How I really feel about online play at BetOnline and ACR.

GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online is different than live everyone can contest to that. I do very well playing live, I do very well on ClubWPT and I study and try to improve my game on a regular basis.:D

There are many times I play online and I lose a big hand, or get a big hand split and presto I am transported to another table with a "wait a minute" feeling.:confused:

I have put some money into two different sites that I can play on in Florida with no success. Over a grand into the site I have screen shots of. I will no longer be playing on this site and encourage others to follow
Zu3zgE.jpg

Please pay attention to the Chat Box above, and the cards in the hand re-player below

qV3Xap.jpg

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline Poker is trash

I recommend sticking to ACR

GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
but you were playing 6+ so th A9 was really the winner with the 9 high str. cos the A counts low

Okay so the rules of 6+ make an A a five when there are no fives in the deck, unlike real holdem and any mathematical sequence in existence. So an ace is an Ace when you have two aces, an ace is an Ace when just a high card, an Ace is an ace when it tops a king and an Ace is a five. Wait!!!!! it's a 6+ game how is there a 5? So it's not a 6+ game it's a 5 + game, dang now the Ace is a four.....it's a viscous circle and a tangled web of....well something!

It's kind of like a Cheech and Chong skit about mowy wowy, looks smells and taste like poop. :eek: quick smoke it! Too late the dog ate it......again!

:ad4: :as4: :ac4: :ah4: = :5d4: :5s4: :5c4: :5h4:

Therefore :ad4: :6d4: :7d4: :8d4: :9d4: is a straight flush

But doesn't that make a straight flush easier to get than quads because of the non-existent 5 that the Ace Metamorphoses into making the name of the game (6+) moot?

and doesn't that make the Acefive a wild card? I think they should make a new card and call it acewipe.

Poop = Pot :eek:

Play and smoke all you want! :D

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like eithor no wild cards or jokers wild.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay so the rules of 6+ make an A a five when there are no fives in the deck, unlike real holdem and any mathematical sequence in existence. So an ace is an Ace when you have two aces, an ace is an Ace when just a high card, an Ace is an ace when it tops a king and an Ace is a five. Wait!!!!! it's a 6+ game how is there a 5? So it's not a 6+ game it's a 5 + game, dang now the Ace is a four.....it's a viscous circle and a tangled web of....well something!

It's kind of like a Cheech and Chong skit about mowy wowy, looks smells and taste like poop. :eek: quick smoke it! Too late the dog ate it......again!

:ad4: :as4: :ac4: :ah4: = :5d4: :5s4: :5c4: :5h4:

Therefore :ad4: :6d4: :7d4: :8d4: :9d4: is a straight flush

But doesn't that make a straight flush easier to get than quads because of the non-existent 5 that the Ace Metamorphoses into making the name of the game (6+) moot?

and doesn't that make the Acefive a wild card? I think they should make a new card and call it acewipe.

Poop = Pot :eek:

Play and smoke all you want! :D
The only time an ace can be a four is if you have suited pocket aces! Then you may use one as a four and the other as a five to complete your straight flush, if you paid the progressive dollar buy in

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
This is your choice. You can play these sites or you can not play. Personally, I like both of these sites.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer ACR over Bet Online. Not sure why but I just do but making accusations against a site can be seen for any online poker site.
My personal favorite is ignition.

GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see anything wrong here...

Knowing the game you play helps to win.. basic stuff

-TRP-

know the rules....just think it's absurd and want a nice Philosophical argument on the subject.

Last edited:
GiGiCat

GiGiCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer ACR over Bet Online. Not sure why but I just do but making accusations against a site can be seen for any online poker site.
My personal favorite is Ignition.

I made no accusations against any site. I said I wouldn't play on that site.....that is a statement not an accusation. The pictures don't show that the site does anything wrong, nor did I say that they did, again I just said I wouldn't be playing on that site anymore. If anybody wishes to play on pictured site I wish them the best of luck and hope they win millions!

As far as the discussion about whether an Ace should Wrap around in 6+ goes....again not an accusation just the way the rules dictate how the game is to be played. Which I find absurd as in a 52 card deck the Ace can be either High or low, making a broadway or a wheel. In 6+ can ya get K,A,6,7,8 as a straight.....No that's crazy talk and would get you institutionalized, that's how I see the Ace wrapping.

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried a few websites over the years as they come and go haa but ACR is okay. It's all bitcoin now but the games are still fun. :eek:

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Betonline..not so much Acr tho and I don't like how they lowered the prize money for Bol Gtds and tourneys..

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline I've done pretty good and love how you can cash out with MoneyGram once a month for free..got a question for ya tho do you think they will make Club Wpt legal in Indiana where I can cash out anytime soon?

WSMFP1986

WSMFP1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sportsbetting, betonline I have had some good runs, I wanted to play a freeroll on ACR and can't even get the sit to download on phone, from what I'm reading don't think I want to

C

charliej

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at BOL and other than the inevitable bad beats I can blame only myself for losing sessions.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i play at both places and like them both
i believe it wrong accuse a site, or anyone of dishonesty without good evidence
the pictures show nothing not proper?

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The play on ACR is a little crazier compared to Betonline from personal experience. Just happy that both have freerolls and good turnouts for tournaments.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how I really feel about betonline…..
get it in good and lose 9 out of 10, even with aces all 10 times

I'll play for free and never put money in

how I really feel about ACR.....
get it in good and lose 7 out of 10, even with aces all 10 times
I'll play for free and that's all

not sure if its just me but I cant win at either sites cash games but do ok at tournaments,
not spectacular but ok so I'll just play that

WSMFP1986

WSMFP1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do way better on Bet Online than ACR,

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on ACR of the two, haven't played on bet online in a while and tbh I mostly play on Bovada .... ACR is fine to me if they are working right .... if they are on a problem binge I stay away ... ACR is my free site atm ... as in haven't made a deposit there and play on what I win ... not big games but it's fine ...if we do not lose the poker platforms we are allowed in the US next year and if ACR can keep up their better examples of gaming I will deposit there. I'm waiting for now... but of the two I prefer ACR and bet online isn't that bad in my opinion ....

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find all the sites the same you get donked in all of them, its the forced part of forced random is what is killing us.I'm from the generation where see it, feel it, touch it, to make sure its real was ingrained into our brain,online can never be that,my dad would say you buy something and you can't do that who really is the fool.that being said I'll play in freerols build a bankroll and then take my chances with cardschat cash,for that a big thank you to cardschat because without them I likely would have given up playing online

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
know the rules....just think it's absurd and want a nice Philosophical argument on the subject.

Is the below quote philosophical enough for you :)

“The idea that in order to get clear about the meaning of a general term one had to find the common element in all its applications has shackled philosophical investigation.” -Ludwig Wittgenstein

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really is important to state you are playing 6+ when showing hands that make it look like the site is doing something wrong or your hand should have won when it should not.

Personally I have never been behind the 6+ variant and not sure what it offers over standard poker. Is it because if you swat the rules quickly off the bat you can swart others?

Bounty tournaments, fantastic variant but ones like 6+ have become extremely popular but are they really a great addition?