly recommend you check out their withdrawal requirements before you do. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anyone needs assistance with getting their freeroll winnings moved to their poker account so you can use it to enter tournaments send me a pm with your Intertops username and email address.

Please do not contact me to help you get a withdrawal - I can not assist with that.

Sword

Sword

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is just a simple identification procedure, roughly speaking, that you are an adult and you would not have a chance to create other accounts, all just send them this data and play quietly. Good luck in the game.