GGPoker: #ThanksGG Flipout

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi forum,

I only recently started playing at GG, so please excuse me asking but what is your experience with this tournament?

I got auto-registered today and learned that starting chips are determined by the type of bad beat and that all hands are played as auto-allin.

With 9 players per table I assume the chance of getting ITM is quite low...

Any experiences?

Edit:
I received less than 2k starting chips and assume that's below average. What was your starting stack?

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mined by the type of bad beat and that all hands are played as auto-allin.

I usually get somewhere between 6-8bb, I believe starting stack is also based on the stake you're playing. For instance, if you lose a 4 of a kind to a royal in a $1K buy-in MTT you're going to get significantly more than someone losing flush vs flush in a 2NL cash game. In general it's just another rakeback mechanic, and I still prefer it to the prize chests on Stars (really I prefer about everything on GG over Stars).

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I was online while the tournament took place and was curious how my 2 BBs would do. As expected, I didn't really go far but funny which hand won. 🤣
IMG 20221025 104806

IMG 20221025 104830

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Andreas,

How did you self-register?
When you are dealt a beadbeat, a big hand, or a big pot we win tickets to the flipout.

As you said the starting chips are proportional to the conditions under which we win the tickets.
I've run a few times, won C$28.00 twice.
Best thing is to wake up and see the money there in the corner without having done anything! hahahaha

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
How did you self-register?
When you are dealt a beadbeat, a big hand, or a big pot we win tickets to the flipout.
Yeah that's what I meant, that GG added me automatically to the tourney.

Maybe it was my poor English, sorry. :ROFLMAO:

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to test the odds in practice you can check flip&go, similar structure.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yesterday I lost a hand with full house of 8-7 against full house of J-7 in a $0.25 spin and go, with the daily freebie ticket.
Today I woke up and saw this:

Screenshot 20221119 085404 GGPoker
The C$ it works only for cash games?

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Hi forum,

I only recently started playing at GG, so please excuse me asking but what is your experience with this tournament?

I got auto-registered today and learned that starting chips are determined by the type of bad beat and that all hands are played as auto-allin.

Any experiences?

Edit:
I received less than 2k starting chips and assume that's below average. What was your starting stack?
I never played in the tournaments 🏟 at GGPoker only cash games.wow that’s kinder crazy 😝 .

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am passionate about poker and I got to know the game for real money through pokerstars, I would like to know in addition to 888 and PS, CardsChat has a code for the first registration on these other sites.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been entered into this a bunch if times either from a bad beat or winning with a big hand, so far I haven't won a single cent from it though I always seem to start with only a few bb.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Oooo its just the flip out tournaments it gives people a chance with bad beats 🎧.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am passionate about poker and I got to know the game for real money through PokerStars, I would like to know in addition to 888 and PS, CardsChat has a code for the first registration on these other sit
I found the Cardschat registration link on GG poker, thanks everyone see you at the tables...

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I've never played this tournament, and I don't even know if I can.:unsure:
I'm not sure if it has to be a bad beat, or if also counts when you lose certain hands against better ones. But you are registered automatically.
Also I'm not sure if the winner of the pot qualifies too.