Free buy in for next CC Carbon game!

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just want to let everyone know this isn't the last time I plan to do this. I haven't been playing much at all but as long as I make a decent profit I plan to do this 2-4 times per month. As we go on and I start giving different people chances to build BR, the post count is likely to drop after awhile. So all those with lower post count keep on posting and one day it may be you.

Also want to thank all the people thanking me as this really does make me feel good. Since I haven't been posting too much strategy and what not this is one way to give back to the poker community who has helped me to get back into the swing of things since black Friday. CC is an awesome place and just want to show my appreciation.

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Jimmy this is a bad ass idea and a really benevolent gesture! Sounds something like 'Pay it forward' hah.

I don't really want to sound all vagabondish and all, but I'd love to have a chance at turning a small stake into a BR over at carbon, so I'd like to apply for a future charitable contribution! I know I'm like 500 posts short of your post count reqs but I just wanna get in line. I'm not sure how the system at carbon works but I've never deposited so I'm not even sure if I'm eligible to recieve any transfers. Not being able to play anything but freerolls is so painful. :(

Anyway, kick ass man, I wish you continued luck at the tables!!

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well in that case...

1) Yeah I hope I get it in for this week's tourney.

2) Not too worried about BRM when it comes to private tournies. If needed I can bounce back from as little as $20 with no problem. Just want to help others (from U.S. especially!) get to the point I am at. Unfortunately most of my money is tied up at FTP at the time so just trying to help a little.

This site has been here for me and just looking to give back a little. Kinda makes me feel good and that's something money just can't replace.

Nice gesture then sir...I'll take some Bad Beat Asprin if yer handing it out.:)

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay just waiting on support. Sent the last of the papers they requested last Friday so should be able to do this for Thursday I'm hoping. As soon as they allow my to transfer I will send PM and some $$$. Updating as soon as I hear something.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice gesture sir & Poofster, next time you need a friend, I only charge $3 ;)
Noted, lol. Thanks!

Okay just waiting on support. Sent the last of the papers they requested last Friday so should be able to do this for Thursday I'm hoping. As soon as they allow my to transfer I will send PM and some $$$. Updating as soon as I hear something.
Unless if things have changed, you may want to get live chat support on this, I had to send in documentation to verify my account, make a minimum deposit, and wait 3 weeks from the deposit date. This was not to withdraw, it was to transfer, I had won a CC buy in and wanted to transfer funds.
Good luck, this was a year ago, so anything could have changed.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll try live support shortly as I have no reply after giving them all documents requested. Don't look like I will be able to transfer for this game(sorry) but maybe by next. Support at Carbon is going the way of FTP. Not a good sign IMO.

Wish me luck if I can play in this evening's tourney. I will be cutting it close. Have many things to get done. Moving next weekend. Anyway good luck to all at the tables.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Share the Love, ... what an awesome thing to do.

Top 10 Games