FTP Promo Get Paid to Play

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'll get an email from the FT Cashier saying it's been deposited into your account. I just got mine and it had only been about 45 minutes since I cleared my 40. Still wish I would have gotten nick's $25 for 10 more FTPs. Could have cleared that in no time.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got a double bonus offer. Get the five for 20 points and $50 for 500 ftps. Yea me.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just played 2NL to clear it lolz. Made like 5$, and 5$ bonus. :)

A

Aqqachar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems I'm luckier as mine is 40FTPs for $10(Woohoo). I also had about 1/4 of the points before I got the pop-up. It didn't show up until this morning and I played for about an hour last night. It has popped up two more times on me today as well.

I got that popup too. 40ftps for $10.
Strange that others got only $5 and nevadanick even $25.

aesopdurasic

aesopdurasic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play everyday on tilt and didnt get any pop up so wondering if it selected players only

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, I am working on it this weekend. I have earned 9 of my 20 points. I need to be careful since it says point due to bonus hour are not included. I will probably earn 40 points instead of 20 points, just to remain on the safe side.

D

DennisC98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never got nothing and i made more the 20 points ohh well doesn't matter lol

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i got it after 20 ftp's but didnt get any pop up lol so yayyyyy :)

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FYI, any bonus' come directly out of rakeback if your getting it.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I havent gotten an offer either. This is really funny to me considering FTP support told me they were gonna put me on a special list of players that will receive promotions since they cant get rakeback. Then they go ahead and slight me on the very next promo. I am done with FTP or sure

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not get this offer either....

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really have to just get my money out of there.

Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a popup that said the same thing as the OP, except I have to get 40 points for $10. Not sure the fastest way to get 40 points. Any tips?

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got 5 for 20 points in rush poker, i even came out ahead.

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got the $10 for 40 FTP popup. Played about 1 1/2 hours of Rush to clear the bonus. I do play Rush regularly, although that only did start recently.

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a popup that said the same thing as the OP, except I have to get 40 points for $10. Not sure the fastest way to get 40 points. Any tips?

I'd say a couple of tables of Rush should do the trick. It took me 1 1/2 hours of two-tabling 5NL Rush to clear it. I broke even before the bonus.

Last edited:
Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys, I played 3 rush tourneys and about broke even but only got 5 points. I'm gonna try the rush ring and see if I can keep from losing too much.

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I havent gotten an offer either. This is really funny to me considering FTP support told me they were gonna put me on a special list of players that will receive promotions since they cant get rakeback. Then they go ahead and slight me on the very next promo. I am done with FTP or sure

Full tilt is one of the worst in the business when it comes to caring about their customers. Both myself and my father who have combined deposited over 20 grand in the past year and a half have been shafted by them on more than one occasion, not to meantion my dad has been trying to get rakeback for about 6 months now to no avail.

I only play at pokerstars now, my dad hates the aesthetics of pstars software so he stays at fulltilt, regrettably tho.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your dad is not tied to an affiliate, have him sign up with rake back pros, it will go thru eventually.
Mine took a little while.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full tilt is one of the worst in the business when it comes to caring about their customers. Both myself and my father who have combined deposited over 20 grand in the past year and a half have been shafted by them on more than one occasion, not to meantion my dad has been trying to get rakeback for about 6 months now to no avail.

I only play at pokerstars now, my dad hates the aesthetics of Pokerstars software so he stays at fulltilt, regrettably tho.

You guys have deposited that much and they don't care there is no way they are ever gonna care about me.

I just need to be done with them for good.

Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lousy razza frazza frippin rush

I accidently got into a six man Rush and won $1.81 but when I got in the nine man, with this nice hand I lost my whole buy in. And for all that I have an extra 7 ftps, dagnabbit.

Attachments

• Rush Hand 6-26.jpg
    Rush Hand 6-26.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 34