How I really feel about online play at BetOnline and ACR.

GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline I've done pretty good and love how you can cash out with MoneyGram once a month for free..got a question for ya tho do you think they will make Club Wpt legal in Indiana where I can cash out anytime soon?

ClubWPT an I have a love/hate relationship here in Florida. We can play some of the time in the real money games but not all the time.
Can't tell you how many times of the years I have pre-paid (with my points) to play in big tournaments just to be told the day of the tournament that I can't play in it because of the rules at Club WPT keeping within Florida's laws. But hey next year recreational Marijuana will be legal here, just can't play poker. Makes no sense to me.

May the card flop in your favor,
GiGiCat:)

GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the below quote philosophical enough for you :)

“The idea that in order to get clear about the meaning of a general term one had to find the common element in all its applications has shackled philosophical investigation.” -Ludwig Wittgenstein

oh a regular mister smarty pants....cool:stupido:

GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really is important to state you are playing 6+ when showing hands that make it look like the site is doing something wrong or your hand should have won when it should not.

Personally I have never been behind the 6+ variant and not sure what it offers over standard poker. Is it because if you swat the rules quickly off the bat you can swart others?

Bounty tournaments, fantastic variant but ones like 6+ have become extremely popular but are they really a great addition?

Wasn't trying to make it look like the site was doing something wrong...wanted to see who was paying attention on CC, and you get a gold star.
I agree about the variant, may just be a fade, may be another wsop main event some day. Who knows?

may the turn bring you trips,

GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do way better on Bet Online than ACR,

I fair well on both, getting better everyday through practice, reading and analyzing. Online logarithms for randomizing cards are far from realistic I find. For instance when I first started to play on Bet Online it seemed every 10th hand was a 4 card flush on the board, I play live and have never seen that many 4 card flushes on the board in regularity as I did then. Since then I believe they have updated the randomizing logarithms as I don't see them as often but still more than I should. If you know this then ya have given yourself a better chance to win.
One cannot say it's because of faster play and we see more hands because of the regularity of the situation while sitting at the same table.
For instance: 100 hands in live poker may result in 4 boards with a 4 card flush, were as I witnessed online at one table in 20 mins of game play 8 boards with 4 card flushes. I keep records so it's not just because I lost with them and they "stick out in my mind".
of coarse these are just statistics as we all know the cards are randomized whether or not online or live.

May the river flow in your direction,

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
ACR has good freerolls which I play , and also I like playing there when it has good offers/promotions in the micros running .
If you have many serious complaints for a poker room , live or online , ofcourse you don't play there . As long as a online poker room pays your withdrawals it's fine for me :)

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calling me "stupido" is not cool and doesn't make you smart either. It just shows you're rude, that's all...

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
This is your choice. You can play these sites or you can not play. Personally, I like both of these sites.

I like them both, but our options here are very limited.

usmc2doc

usmc2doc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My two only comments would be that the game your playing makes that a valid winning hand and at least you can see the previous hand on BOL consistently lol. I prefer ACR, but not being able to see the knockout hands a lot of the times is troubling. BOL is more transparent in my opinion, in regards to hands playing out. Suck outs and "OMGs no ways" happen on every site. There will be a flaw in EVERY site. figure out which flaw you can put up with and which you can't

**shrug**

GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Originally Posted by GiGiCat

Calling me "stupido" is not cool and doesn't make you smart either. It just shows you're rude, that's all...

I am sorry, but no where in my statement was the word, nor any word that had any reference to the base word stupid.

If you feel your being unjustly ridiculed or judged because of your self imposed thoughts of intelligence levels, maybe you should look within for your answers. :stupido3:

Hope you have a wonderful day,

WSMFP1986

WSMFP1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a bad experience with BetOnline this weekend, Saturday morning trying to put my 1st deposit on there sports book showed I had put $60 on but it wouldn't let me me transfer to Poker account, thin after 30 minutes my deposit could not be found, I call and some guy said that it was going back on card with in 24 hours,thin the next day no money.I go on line to see that $45 was there but account was frozen, anyway got that worked out! Now I noticed that my bonus was not there! Call and ask what happened, of course they say that they will help me find it but then they say that I didn't put anuff money on to get my 100% bonus, they charge me 2 deposit fee's and it took me off the $50 to $45,Of course I say that it was $50 and, you are the one that charged me 2 time's for money that never came back to me, they wouldn't give me my bonus! I'm kind of mad with them, I think they new what they were doing

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACr is ok, the interface change is welcome but the game is still painfully slow and glitchy

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Originally Posted by GiGiCat

I am sorry, but no where in my statement was the word, nor any word that had any reference to the base word stupid.

If you feel your being unjustly ridiculed or judged because of your self imposed thoughts of intelligence levels, maybe you should look within for your answers. :stupido3:

Hope you have a wonderful day,

Really? The "stupido" emoji magically appeared by itself? You should be ashamed of yourself.

35marlin

35marlin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online Play

I do enjoy ACR and BetOnLine, I especially enjoy the bigger fields and bigger prize pools. BOL is fun but still new to me, enjoyment is OK fields seem softer than ACR. BOL and ACR are still 100% better than WSOP.

GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really? The "stupido" emoji magically appeared by itself? You should be ashamed of yourself.

It's an emoji called stupido, not that you are stupid or stupido. Just like this one :evil:, does this make me our you the devil....I think not. I am so sorry I stepped on your delicate sensitivities I will try to be more compassionate towards the easily offended pansy asses from now on.

Have a great day,

mrrigel

mrrigel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like what ACR is trying to do. They put out tournaments every day that are at risk of not hitting the guarantee payout through buy ins. They are trying to get American players some big games to play in again and I am loving it. Yes they have work to do, but I find their customer service pleasant and fast, I like the games, I see what they are doing and I'm pleased.

Wouldn't mind seeing double or nothing sngos though....

Thanks ACR, keep it up

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So long as these sites are not regulated, there is absolutely no way of knowing what is actually going on. I feel it's safe to assume the worse. Buyer beware.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kinda feel sorry for you guys stuck with sites like ACR. If a major tourney crashed I would be pissed, and still does not seem that stable. I am still waiting to find out what has happened to a seat I won into a final Venom satellite in the final phase of the special 2 phase tournaments that started an hour earlier the scheduled. Had survived 30 levels in phase one, started phase 2 with a massive stack with a huge chance to get a Venom ticket only to be blinded out because of the wrong time stated in the tournament lobby.

If something is not sorted I need to reconsider playing on this site. Spent moths wasting time on these.