How many poker rooms do you think you should join?

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I don't find a lot time to join games but I think it would be better playing on as many tables and other sites as possible. Why not? It should be give you way more chance and more oppurtinity to rise your bankroll in a shorter time. It's not easy as said surely, you should put your whole effort and make sure you won't go through any distraction over rough games. Good luck to you!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always had an account in more poker rooms, because it provides more opportunities for fun

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It will always depend on the modality you play, such as: cash tables, sit & go, spin or open or rebuy tournaments.

There are rooms that offer better traffic in each modality. You must find out and know to see where you can feel more comfortable in your game and for your bankroll.

Last edited:
Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you need to use as many opportunities to earn money
play wherever you can make money

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes, belonging to multiple poker sites is a good idea, so you will be able to gain many skills and a good experience, because the level of players varies from one site to another, in addition to benefiting from a lot of free tournaments

karthos

karthos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Multiple sites sounds good but....

I feel like I'm kinda limited I used to play Pokerstars until they blocked American from cash games so now I'm on ACR and Black Chip I also am on bet online any other suggestions for sites I can play I looked at the Carsdschat top 8 but most of them have so few players which meant less open seats

karthos

karthos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
where do you suggest?

I have accounts at several rooms, I feel that gives me the best choice for the CC freerolls. It also depends where you live....the time difference may not be favourable
What sites do you play? I'm looking for suggestions

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just a quick question do you think its a good idea to belong to multiple poker sites or should you concentrate all your efforts on a single site

I signed up with a large number at one time but most have now gone, if not because of the domain seizures then for some other reason. The only site I play at the moment is PokerStars. Going to stick to it for the time being; it's by far the biggest and almost certainly the best.