ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
With aces becoming a serious leak in free rolls i find they do better just pushing all in if your late in position and half have folded. Otherwise everybody's calling in hope for that big new stack.
Slow playing aces have never fared well for me. seems like someone always get those cards. It feels like the site taxing me for not maxing out the pot. just my feelings
I played a lot of options with AA - allin, check, bluff, did a lot of things. Bad luck, all friends were in shock. I shouted, cursed and said that everything, I will no longer play at pokerstars. Time has passed and now I play again[emoji38]

T

tmsr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are we going to spend the next ten years talking about the same things we talked about 10 years ago????

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are we going to spend the next ten years talking about the same things we talked about 10 years ago????
to funny... a member since 2007 with very few post and this draws you out? Welcome back to the conversation world. Nice to have you back.:stupido:

T

tmsr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to funny... a member since 2007 with very few post and this draws you out? Welcome back to the conversation world. Nice to have you back.:stupido:

haha, I've been back around for the past month or so. It's fun to see how nothing's really changed even with all the knowledge out there :eek:

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It works for religion, climate change, economy, and politics... so I guess so... Yes! The capacity for mankind to change its talk and mentality is actually quite low, and will only really change every generation or more!
Somebody learns or experiences something, and it sticks with them for life... and they stay in a comfort zone with their cohorts, and die a noble death... that's the reality of humanity.
We're not very bright...

Last edited:
BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do the same with girls...there's a few i like, but I'm always ready to explore the unknown!

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I like the freerolls. Yes the bad beats are crazy. But I have had bad beats in real money games too. It's a cheap way to make some money, if you get passed the donks going all in every hand. Some days, my head is just not in it, but I want to play and can always find a couple freerolls.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never saw you at the 5000 free roll.

I was there, just got knocked out early from overplaying my AQ pre and on the flop like a donk haha. I saw you made it further than me :D.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha, I've been back around for the past month or so. It's fun to see how nothing's really changed even with all the knowledge out there :eek:

As the forum grows new poker enthusiast will in-evidently end up talking about similar issues you had as a rookie player. Look at it like teacher does. Imagine if no one was around to educate the uneducated. We would become uncivilized. You don't think teachers get tired of teaching the same thing for thirty years? Part of the job.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!do not ever blame the game room-they are all good in their own way in a given situation.find solutions problems in his game-after all sitting in learning you will know truth game and not room in which you was) Around the there is explanations-simply need to their not many to see!Good luck and more choice in positions-tighten discipline.And downs with pocket pairs will see in your life a lot to get used to it-it's the same game)!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know what you mean. I have had so many bad beats I can't even count the number of times because it happens often.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bad beats happen all the time thats poker,we have all put our chips in with tens only to find the guy beside us has jacks then feel like a million bucks when we spike a ten on the river thats why we play the game,in freerolls this happens more I believe because you have no risk as in buy-in so players have a little more gamble in them:dancing2:

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
do not be discouraged by bad times at the tables you have to keep in mind that the feeroll are not like the tournaments that you play avitally since they are almost always the same people and you are knowing and taking data on how they play while in the freeroll if they are always public you will find unknown people who play as without strategy since it has no cost always go all in with what you have waiting to grab a good hand.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a good idea to start with freerolls, that way you do not put your money at risk, and the best place to play is pokerstars, the other poker rooms are rubbish.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry about your luck.. Im an all in kinda player and no hand is 100% pre-flop.. Just sayin

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars creates surprises all the time. Many players could not stand it and left the room.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Players and situations are different, so it is hard to judge everyone by one standard. In my opinion, sites such as PokerStars, 888, partypoker, BetOnline, SportsBetting are reliable sites with a good reputation.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to be able to play freerolls. Understand that here many go all in with a bad card, sometimes players don’t value the stack and they just lose. This is a lottery, do not get discouraged and continued to play in your own style.:tomato::cool:

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in freerolls I always lose good hands vs bad hands, yesterday AA vs 10Q, it is usually logical that they do not play so serious because tournaments are free, they match with any medium play

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Understand, QQ, KK, AK is not a 100% win. 888 Poker is a kind of room and the 888 RNG is necessary for building. Especially since you played a freeroll, and a freeroll is just an ol - in preflop. You beat different 5.6 * 2.3 * 8.5 and this is permissible. I am sure that the cool moves QQ, KK are present in other poker sites.:confused: