How legit are jackpot freerolls?

A

Anton1609

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Такого фриролла я еще не встречал.
Думаю, это очередной фриролл, в котором участников еще больше из-за слова «джекпот».

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion playing this mtts is wast of time. You have to play few hours to win few cents or like on partypoker you have to be in first 42 players to win ticket (players in this freerolls - 1500+). One time on intertops i won this freeroll (when i was dumb enough to play this tournaments), but in the end of the day i didn't cash out nothing.

If you think about win some money from freerolls i suggest you to stick to cardschat and earn your way to platinum lvl freerolls.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty easy to find the password and sign up for these freerolls. Besides the typical donk shoving every now and then, it's probably less traffic than the usual freerolls ran on ACR.

D

DiamondBaron

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, they are decent...have a tourney every four days on intertops and the next day ACR.....being from u.s. it isnt easy to find freerolls to play,but these are enjoyable!..if you place in top ten{?} in two consecutive you get extra cash..

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have mixed feelings about the jackpot freerolls, I believe that sometimes they feel like they are geared to eliminate certain types of players and the card-play doesn't seem so random. However, it's a freeroll and it's fun. Enjoy!

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Idk about any1 else but freerolls are a good thing. They are exactly that free..so no chance of losing nothing.good luck.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Has anyone ever been redeemed for the rewards they offer? I think i meet some of their requirements when top places two in arow but lets see. Just didnt remeber this possibility, so my splahing around when 3players left feels kind of stupid now :) :)

Last edited:
V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw that there are many of such freerolls coming up on ACR. I'm not really interested in the leader boards or the jackpot prize, but only in the passwords to play the freerolls. They require registration, though, so I was wondering if anyone has done it before and if there's anything sketchy with the site?

Thanks!
Of course, you can just play in these tournaments, but I would advise you to register with them ( this is a matter of 1 minute). But if you take 2 first places within 4 days, you can get very good money!

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, you can just play in these tournaments, but I would advise you to register with them ( this is a matter of 1 minute). But if you take 2 first places within 4 days, you can get very good money!

Thanks for the recommendation!

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Have Redeemed for Small Rewards They Offer...

Has anyone ever been redeemed for the rewards they offer? I think i meet some of their requirements when top places two in arow but lets see. Just didnt remeber this possibility, so my splahing around when 3players left feels kind of stupid now :) :)

But nothing close to what I think you are asking... I have only been playing them at Intertops for the last few months. I have redeemed for monthly Top 10 prizes and finishing Top 10 in back to back freerolls... these are small dollars, but nice and in addition to freeroll game winnings... $5 each type of thing.

I think though, you are referring to finishing 1st in back to back freerolls, which the offer $1k payout (I think you may have to play multiple sites to achieve this.). I have not had to worry about this...lol! I believe they offer $100 bonus if you win 2 freerolls within five days, so this could be done at a single site.

Best of Luck At the Tables All,

CheezeWiz

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are legit the big ones that have 1k plus players are a real grind though I played one last week plo 1,146 players. Got 4th place payout was $2.40. 4 and a half hours... slow grind

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is legit, the law of large number of entrants, time value..

You are correct, you have to sign up to be eligible for the password. Like Cardschat, in that regard. Unlike Cardschat, the length of time to enter is large, and with that, the number of entrants is huge.
The amount of time invested to get ITM, is long, hours, at least, so consider it if you are a dedicated grinder, with a couple of hours to spare.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
But nothing close to what I think you are asking... I have only been playing them at Intertops for the last few months. I have redeemed for monthly Top 10 prizes and finishing Top 10 in back to back freerolls... these are small dollars, but nice and in addition to freeroll game winnings... $5 each type of thing.

I think though, you are referring to finishing 1st in back to back freerolls, which the offer $1k payout (I think you may have to play multiple sites to achieve this.). I have not had to worry about this...lol! I believe they offer $100 bonus if you win 2 freerolls within five days, so this could be done at a single site.

Best of Luck At the Tables All,

CheezeWiz

Great results your top-tens! And nice to hear your winnings. Small dollars yes, but also easier sit losing side of table when flipping at the end i think :)

I was lucky enough to finish third in Unibets Jackpot freeroll. Next day won, but it wasnt valid tournament for points or prizes from there, i guess.

They said "yes" in email tho, when i ask do my results have possibilities to blow the roof of their point and prizes :)

Hope you do well at tables!

lilunicorn

lilunicorn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
REAL

I'M ON WPT AND HAVE WON SEVERAL FREE ROLLS. I DID RECEIVE THE PRIZE MONEY.:)

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I played jackpot freerolls before in poker stars with 1 cent buy-in as far as I remember but there is no more. See on 888 poker lobby as well. I heard on their site they also offering some money in leaderboard if you win their tourneys

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't find their Natural8 Freeroll. Is anyone to play them?

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what are these freerolls actually?

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a pity that they are no longer at poker stars

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are $125 to $250 Freerolls at Many Poker Sites

what are these freerolls actually?

JackpotFreerolls has a website where they explain all the details, including poker sites where they sponsor freerolls.

If you like to play freerolls and are a member of one of the participating poker sites, their website provides the password for the upcoming freeroll a couple hours in advance. Any freeroll tournament winnings are immediately (at least that is my experience) credited to your poker site account.

However, if you want to be eligible for some of the bonuses they offer, such as $1k for winning back-to-back freerolls (and several smaller bonuses for various accomplishments), you have to be registered with them prior to winning to be eligible to collect the bonus $'s. Additionally, you need to claim certain of these bonuses within a specified timeframe and they pay them directly to you after a verification period, via online options.

Hope that is helpful and ...

Best of Luck at the Tables All,

CheezeWiz

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are about as legit as it gets. I like em because i dont have to put my debit card numbers out there. And who dont like free money.Good luck.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jackpot Freerolls

Great results your top-tens! And nice to hear your winnings. Small dollars yes, but also easier sit losing side of table when flipping at the end i think :)

I was lucky enough to finish third in Unibets Jackpot freeroll. Next day won, but it wasnt valid tournament for points or prizes from there, i guess.

They said "yes" in email tho, when i ask do my results have possibilities to blow the roof of their point and prizes :)

Hope you do well at tables!

Thank you, and congrats to you, as well! Definitely a bummer that the 2nd nice finish was not an eligible freeroll, but I am guessing based on my limited experience with the site, that the second game was not one of their "normal" freerolls. For example, the sometimes throw in an extra freeroll which is not for Prize Money, but for tickets into an upcoming tournament at the host site (similar to some that CardsChat offers from time to time). Second guess would be that you were not signed-up at the site prior to one of the wins, but it does not sound like that is the case.

Wishing you continued success at the Tables... and

Best of Luck All,

CheezeWiz

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played one this week,probably my last.It turned out to just be a allin battle.Lots of players,and most didnt care about playing poker.I think it was a rebuy or re enter,not sure i went out on a bad beat fairly early.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Its time for victory dance

Now i win right tournament :)

Freeroll Passwords