Freeroll Brutality

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over the past weeks, I have been brutalized by some bad beats with QQ, and KK etc, in the freerolls at intertops and 888...
I would classify these as a bad experiences on some of my first efforts on these sites...
Personally, I will not see myself adding these sites to my regular poker playing cash efforts, and will certainly not be depositing money to them...
They should consider the quality of their software before trying to attract real money players...:confused:
I am enjoying time spent at ACR, and pokerstars... BOL is still a grey area for me.:top:
I thank Cardschat for the opportunity to gain this knowledge via its freerolls...!:D

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 pretty not bad room
just get used to every room
I think so

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh want to talk about burtal was just put out of the CC 5k turny in 44th spot with trips
MP i have 10 10 guy before me raises 2xbb i push allin for 11k plus guy either button or sb goes allin for 9k big stack at the table reraises to push original raiser out. we 3 turn over our cards i have 10 10 second allin guy who i got covered by 2k has AK big stack of course turns over AA WOW Im big time deflated Ak scared me but dam Flop comes 8 4 10 OMFG im going to actually just over triple up wow turn 8 and river can u guess what it is for a 1 fkin outer. Are you kidding me a 1 fkin outer. If that isnt brutal i dont know what is and such bs. The odds of him hitting that 1 outer is astronomical
after flop im 93% Ak 1.72% and AA 4.53% After turn AK is 0% AA is 2.23%

To say i feel cheated is a HUGE understatement. a 1 outer seriously? and just so happens to be the big stack at the table who was sitting with 35k plus more then me. Im still shaking my head in disbelief.

I should win this after flop 97 plus times out of a hundred and i lose the first time it happens wow

Granted i was beat preflop but dont tease me and get me all up and then do some rigged(i say it in frustration) shit like that.
That most likely takes me away from a final table money spot as tight as i play im not playing many hands as it is. Dam i wish it was showing hand so i could post it but its not yet. has the hand about 8 before that one.
Im just so morally deflated right now

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big stack limped in with aces so i raised 15bb with my pocket kings got two callers. Flop came out k,8,3 rainbow. I bet and set of threes calls and aces push all in. Of coarse we called. I see everybody's cards i jump in the air remember I'm 67 years old. River is an ace. That hand would would of coasted me into the money. I got knocked out around 130. Funny thing is first hand i doubled up with aces. 46 hands later i doubled up with kings. Cant remember last time i won two in a row with top premiums. Thinking about it your beat was worst than mine. Took about thirty minutes before i moved on. Guess its online poker. Main reason i dont deposit. At lest you made the money yes?

Yesterday in 250 fr my kings got busted all in against queens. Q hit flop and he bet so i pushed what little i had left. I feel your pain. If i was out played id have something to work on. You cant do anything about luck.:driver:

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one pair without improvement is weak freerollers with ace in pocket wont fold

I

Index12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh want to talk about burtal was just put out of the CC 5k turny in 44th spot with trips
I feel you. Villain flopped the nut straight draw with pocket 4s while I hold KK, and he spikes his 3 on the river.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean , when it comers to freerolls you have to realize that DonkPlay or "bad beats" are going to happen all the time. Nobody Folds pairs preflop....ever..even 2s. Anything suited is in play always and Any Ace no matter how many people at the table. sometimes you can get lucky and be at tables where you don't have to Jam every pair on the flop and actually play the game but hopping into a freeroll you always have to have that notion that it's just a freeroll and you're bound to get sucked out.

Reh1980

Reh1980

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have played these free and still play only poker stars so I had an experience in 888 more did not like too much bad graphic and lack of respect gl at the tables:cool:

yalazs

yalazs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

last night ps free tournament half hour game highest card 8 ... i didn't win a hand nor did the blinds take the chips ... after that K flush de ace flush pronounced ... sometimes it's like dirt

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean , when it comers to freerolls you have to realize that DonkPlay or "bad beats" are going to happen all the time. Nobody Folds pairs preflop....ever..even 2s. Anything suited is in play always and Any Ace no matter how many people at the table. sometimes you can get lucky and be at tables where you don't have to Jam every pair on the flop and actually play the game but hopping into a freeroll you always have to have that notion that it's just a freeroll and you're bound to get sucked out.

I fold ace rag anything when ever I'm out of position with aggression. I fold small pairs when ever real aggression is used pre flop. Suited cards have to have q or higher to even consider paying a blind much less a serious raise. And i still need to be late in position.

Free rolls become games when you get down to the last 15% of players. To suggest only free rolls has donk players is funny. Way to many river kills on line. Designed that way. Most profit i make live is those chasing draws. I wouldn't mind if i was out played or even made a mistake. No i don't win every hand because a smart player knows you might be behind. But i can tell you this once i go all in I'm way ahead. Seldom do i need a suck out unless its a 10 bb push or fold situation. :sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Over the past weeks, I have been brutalized by some bad beats with QQ, and KK etc, in the freerolls at Intertops and 888...
I would classify these as a bad experiences on some of my first efforts on these sites...
Personally, I will not see myself adding these sites to my regular poker playing cash efforts, and will certainly not be depositing money to them...
They should consider the quality of their software before trying to attract real money players...:confused:
I am enjoying time spent at ACR, and Pokerstars... BOL is still a grey area for me.:top:
I thank Cardschat for the opportunity to gain this knowledge via its freerolls...!:D

everyone has a sad experience. I had AA on my PokerStars during the week 12 times and all 12 times they were beaten. Well, how do you like that? 😆

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone has a sad experience. I had AA on my PokerStars during the week 12 times and all 12 times they were beaten. Well, how do you like that? 😆
With aces becoming a serious leak in free rolls i find they do better just pushing all in if your late in position and half have folded. Otherwise everybody's calling in hope for that big new stack.
Slow playing aces have never fared well for me. seems like someone always get those cards. It feels like the site taxing me for not maxing out the pot. just my feelings

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad beats happen in all the freerolls more often than not.

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People push and call often in freeroll, and that is normal. Nothing to loose there. It's a little bit like driving in a heavy traffic jam situation where everybody get pissed off and start doing bad manoeuvres.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They always say that in freerolls you can learn and practice. I think if you practice freerolls at the cash tables you will be very disappointed and lose a lot.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a really small form of tournaments what are you showing there, bad beats happens and they will happen.

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear ya to my man, ive ran deep in a nice few games in the last few days, Only to get beat by the weirdst hands in the weirdst postions, makes you wonder sometimes,

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of people registered and didn't play... quite surprising i thought... we had 4 on our table...sitting out

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are just brutal by nature. Try to get up to the small buy in tourneys. You will learn how to play better there.
And that's the issue... a man could start to think that they are poor players due to freeroll brutality... but in fact... its an algorithm to make it seem like you suck...:icon_sile
i have played at all levels of money online... In the earlies, at partypoker, and ever since MSN hearts etc...but i say this...
AT NO LEVEL, DOES THE BAD BEATS STOP...
I've made back what I have lost online... and I don't put my money there anymore...
A few times i sit and observe high stakes games... and see the same crappy cards being dealt... and its okay if you can figure out the algorithm, and I can, but its still not worth the trouble to make such small money...:puke:

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep in mind; there's variance, and then there's freeroll variance.

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you can accurately judge based solely off of a limited freeroll sample size... But if you have sites you like then, hey why not stick to them?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are just brutal by nature. Try to get up to the small buy in tourneys. You will learn how to play better there.
for freerolls you need to have a lot of nerves and patience and a psyche[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]