Full Flush vs. BetOnline

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Full Flush that is where I play all online sites have donkeys bit the Omaha crowd is solid I play plo their. Also they have a great bonus structure and upfront cash not to mention free rolls I alsoi like the fast pay outs I have also playes at BOL and did not like it as much, Had an few issues. Their cs is horrible and before you can live chat you have a have a 250 dep as opposed to ff who is 24-7 and no dep required. I am also in NY so ltd were i can play. I have had good luck their they are also not the same net work as far as I know Full Flush is poker equity network and I am comfortable their

4kingwildo

4kingwildo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love both networks, but prefer paynorake skin than betonline. i think best soft for me, a lot of weak players and not so evil
rng as big sites have. less coolers less crazy betbeates.

S

satirist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FF didn't let me create my username until I was suspended for making multiple accounts; I'm kind of leaning toward the "ghetto software" conclusion, seeing as how, pre-cards, I've already had two issues with their software / system... Would really like to see a different crowd than BOL. The same players win / suckout every tourney, if you look at the monthly leaderboards, anyone within the top 100 range is easily leading a tourney by making outrageous calls. I'd just like to see a different crowd, not necessarily any more viable, just a different tune, I suppose. FF is getting on my nerves thus far, anyways.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really ****ing annoying that betonline decides they have to put the blackjack on the side of every pokertable. Its like instant tilt igniter for me since I'm so mentally weak.. They lost my business with that bullshit and their crazy runouts

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I was gonna give this FF another chance and what do you know somehow my account isnt verified again and they need information... So after depositing twice a month ago now they say my account isnt verified lol... The misery so I have money on this card I decide I want to play so ill just put it on gsoat betonline... What do you know idiot calls 3x reraise with gutshot and runner flush what do you know of course he turns it.. How did I know not only was he going 2 have gutshot, but even better flush draw 2... That site is so rigged for rake it isn't even funny.. Like some dirty whore that will do anything for a couple dollars.. It's official enough is enough never again... 3 times is amazing lol

C

ChAAcer23

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both have lots of free tournaments and are great for beginners that do not want to risk real money but want to practice and improve there game. makes it hard though with so many bad players you just have to be patient.

P

przemek9422

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Full Flush, there are fishes everywhere

jayrock334

jayrock334

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to play on both but deleted them for betcoin only but if i had to choose from the two i would go with FF

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Horribad software, bad donkament bingoment structures....ring games looked small and not a liquid.

Maybe it's good for Omaha?

I don't play, so i wouldn't know.....other than that, it's a complete waste of time for most players.

C

ChAAcer23

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline has really been making me mad with all the bots in there freerolls. I know im not the only one to notice this. I have only been playing there 3 days and its noticeable. I was the only one in a tournament last night stoping one guy from taking all the bots chips on the table. Full flush i have not seen this or at least noticed it.

M

milesaway0

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots...

ya i have noticed bots too and so has pokerdad30 i am ok with bots because i feel like everyone doesnt know about them so i can take advantage :)

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do know FF now has ante tourneys that gets rid of the donks they have also expanded their gtds and have allot of great gtds pay outs are fair and reasonably fast

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Both FF and BOL are basically the same caliber experience to me.
BOL's blackjack tag along is VERY annoying - but no ante MTTs is nice
FF's larger starting staks are nice but blinds and antes go up quick.
I'll keep both to find a game at a time convient for me to play. One or the other usually has something going on.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They look alike but are different. You can play them at the same time.

Serkish

Serkish

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline sucks, I switched over to ACR.. much better and less B.S. as far as the way it's played out. It seems like BETONLINE always gives runner/runner to the underdog that shoved all his chips.When I can call what cards are going to come out based on the underdog who shoved then you know something is up.

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
BetOnline sucks, I switched over to ACR.. much better and less B.S. as far as the way it's played out. It seems like BETONLINE always gives runner/runner to the underdog that shoved all his chips.When I can call what cards are going to come out based on the underdog who shoved then you know something is up.
Serkish I noticed the same thing on BOL and I don't trust their dealer either. To me BOL blatantly in an unsubtle and unashamed manner just throws away the odds book, stacks the deck, and gives the chips to whomever they decide. The BSOL dealer is definitely not subtle about doing this all.

When I do play freerolls I only try and survive until past first break. Then I'll make a move as the dealer seems to be a little more real when there are no more re-buy or add-on options for the donators to float BOL's bank. I just started at FF and as of now haven't formed an opinion of their dealer.

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Horribad software, bad donkament bingoment structures....ring games looked small and not a liquid.

Maybe it's good for Omaha?

I don't play, so i wouldn't know.....other than that, it's a complete waste of time for most players.

I agree. I'm trying to pull out from FF right now. What's your opinion on your recommended list?

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've played both BOL and FF for awhile now and will continue with both. Being able to play the BOL Nooner and the FF High Noon Freerolls with breaks occurring close to the same exact time works for me.:cool: Bad beats happen on both - more - recently with my unlucky streak :( Oh well. But Hey - my AA held up and I hit a set in another hand this morning - so maybe the bad streak is weakening :trytofly:

Question: Anyone know what the P and the D tabs to the right of the chat box do? Nothing happens when I click them except they go gray ??? :confused:

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played both BOL and FF for awhile now and will continue with both. Being able to play the BOL Nooner and the FF High Noon Freerolls with breaks occurring close to the same exact time works for me.:cool: Bad beats happen on both - more - recently with my unlucky streak :( Oh well. But Hey - my AA held up and I hit a set in another hand this morning - so maybe the bad streak is weakening :trytofly:

Question: Anyone know what the P and the D tabs to the right of the chat box do? Nothing happens when I click them except they go gray ??? :confused:

P = player chat
D = dealer chat

They are on/off toggles to turn them on or off.

N

nmolliso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Re: Bots in freerolls on BetOnline

To anyone who suggests there are bots in freerolls, it is probably just people who registered but are sitting out. I see it all the time. 1,000 people register for a freeroll and only 200 or so are there when it starts. It doesn't mean the site has bots.

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey come join me 4 the BOL $100 Freeroll in ten minutes :dancing2:

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
P = player chat
D = dealer chat
Thanks for letting me know - I'll give them a try and watch for the results - should be useful switches :)

About FF vs BOL - After playing both for some time know I've decided they are about equal in BS factor, software, and disconnects. That said ... For the number of freeroll games and low cost ring games I gotta go with BOL which has worthwhile freerolls 24/7. FF on the other hand has only three Freerolls that interest me. Daily the $200 High Noon and the $300 Nightly ($500 on Friday). They both have a weekly CardsChat $100. (FF on left - BOL on right)
0f9b798286fb013fcad7d1c1178c93c1.png
3550dc1cdc05eb64c907c63965188aca.png

Also for 01/.02 ring games - I prefer BOL where I can join for $.25 by overwriting the $1.00 minimum with $.25 but here you see FF demanding the full $1.00 ...
5851dd5e2a49f8009d0be1b979094fbd.png

And the bleeping CONSTANT FF pop ups - as you can see at the bottom - which I had to move and then reclick the ring game entry to get the screen shot are a major turn off to Full Flush.

VinnyStrat

VinnyStrat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't know if it's coincidence or not, but my disconnects on BOL seem to be down significantly lately.

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
P = player chat
D = dealer chat
Thanks BluffMeAllIn - I tested them and it was really nice not to have to scroll through all the chat when trying to have a conversation with another player. :)
don't know if it's coincidence or not, but my disconnects on BOL seem to be down significantly lately.
Yes Vinny I noticed the same thing - not so many disconnects lately - but what was weird - two days ago both FF and BOL - at the same time - had so many I could not play. The internet was OK except for BOL and FF. Anyway I waited and then they both cleared up. It was like they were both on the same server - don't know - but they are - again - both better now. GL at the tables hope to C U there again :D

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it seems 3 to 1 favorite is no longer good for me... So BOL

Full Flush Poker