FTP Academy Freeroll

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats all I took some pretty bad suckouts and fell off quick but still managed to cash.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I had to work and never got home in time to play. Managed to finish 384, 24 places out of the money. LOL

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they moved it 2 the third sunday...

Nice there was even less players reg. today and still alot of sitouts :0

I cahsed $7.50

psychotie

psychotie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do the SNL every month and it helps me to make my cardplay better and with the chance for the academy freeroll its really good

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heres a little hint for all those who are looking for a "chance" to play in the SNL freerolls or get back into the groove of playing the snl freerolls. The last 5 or 6 times ive taken a snl quiz ive made a perfect score but I dont always get the questions right the first time I see it and not once have I ever watched one of those videos.

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never new about this, must check it out
thanks for the info

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I try to answer the s-n-l questions, it won't allow me to answer the question until 2 of the possible answers are gone which only allows me to get about 300 points per question. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I don't have any idea about that.. You cant hit the answer button until the time runs down? Are you sure you're hitting the correct answer on the first try?

It could be your web browser, or it could be user error. Could even be a combination of both, not sure though. Hope you figure it out.

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks alot! I used a different browser and it finally worked:)

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^^ Great! See you in the freeroll next month! I finished 5th place out of 1200 on last sunday. Cashed like $162, definitely worth taking 10 minutes to answer the S-N-L!

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow nice! Not expecting to get fifth lol but hopefully I can cash. How do I register for the tournament?

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow nice! Not expecting to get fifth lol but hopefully I can cash. How do I register for the tournament?

They post the tournament like 4-5 days before it runs. You have to manually register. Usually it is on the 2nd sunday of each month, but for the last 2 its been on the 3rd sunday. Not sure whether that trend will continue or not. Regardless, it starts at 3pm EST on the day it runs, and its a green tournament. I'm sure there will be a thread with the tournament # in this section. Just start looking for it everyday next month.