FTP Academy Freeroll

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did the same thing the first month I found out about these, so its a good thing theres like 20+! When you're in the S-N-L tab theres a link all the way to the right just below the my academy tab that says s-n-l leaderboard. If you don't want to watch the actual s-n-l's you can find the answers if you search google. ;) Then you can get 7k so you're assured to keep your spot on the leaderboard.

trip8669

trip8669

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fpta

Yes I am A member. In-order to compete in these tourney you have to be in the top of all classes in the SNL you have to do every SNL there a lot of fun good luck :D

LennyPigeon

LennyPigeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is interesting.. definitely new to me!How high on the leaderboard do you need to be to gain entry to the freeroll?

trip8669

trip8669

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh see you there I just reg. forgot all about it thanks for the post

trip8669

trip8669

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
???????

This is interesting.. definitely new to me!How high on the leaderboard do you need to be to gain entry to the freeroll?
Well I am not sure I haven't been on for awhile. But I have done all the SNL. Here A hint on them Keep track of your SNL every month there the same Questions So I just look at my cheet sheet an Get 100% on All of them:confused:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Too bad you have to sit thru those boring sitnlearns to get an entry. I did a couple when they first came out but found them to be really boring & time could be spent much better doing other things to improve upon one's game. Nice freeroll though.

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found it, no need to thank me....

;)

atlantafalcons0, I hope you can answer this question also. On the top left of everyone's avatar there is a area and if you put your mouse pointer on it, it tells you that this person has completed 3 challenges in a month. My question is this. Does 3 mean 3 challenges or does it mean 30 since you can do the same challenge 10 times. The reason I ask is I have completed more than 3 (not 30) the last several months and my avatar does not indicate so.

Do you have an answer.:)

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
atlantafalcons0, I hope you can answer this question also. On the top left of everyone's avatar there is a area and if you put your mouse pointer on it, it tells you that this person has completed 3 challenges in a month. My question is this. Does 3 mean 3 challenges or does it mean 30 since you can do the same challenge 10 times. The reason I ask is I have completed more than 3 (not 30) the last several months and my avatar does not indicate so.

Do you have an answer.:)

The way I understand it, if you complete 3 academy challenges in one month - you get the badge.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea 3, but they all have to be in the same month.

I think you have to accept the challenge and complete it in the same month for it to count.

You can't have one that you started in march almost done and then finish it in september and have it count for sept.

I think.

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think you have to accept the challenge and complete it in the same month for it to count.

You can't have one that you started in march almost done and then finish it in september and have it count for sept.

I think.

I agree. I did complete 3 separate challenges in July and 3 more in August. They were the easy ones worth just 30 points each but I did it. I just have not seen a badge on my avatar. Thanks.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess they forgot the part where they specifically say the second Sunday of the month. Good luck to all those who are able to enter, I just registered myself, its usually pretty easy to make the first cash.

aikindoma

aikindoma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think.
I didn't complete any challenge and I was eligible to register, play and make money in the academy freeroll...

LennyPigeon

LennyPigeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't complete any challenge and I was eligible to register, play and make money in the academy freeroll...

You only need to comeplete a 'sit and learn quiz' to be eligible for the freeroll.

The reason he was asking about the challenges is that if you complete 3 of them in the same month you get one of those badges around you screen name..

aikindoma

aikindoma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
O.K. !!!

THE FREEROLL IS UP!!!

You can go and register !!!

pappasqueaks

pappasqueaks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea Im doin the SNl now, so boring watching them I rather juss bypass it if it was that eaasy.

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't watch you won't pass !!!

The questions are not that easy...

Some of them are pretty easy, but some are a little tougher. Regardless, the answers can be easily found without watching the s-n-l. Google is your friend. :D

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks you guys i was looking for it too. they must of changed the date it's usually the second weekend with the ironman freerolls.
thank you thank you thought i missed it. :flowers:

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gettin ready to play first snl freeroll tonight. 1100 registered and 360 get paid, 7.50 lowest prize... cant wait

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im at 4500 at the break anybody else still in?

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still in, and bubble just popped. I'm happy with this 7.50 cash but I hope I can run deeper. I'm at 10k chips blinds are up to 150/300. Right now sitting at 45/319. Hopefully I can FT this biatch!

J

justin306

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played it today, out pretty early tho. My KK was no match for the big stacks 82os lol. Good Luck to everyone that is still in it.

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hahahahaha wow! Finally a suck out in my favor in this tourney!! Blinds are 250/500 now and I'm sitting at 4/182. Check this out:

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 250/500 Blinds 50 Ante (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t10054)
BB (t13700)
UTG (t13687)
UTG+1 (t6777)
Hero (MP1) (t12180)
MP2 (t5337)
MP3 (t11211)
CO (t12002)
Button (t13070)

Hero's M: 10.15

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J
club.gif
, Q
diamond.gif

2 folds, Hero calls t500, MP2 calls t500, 2 folds, Button calls t500, 1 fold, BB checks

Flop: (t2700) Q
heart.gif
, 7
heart.gif
, Q
spade.gif
(4 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, MP2 bets t1000, Button calls t1000, 1 fold, Hero raises to t2500, MP2 raises to t4787 (All-In), Button raises to t12520 (All-In), Hero calls t9130 (All-In)

Turn: (t30747) 4
spade.gif
(3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t30747) J
spade.gif
(3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t30747

Results:
Button had Q
club.gif
, K
heart.gif
(three of a kind, Queens).
Hero had J
club.gif
, Q
diamond.gif
(full house, Queens over Jacks).
MP2 had 3
heart.gif
, 3
diamond.gif
(two pair, Queens and threes).
Outcome: Hero won t30747

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
18th/90 now, on break again. I'm gonna TID baby!!!

Last edited: