Good Sites for Freerolls

D

Damianoost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All,

I have recently started taking up poker again as we have a seriously harsh lockdown policy in South Africa.

I used to play on American Cards room a few years back and remember plenty fun freerolls. Do those not exist anymore? Any other good poker sites for freerolls as I get back into my game?

Cheers
DarmY

S

stephan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All,

I have recently started taking up poker again as we have a seriously harsh lockdown policy in South Africa.

I used to play on American Cards room a few years back and remember plenty fun freerolls. Do those not exist anymore? Any other good poker sites for freerolls as I get back into my game?

Cheers
DarmY

Yeah as you said Americas Cardroom is a good one for freerolls and so is intertops poker. Those are the two that I use to play and I have earned $9.25 in two weeks. Good luck to you!:jd4::joyman:

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
There are some also on unibet (mostly with tickets to Unibet Open) but sometimes there are ones in which you can grab some cents, Cardschat's centrolls are also of a great value. party poker is running a lot of free steps into Partymillion tournament, they are very hard to get through, but if lucky they might be a one-time shot.

D

Damianoost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah as you said Americas Cardroom is a good one for freerolls and so is intertops poker. Those are the two that I use to play and I have earned $9.25 in two weeks. Good luck to you!:jd4::joyman:

Great thanks Stephan. I will have a look at intertops. Seems like things have changes since a couple years ago were there were basically unlimited options for $5 freerolls. The good Ol Dayz :D

D

Damianoost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are some also on Unibet (mostly with tickets to Unibet Open) but sometimes there are ones in which you can grab some cents, Cardschat's centrolls are also of a great value. Party poker is running a lot of free steps into Partymillion tournament, they are very hard to get through, but if lucky they might be a one-time shot.

Thanks For the info, I am checking out Unibet as we speak.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are also a lot of freerolls on 888poker room with quite small prizes

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like 888poker. They always have a lot of freerolls and you can build a starting bankroll.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 if ok for freerolls but they are super turbo and you need to be very lucky to cash. On the other hand they don’t take long so you don’t waste a lot of time.

CardsChat offers a lot of freerolls on most sites as well. Usually smaller player pool so better shot at winning.

Best of luck.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The lockdown policy might seem harsh but it's preferable to the alternative! ;)

I enjoy the freerolls on partypoker when I need something to do...

Not really sure about the freerolls any other sites though..

Akinled

Akinled

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends what you prefer to play. If you play MTT’s there are sites with smaller player fields you can kill the variance a little bit. On every site you get the same amount of bad beats on long run I think and 888Poker seems like a good pick to play MTT’s on with the softer players pool as well.

S

stevepearce00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
More freerolls

I'm still waiting for the first "lockdown" tournament

CAC1QU3

CAC1QU3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think PokerStars and PartyPoker are very good options. I made an account 888 these days and having an eye on the freerolls there to build up a bankroll. It seems they have some reasonable options too.

D

Damianoost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends what you prefer to play. If you play MTT’s there are sites with smaller player fields you can kill the variance a little bit. On every site you get the same amount of bad beats on long run I think and 888Poker seems like a good pick to play MTT’s on with the softer players pool as well.

MTTs?

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hello, all right, I like 888 poker a lot, the values ​​are low but calmly you can save a lot of money.

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Grinders,

I personally like intertops for freerolls Monday Through Friday. I would recommend you look at the freerolls available here at Cards Chat.

Good Luck To All:cool:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Typically, most freerolls have great value (3-4 hours of play, you can earn what is cents)! And the gaming experience they provide (the majority of players simply pushing a button)! Therefore, it makes sense to only play the private freerolls by CC (there is an adequate number of players and good prize).

boo_maju

boo_maju

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am registered only in PS. It seems to have about 2-3 free games a day, but it is very difficult to get the prize. I hope that in the next few days I will be able to reach some awards! Good game to all my friends.
Boo's embrace.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Cardschat freeroll is the best option to start building your bankroll. See all the 14000$ freeroll present in all the website.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not many left... 888 & ACR has with some frequency, and the withdrawal will not be a problem (in case of good news)

Freeroll Passwords