Gifts for PS

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does it make sense to go all the way with these chests? I never reached the maximum and traded for a less valuable prize :LOL: What is in the largest chests after this?

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time I try to reach the end of the bar, you can see the missing points (click on the bar) and can estimate, if youre able to reach the goal.
In my chests are points, cash and tickets, often combined. (For 1000 points I once bought 10 in cash, and I sometimes use 330 points for a 3.30 MTT)
If you are a cash gamer, you can simultaneously play for 3 promos: the regular chests, the exclusive poker challenge (rakeback) and the daily leaderboards (3 tries). GLGLGL

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I try to reach the next level or chest. I think alot of the players are only profitable with the rakeback, because they have a thin value. Higher chest means better rakeback because the value is better. It could be much longer time but the gift in the chest is much higher.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am currently rising in levels and indeed I like the bigger chests more.

But it does not make sense to only play the chests, I suppose.

Additionally, in some additional challenges, i.e. chests and ladders, the bigger chests have quite nice wins, see here:

This platinum pass was not available for me, my last chest only offered a 109 ticket.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I like the chest but if you play only tournaments it is hard to reach them all.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time I try to reach the end of the bar, you can see the missing points (click on the bar) and can estimate, if youre able to reach the goal.
In my chests are points, cash and tickets, often combined. (For 1000 points I once bought 10 in cash, and I sometimes use 330 points for a 3.30 MTT)
If you are a cash gamer, you can simultaneously play for 3 promos: the regular chests, the exclusive poker challenge (rakeback) and the daily leaderboards (3 tries). GLGLGL
I don't have any dots when clicking on the bar

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't have any dots when clicking on the bar
When I click on the bar, I see something like this:
Screenshot 2022 09 20 11 00 47 60 e34db278d57530e90c8afb0c8daf025d

1 point = 1 cent in rake, so I need to pay about $3 dollar in rake to get this chest.

:)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What is in the largest chests after this?
Just checked the terms for that.

Looks like you're in diamond level and the chests have a value of $75, which corresponds to 20% rakeback.

Black chests have a value of $250 which corresponds to 25% rakeback.

Hope that helps. :)

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You play when the supernova status are working on stars? if yes, you know how shameless is this chests now
Hahaha, you love to remember the good old days when cows gave more milk, food was non-GMO, and the rake from supernova on PS was good :LOL: The problem is that a couple of hundred of all the players on the site reached the supernova. The majority of players rarely even reached platinum star status and the rake was not distributed very fairly

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hahaha, you love to remember the good old days when cows gave more milk, food was non-GMO, and the rake from supernova on PS was good :LOL: The problem is that a couple of hundred of all the players on the site reached the supernova. The majority of players rarely even reached platinum star status and the rake was not distributed very fairly
If you want, grindind 2,3 hours for day, you get the supernova status, i know because i do this. When you say that few managed to reach the maximum level back then, that compares to today, the difference is that back then it was worth getting to that point. Today it's not worth it at all, it's quite simple to compare the return that GG offers in relation to pokerstars and see the glaring difference

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want, grindind 2,3 hours for day, you get the supernova status, i know because i do this. When you say that few managed to reach the maximum level back then, that compares to today, the difference is that back then it was worth getting to that point. Today it's not worth it at all, it's quite simple to compare the return that GG offers in relation to pokerstars and see the glaring difference
Supernova status, supernova elite , had to be filled within one month. All statuses up to platinum stars were reset within a month. Only the supernova and supernova elite of the elites had to be confirmed within a year. Grinding two or three hours a day was either a big stakes game or winning big tournaments. If you throw in $100 and grind for two or three hours in $5 tournaments, you won't get supernova status. Needed a turnover of about 10K in one month (lose or win)

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Supernova status, supernova elite , had to be filled within one month. All statuses up to platinum stars were reset within a month. Only the supernova and supernova elite of the elites had to be confirmed within a year. Grinding two or three hours a day was either a big stakes game or winning big tournaments. If you throw in $100 and grind for two or three hours in $5 tournaments, you won't get supernova status. Needed a turnover of about 10K in one month (lose or win)
No tournanents, only 4 tables plo z25, 2~3 hours on the half week, obvius more game on the saturdays/sundays. But i know regs who playing the sit and go 3,50R 180p and make supernova elite too

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For those who have a lot of games or more expensive buy-ins, naturally open the chests.
It's not worth focusing on them... although good prizes can come, I don't think it's worth looking at this as a main objective.

I'm definitely a guy who likes these poker room promotions. The one I'm least interested in are the PS chests.

The few times I opened the black chest I was disappointed (I only remember this because I don't even remember what I had)

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My chest did not give more than 5 dollars. Traded everything for the smallest blue chest :LOL:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Gifts are credited to the account after filling the progress bar. These gifts depend on your gaming activity. In the largest chests they give tickets for $22 and $55 for tournaments.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Due to recent problems, I'm thinking of exchanging not only the chests, but also the poker room

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Due to recent problems, I'm thinking of exchanging not only the chests, but also the poker room
I'd not rush into that tbh.

But for sure registering at other sides, getting verified and then see what's out there can't be wrong for sure. :)

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd not rush into that tbh.

But for sure registering at other sides, getting verified and then see what's out there can't be wrong for sure. :)
I have already downloaded and installed GGPoker. Playing poker on PS ceases to bring pleasure and only kills nerves. Of course, it will take some time to check, but I think it's worth it.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What documents did they require?
I had to upload a picture of my ID card but they never finish the process. Also they do not tell me what is the problem but I always get back to step 1. 😒