Freerolls

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play like you always play. It is difficult bc everyone goes all in all the time.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's alright to try and take advantage of he fish early , but try to do it with decent hands because they seem to suck out quite often . Try and keep the odds well in your favor .

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love free rolls, but because I only play on my phone, I've only been able to download betonline.ag, and sportsbetting. They used to have a bunch of freerolls, but cut back next to nothing. intertops is shotty on my phone and the rest aren't U.S. friendly. (Couldn't downloaded ACR and a few others because of my phone, but betonline.ag and sportsbetting work great).

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play carefully, especially in the initial stage of the tournament. many at the beginning of play in luck and do not pay attention

V

vwpokernut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter what, nothing worth getting angry over

If these are tilting you, def stay away from real stakes

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, you can, you better.Who seeks will always find

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
constantly play in Saturday this Freeroll, held as the 2 place)

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can go to poker school from PokerStars, they give a lot of tickets and special freerolls .

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Quiero entrar y ponerme a prueba con ustedes
Es un empujón muy grande ganar algo de la nada
Sólo haciendo lo que uno sabe y le gusta hacer
Y mi sala preferida es pokerstar

E

elmucu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a wide range of events in different rooms such as: pokerstars, 888poker, partypoker and more, this is accompanied by passwords for freerolls, on Thursdays and Saturdays access is for all cardchats members.

R

rotjoch89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good to know

There is a wide range of events in different rooms such as: PokerStars, 888poker, Partypoker and more, this is accompanied by passwords for freerolls, on Thursdays and Saturdays access is for all cardchats members.

Also on thursday huh..

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try Pokerstars for sure and unibet. They both have freerolls every day.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
If you google it as Poker Free Rolls you will get a lot of sites

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Does anybody no where you can play free rolls with out a deposit I can't seem to find them anywhere
you have defenetly come to the right place to get the answers. i hope you found what you were looking for.

J

Jonasjac13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tilt

o que eu mais acho dificil no poker é manter a mente sã. quando se joga micro limits assim como eu, joga com jogadores que estao ali se divertindo e nao ligam para o jogo, pagam com qualquer cartas e acabem acertando. isso acaba abalando nosso jogo. tenho dificuldade com isso, alguem mais se identifica.

G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where are you located buddy?

For the USA:

-ACR Freerolls are great, there are tons of private ones where you can locate the passwords by referring to the tournament information, usually just need to be a member of X website, but sometimes there's not even a signup.

-BetOnline has a ton as well

-CoinPoker runs them every hour (If you're into Crypto)

-Here at Cardschat there are private ones if you meet the requirements of being an active member, and a Saturday game that is open to everyone.

I personally like BOL and ACR frequent freerolls. if you are a US player and willing to pay a subscription the ClubWPT.com site has a ton of tournaments 10-1000 and gives seats to WPT events I like it a lot

D

Dynamon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To win something in the Freeroll, you need to have great luck, so good luck to you. (Sorry bad english)

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aww come one

Try Pokerstars for sure and Unibet. They both have freerolls every day.

lol pokerstars for freerolls? i mean yes once upon a time they had the most and they were good too if they were country restricted ones i was looking forward to playing in those tournies again and when i logged into thier software after 4 years i couldnt even find one (with the private ones excluded)

even ipoker sites took away thier 50 and 100 ones on the hour and some even want your points (which is fair btw)

however the last couple of weeks stars has had satellite tournys for free pretty good if you like your chances of beating 3-5000 people at a chance to progress to the next stage but yeah personally you can get like 4 pokersites and between all of them you can humbly sit in the comfort of your own home and play freerolls 24/7 i would elaborate on which ones but i dont want to get in trouble for it lolol

B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol pokerstars for freerolls? i mean yes once upon a time they had the most and they were good too if they were country restricted ones i was looking forward to playing in those tournies again and when i logged into thier software after 4 years i couldnt even find one (with the private ones excluded)

True story ! And I have asked this before to everyone who mentions here that PS has freerolls to point me to them. And I don't mean the freerolls which are password "protected".

When they are running streams of the EPT or PCA there are freerolls but you have th be able to follow the stream because the password is given 10 minutes before start and there is no late registration.

The only pokerroom I know that has a lot of freerolls , during the day mostly every hour at least one and a S&G freeroll , is NETBET. If you want to build a bankroll from scratch this is the best pokersite to do it .

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True story ! And I have asked this before to everyone who mentions here that PS has freerolls to point me to them. And I don't mean the freerolls which are password "protected".

When they are running streams of the EPT or PCA there are freerolls but you have th be able to follow the stream because the password is given 10 minutes before start and there is no late registration.

The only pokerroom I know that has a lot of freerolls , during the day mostly every hour at least one and a S&G freeroll , is NETBET. If you want to build a bankroll from scratch this is the best pokersite to do it .

Well you still have act and ipokersites like coral winner takes all. Generally bout 60-70 players and taking all or winning it will pay more than trying to defeat 1000 players for less by 20% lolol #£4

Freeroll Passwords