GGPoker: Not able to withdraw and they closed my account.

C

caribe for ever

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips

I did a 215 dollar tournament

Hypocrites and thieves. They continue with this automatic response that has no value, just to show what scammers they are. I am still investigating and there are many like me who had their money stolen or never allowed to withdraw. In fact, I can prove that I was only able to make deposits and the few times I won I was never able to withdraw.
They never answered my help email for this assistance because of this hacked tournament.

Others that should be mentioned are the same IT.Trustpilot.com that allows GGPoker these automatic answers of no value, but if it gives the impression of a company, it would be that it wants to solve. IT.Trust, I invite you to ask GGPoker for proof of this assistance it offers every time someone writes a review, it's a farce. If he can't prove that he really intends to solve it, remove this automatic response program that only makes you complicit in a farce. I don't think you're going to authorize this publication. But if you are Fair and honest allow me to publish and remove this robot from GGPoker. What to mention more. I didn't expect anything else, hypocrites up to my neck about ggpoker. Send the email to help as offered in your automatic response, send the email and no one answers. They need this money more than I do.

Beware of gg poker, I was never able to withdraw a win, a money laundering law that is used only for withdrawals. At the deposit they accept money from anywhere. It's just an automated response with no interest in being honest and solving. They would have done it without so much scandal, if I'm wrong I'll rectify it. I'm hardly wrong. I did a 215 dollar tournament, I couldn't even see my cards, the system bet my chips alone, I folded all my hands, my chips were betting on their own without my intervention and without being able to see my cards, I sent video and photo evidence for a refund and after all the answers they closed my account. I have a video tournament number and photo and email. Not serious.

Attachments

• C6F6D22D-02B2-429F-9822-FDD2BB82E128.jpeg
    C6F6D22D-02B2-429F-9822-FDD2BB82E128.jpeg
    246.4 KB · Views: 25
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am not sure I can fully follow your explanation but sorry for the bad experience you made at GGPoker!

You can try to also post your problem in the official GGPoker thread and a representative might be able to help out:

Good luck!

C

caribe for ever

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
First of all, thank you very much for your comment and for your moral support. I'll try to explain better: I participated in a tournament, I couldn't interact with the game. the system placed my chips on its own. I was never able to see my cards, the system, the ggpoker program made the bets independently and immediately after drew the cards. I've never seen my game. The commands were not responding. And ggpoker instead of taking responsibility, apart from that they also wanted to check my computer. Apart from this I am excluded from the permanent room.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also had a situation where I couldn't withdraw money. I just found someone to whom I transferred money from ggpoker to his ggpoker account and transferred it to my card. But I didn't bother with support.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, thank you very much for your comment and for your moral support. I'll try to explain better: I participated in a tournament, I couldn't interact with the game. the system placed my chips on its own. I was never able to see my cards, the system, the ggpoker program made the bets independently and immediately after drew the cards. I've never seen my game. The commands were not responding. And ggpoker instead of taking responsibility, apart from that they also wanted to check my computer. Apart from this I am excluded from the permanent room.
Hi and welcome.

This is a pretty big claim and without clear ecidence, its very hard to believe since GG is a legit room and i never heard of something like that. If u deposit money on a pokersite u have to play a certain amount before being able to cashout (this is different from site to site).

Since u said in the above post that there is video and photo evidence of this, please post it. I kind of doubt a photo would help to proof anything in this case but lets see.

Post also the email interaction u had with them.

Thanks.

Last edited:
C

caribe for ever

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
Hi, thank you for your trust, Mr. Judge, you already doubt even before seeing the evidence and you say that even the evidence wouldn't be enough for you. I'm trying to upload the files but they are too large. give me email addresses please and I will send them there with pleasure. I'll try to reduce the file size anyway

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Beware of gg poker, I was never able to withdraw a win, a money laundering law that is used only for withdrawals.
My experience with GGPoker, I've been playing at GG for some time now, and at the beginning when I opened my account I knew that to withdraw I would have to make a deposit.

Well, I made the minimum deposit at the time, which was $10, and as everyone knows here at Cardschat I'm a freeroller, I've never played any paid tournament and GG never sent me a message saying that I would have to play by paying entry.

A few days ago I made a withdrawal request worth $300, and the only thing they asked me for was an update on my address and bank details, so I sent them a scanned copy of the requested receipts and the next day my withdrawal was released. no problem.

So far I haven't had any problems with them, I hope it continues like this and I hope to have the wonderful Cardschat freerolls again.😁

At. Cesar.🙂

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Still don't understand why they blocked you..
Most likely you didn't provide them with documents for verification before you attempted to withdraw 🤷🏻‍♂️

C

caribe for ever

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
The tournament lasted approximately one minute, maybe two at most, so I didn't have time to act, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't see the cards, the cards were discarded by themselves, Race made absurd raises and in all this, in 2:03 he finished all the hands. and all my chips and they asked me yes test of my computer or favored all the tests of the computer for them they never answered this whether the fault was my computer or not in any case in 10 years of playing I had never something like this happened

C

caribe for ever

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
Most likely you didn't provide them with documents for verification before you attempted to withdraw 🤷🏻‍♂️
They blocked me because I wrote to him in an email that if they didn't give this refund, the trust between customer and supplier would end right now. I gave him a choice between the refund and my exit from GGPoker, for any response they blocked me.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, thank you for your trust, Mr. Judge, you already doubt even before seeing the evidence and you say that even the evidence wouldn't be enough for you. I'm trying to upload the files but they are too large. give me email addresses please and I will send them there with pleasure. I'll try to reduce the file size anyway
Use wetransfer and post the link here or send it via pm.

Yes sorry its the internet and u have to back up ur claims before getting any credibility. Ur account is new here and u basically are saying that someone else controlled ur pc instead of u and donked off there. Thats pretty heavy stuff.

No i did not say even evidence would not be enough for me. What i said is that a foto would not be enough. Or can u see on a foto alone that someone else is controlling ur account? Exactly, nope.

And the fotos u posted above which seem to be ur system requirements, how should they help in any way to understand what was going on?

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I didn't understand anything either. Before expressing your emotions, you need to at least describe the essence of the problem.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry to hear about your problems, it's so bad when we have to deal with poker rooms support. I play poker for years and I'm gladly that only a few times I needed support, because or they are bad, or they are only ok, never very good. When you asked for the buy in refund, what reasons they gave you to not pay you back? Also, didn't understand, did they blocked your account or closed? Because for what you said, you asked them to choose to close the account or give you a refund.
It's very frustrating to deal with poker rooms supports in general, because they usually take days to give any answer.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
No i did not say even evidence would not be enough for me. What i said is that a foto would not be enough. Or can u see on a foto alone that someone else is controlling ur account? Exactly, nope.
If he demanded reimbursement by GG with the same reasoning I don't wonder anymore why they blocked his account lol

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he demanded reimbursement by GG with the same reasoning I don't wonder anymore why they blocked his account lol
yes.

and extorting the atm biggest poker site to either give a refund or to close his account was definitely not a very smart move.

GG´s answer (without writing anything) basically was: "Ok bro, lets opt for option 2. GG." 😀😆

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've noticed you assume things quite often.
fwiw, sites don't block you because of not completing a verification process. They won't process your withdrawal but they're not going to block you for it.
More often than not, what we don't see in posts like this one (I've seen a few... hundred) is the nature of the correspondence. We don't hear about the 30 emails, the ranting, the abuse of customer support staff, etc. etc. (not suggesting that is what happened here.... just saying we don't typically hear about this from the OP but it is often the case).

Edit. Oh, I see now they gave the site an ultimatum. pfff... real bad idea.

What many players don't understand is >> sites don't have to do business with you if they don't want to.

And in this particular situation, how often have you EVER heard of something like this happening? (something takes over your computer and makes your bets for you?? PLease!!!! Can you imagine being the support staff and reading that?).
I have seen it where the site will auto fold your hand even when it looks as if you're going to be able to play it. And as you suggested, just re-open the site (close it and then re-open it and log back in). I've had this happen on many sites and although annoying it is an easy fix.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They blocked me because I wrote to him in an email that if they didn't give this refund, the trust between customer and supplier would end right now. I gave him a choice between the refund and my exit from GGPoker, for any response they blocked me.

'gg'

Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Perhaps you have violated any of the terms and conditions that caused your account to be frozen like this.