How legit are jackpot freerolls?

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw that there are many of such freerolls coming up on ACR. I'm not really interested in the leader boards or the jackpot prize, but only in the passwords to play the freerolls. They require registration, though, so I was wondering if anyone has done it before and if there's anything sketchy with the site?

Thanks!

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw that there are many of such freerolls coming up on ACR. I'm not really interested in the leader boards or the jackpot prize, but only in the passwords to play the freerolls. They require registration, though, so I was wondering if anyone has done it before and if there's anything sketchy with the site?

Thanks!

I have played these and they are the easiest of the private freerolls to get a password. They are just trying to drive traffic to their site by offering these. I haven't done anything other than go and get password and leave. I suggest playing them if you play freerolls.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't like these tournaments. There are too many players in them.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't like these tournaments. There are too many players in them.

Too many? Average jackpot freeroll tournament has probably same amount of people in like typical cardchat event which isn't for everyone ...

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks!

I play them. Haven't seen anything wrong with the site. Haven't won one however. Lots of donk-shoving you gotta get through in the first half hour or so. Kinda ruins the game, but that's part of the freeroll environment.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love jackpot freerolls, I managed to win one recently at ACR. I think it's worth registering and entering your poker room usernames. However, the website is quite opaque, I have a very hard time finding my Jackpot freerols balance !

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all for the answers!! They were really helpful!

I think I'm gonna definitely give it a go and see how I do.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play these tournaments and there is nothing wrong only thing that I dont like is long late registration

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I play these tournaments and there is nothing wrong only thing that I dont like is long late registration

Their late reg clearly is not that long specially as some cardchat tournaments have late reg twice as long as their longest lol ...

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Their late reg clearly is not that long specially as some cardchat tournaments have late reg twice as long as their longest lol ...
their late registration duration varies from 60 minutes at 888 to 120 minutes at william hill and longest CC late registration is, as I know, at GGpoker with 60 or 70 minutes and at the other rooms late registration is much shorter...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
their late registration duration varies from 60 minutes at 888 to 120 minutes at William Hill and longest CC late registration is, as I know, at GGpoker with 60 or 70 minutes and at the other rooms late registration is much shorter...

Rumours say that Cardchat leaguegames late reg is way longer than that ^ ...

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jackpots freeroll are ok. The field is easy, you only to avoid the ALL-IN system a long during the late reg is available. Once it get close to the bubble, players started to play well and the tourney is enjoyable. Give it a go!

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are ligit as far as i can tell. I have been playing there freerolls of and on for a long time! I won or placed in the money many times.They always pay what you win on the spot. Iv ever won the huge jackpot but im sure if you win you get paid!

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure if im correct in saying that I haven't seen jackpot freerolls that runs every 4 days on pokerstars anymore. The last time it was in June registration started at 16.30 then next 4 days the next jackpot freeroll was 18.30 and next one in 4 days another one started at 20.30 and so on. Has pokerstars stopped allowing these games? I was enjoying them.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure if im correct in saying that I haven't seen jackpot freerolls that runs every 4 days on pokerstars anymore. The last time it was in June registration started at 16.30 then next 4 days the next jackpot freeroll was 18.30 and next one in 4 days another one started at 20.30 and so on. Has pokerstars stopped allowing these games? I was enjoying them.
Yes, jackpot freeroll left PokerStars. They are only on other poker room nowdays.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play them a lot! Won a few and the money is great!

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freee money

I like free rolls but its nothing like the old pre bl friday where we had 500 bucks to make it interesting lots of ways to win , now some sites require you to deposit before you can get to a freeroll prize you might have won. and most are a piddly 10 bucks or 50-----CC at least bumps it to 100--DID I MENTION I MISS THE GOOD OL DAYS.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rumours say that Cardchat leaguegames late reg is way longer than that ^ ...
It was about late registration to ordinary CC freerolls, and I was wrong because late registration to wednesday freeroll at GG poker is only 10 minutes

RasterGFX

RasterGFX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use it for Intertops freeroll passwords...

Thanks!
I use jackpotfreerolls.com only for the intertops password (a tourney today Saturday) access. They give out the passwords close to the tourney start time. They give out passwords to a multitude of different poker sites. I haven't had any issues.
Peace! :D

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They share password for Natural8 freeroll, but unfortunately I can't find anymore in the client.

Has anyone having the same difficult? How can I find it?

C

Caosone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play there too its fun but imo im play very much freerolls to train and get a better player

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very easy registration. They do not spam your email.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I havent won part of the jackpot yet (was close! ) but have made it to the money on some freerolls despite the craziness on them! I'd say just make sure you read and reread rules for claiming part of the jackpot to make sure you have requirements in order before placing

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a good option if you play freerolls. actually i only play at ACR and sometimes when i'm awake at William Hill. sadly JF Freerolls are not like before, i won decent dollars with the leaderboard, specifically at betfair, it was very easy to finish in the first 10 places.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The are great! I have been playing they for while already.
Sometimes they are full pack and with a lot crazy plays, but once the first hour is gone. The play level is decent at least for me whose is one year player.
I can't find anymore the Natural8's Jackpot freerolls. Are they still be running?

Freeroll Passwords