friday night game

V

vdubber

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so my buddy called my roommate and i up on friday wanting to know if we wanted to play poker.. of course we were already playing online so we figured why not go and try to clean up. we went there and to find about six guys ready to play so we sat down and we knew all but two of these goons they introduce themselves yea they seem ok but just the attitude from the get go they think they are gonna win and you know you wanna knock them the f*** out first round. anyway one of these guys sitting next to me would reach for my chips and put them in for me.. now its not that i wasnt paying attention he just had no patience.. the other guy started singing snoop dogg in the middle of a hand wow did i wanna punch him in the face... anyway ends up mr snoop got first and my roommate second.. me finished third lost to Q 4 when holding Q A.. anyway just another night at the tables

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anybody reached for me chips, I would say soemthing like "Please don't touch my chips." It's one of the cardinal sins of poker to touch another player's chips. There isn't much you can do with people like Mr. Snoop. :stupido:

bigjace

bigjace

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never let anybody touch your chips,a finger in the eye usually stops them!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Um, yeah. If anyone touched my chips (especially some jack-ass that I didn't even know), they'd be pulling back bloody stumps. That's like the equivalent of some random guy trying to cop a feel of my uh, "womanly stack". LOL. Whatever stack you're referring to, you'd better be my husband, or else you're gonna come away with a shiner.

t1riel said:
If anybody reached for me chips, I would say soemthing like "Please don't touch my chips."
Whoa. Easy big fella! LMAO! You're ruthless! :biggrin:

Last edited:
IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A well timed bitch slap across the chops will usually get their attention. Generally solves the problem as well...

woodsy44

woodsy44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive had someone put my chips in for me, and this was like the second after the hand before had finished. I was well annoyed. I like the suggestion about poking them in the eye. Personally, i prefer bend their fingers backwards while they are in the process of touching my chips. We chat a lot and mess about cos we are good mates. Dont know about singin though. And snoop dog? What a loser lol

Top 10 Games