FTP Promo Get Paid to Play

Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I accidently got into a six man Rush and won $1.81 but when I got in the nine man, with this nice hand I lost my whole buy in. And for all that I have an extra 7 ftps, dagnabbit.

I meant to say "even with this nice hand" . After looking at the post it looked like I was saying that my quzd aces lost me the money, I actually made money on the aces, duh!

I don;t know how many more dang points I need to get my $10

jh1spartanfan

jh1spartanfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never got this promotion, it's weird how some said they did and some didn't. How did FT decide who got this and who didn't?

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After realizing I wasnt gonna get offered this promo, I had to ask why.

Typical answer but hey what can ya do ? For a few bucks, Im not to upset but curiousity got me to ask why others were getting it and I wasnt

Hello Normand,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately the bonus offer that you are referring to, was not a site wide
bonus and was released to a select number of players.

We can only discuss issues that relate to your account and not to any other
players or bonuses that they may have received.

We do regularly introduce great new promotions on full tilt poker however, and
would therefore advise that you not be too disheartened.

When a new promotion is introduced and available to you, we will notify you via
email. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to ask. We're
always here to help.

Regards,

Dave
Full Tilt Poker Support

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real bummer, I didn't get this offer ! Might be cause I still have live bonus money to earn.:confused:

jbatesm

jbatesm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No bonus for me...figures. Wonder what why some people got it and others did not.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No bonus for me...figures. Wonder what why some people got it and others did not.

They told me I was being put on a special list of people to receive bonuses a while ago and yet I was not offered this bonus. I am going to assume there is no special list.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got the $10 for 40 FTPs and cleared it in no time 4-tabling 25NL.

They often have these promos for select players, either to lure back inactive players or to reward regulars -- I've had it go both ways. FT is my primary site, so it's not like they're trying to win me back. However I have been taking a break from the grind of 9-12 tabling FR for the last few months and have been just 1-4 tabling smaller SnG's and MTTs, so I figured they were trying to get me back to generating the rake I used to. :) It may have worked too, because turns out I miss playing ring, so I'll probably start up again. Miss the rakeback too.