Found out I have actually missspelled my name on one site.. what should I do?

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
In one of the most major sites I noticed that I have actually misstyped my last name accidentally, and it's been YEARS already without noticing and multiple withdrawals I have done through skrill.

I really wanna fix this since I am not a bad person and playing in "misstyped" name makes me uncomfortale and also as Skrill withdrawals are harder now... I wanna do deposits and withdrawals straight through the bank.
I have this fear that "they allow me to fix my personal information now and verify with new ID" but when I withdraw they use it against me. Can they do that?

And in general, how big of fraud is this? Should I close this account and create new or just contact customer support, type my name to correct and verify my ID all ways possible for future and hope when I next apply to withdrawal they don't deny it because of reasons

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If it's a mistake that they did not notice when you were verified, then it's their mistake. Tell them to fix it by contacting Customer Support.

I would be more worried about future withdrawals if you didn't get them to fix it.

The above is just my opinion. There are official reps here on CardsChat from partypoker, 888, and ACR. They would know more.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Contact the support of the site and they are going to fix this. There is no reason to be worried really. Good luck...