Good Sites for Freerolls

D

Damianoost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi. no i would not recommend using a VPN to illegally play on 888. if they catch you, your money and account would be gone.

and if you still plan to do it, you obviously need an identity of someone who lives in a country where its legal to play (id, utility bill). its just not worth it. play on ACR for example or some other site which accept south africans.

Thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it. Going to stick to ACR :)

D

diebaas333

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which sites are best for players located in South Africa? freerolls or cash games.

E

erce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All,

I have recently started taking up poker again as we have a seriously harsh lockdown policy in South Africa.

I used to play on American Cards room a few years back and remember plenty fun freerolls. Do those not exist anymore? Any other good poker sites for freerolls as I get back into my game?

Cheers
DarmY

nice freerolls are in 888poker, in pokerstars are cardchat freerol, i don't know others poker rooms

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite site is poker stars

hello everyone, I like to play poker stars, it seems to me the most comfortable place in every way, and inside of all it has good freerolls, although winamax is a good alternative, but I don't play there anymore

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR for sure but also intertops redstar and gg i like this software i loose though :icon_thum but entertaining :nurse:

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 Poker has many freerolls and with each 10 levels you qualify for additional freerolls .

Pokerstars has lesser freerolls and most of the freerolls are through cardschat .Else you get freeroll tickets by unlocking chests(similar to levels )but the prize money is much higher than 888 freerolls if you get a ticket .

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is still the best for freerolls that I am aware of. Intertops has some as well.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls

hol. I can only tell what happens in pokerstars. there is almost no freerolls. there are only a few. but if you keep in Cardschat longer you are able to know how to play freerolls 100- $ 200 or 300 usd.

D

Damianoost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ACR is arguably the best site for freerolls; I build an around $50 bankroll starting from their frequent $25 to $250 freerolls.

What freerolls specifically do you like to play?

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Intertops poker have rulle. That, if you won money from freeroll, you have to play 50% of this amount at rake. So if you win 20€ than you have to get 10 eur rake. What is realy big for 20 eur.... I am not playing there anymore , because of that....

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intertops poker have rulle. That, if you won money from freeroll, you have to play 50% of this amount at rake. So if you win 20€ than you have to get 10 eur rake. What is realy big for 20 eur.... I am not playing there anymore , because of that....
Its terrible:eek:thank you for share

fantata666

fantata666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are many halls that offer freerolls but you have to see who is licensed for your country because not everyone allows them to be granted a license :)

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like play in 888 poker freeroll, every day more games, free spins and other ... partypoker had good satelite freerolls. I use this 2 sites for play freerolls :)

Maruzeiratt

Maruzeiratt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use natural8 , 888 adn ACR

PS: i play one freeroll on Intertops Poker and win 12 dollar. But they block the money. They say only who make deposit can play this room. So im done with this room, i dont understand why theys do freerolls if u can use money, i dont try withdraw... just wanna play more games.

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 if ok for freerolls but they are super turbo and you need to be very lucky to cash. On the other hand they don’t take long so you don’t waste a lot of time.

CardsChat offers a lot of freerolls on most sites as well. Usually smaller player pool so better shot at winning.

Best of luck.

That is exactly what I don't like about the freerolls at 888 Poker, that they are so turbo!!!

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR and GGPoker are good sites for freerolls.
In ACR you can play $50 freerolls every 3 hours.
In GGPoker you can play $100 freerolls every hour.

rocket190

rocket190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free

Hello everyone, I like to ride freerolls to poker stars, sometimes I play partypoker at times, but recently it’s rare there, there are more preferences for pokerstars, everyone is kind and don’t be sick;)

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi All,

I have recently started taking up poker again as we have a seriously harsh lockdown policy in South Africa.

I used to play on American Cards room a few years back and remember plenty fun freerolls. Do those not exist anymore? Any other good poker sites for freerolls as I get back into my game?

Cheers
DarmY

PokerStars is banned in Africa ?! , there are several if you look for cardchat promotions you will find, I copied and pasted the information, I hope I helped! :) good luck at the tables !! : D

Saturdays
Monthly Games
:driver:

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have just started playing on a site called bit&bet that seems to be a decent site. It is bitcoin only but they have a 3 step freeroll to get in a real money tourney.:D:D

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

In my experience ACR is best for freerolls.

Freeroll Passwords