Doyle's Room Payout Problems?

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi lightnup; your check will be there next week, I'll get you the DHL-FedEX or whatever tracking number later on today alright man? trust me on this, the accounting guys hate me LOL and when they see me come to their office they start sweating and shaking LMAO

D

doyledoesntpay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nevadanick - My user ID leaving a bit to be questioned implies that i owe you answers. i dont. who are you to be asking or expecting anything?
Ask all the questions u want. questions like "what is wrong with doyles site?" and "should i put my money on doyles site?" would be two good questions that i hope everyone asks themselves after reading my ID.

Hence the name.

Your right about one thing tho...the ONLY thing i want to 'contribute' to YOUR (precious?) site is - DONT PLAY AT DOYLESROOM.

Hence the name.

And it would be 'nice' if i were here for the 'overall benefit' of the site but what would be nicer would be people getting paid their money by the site that they trusted.
If this WAS the case then i wouldnt have a sore neck just now from talking to you on your high horse.
Anyway who are you - 8michael3's lawyer???

BTW ive been waiting since april - still nothing from them - except lies.

8Michael3

8Michael3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doyledoesntpay, when it comes to money I think you have a right to be agitated... If I found out someone had the intention and was trying to swindle cash from me, I would be pissed.

My personal opinion is that they werent trying to do it intentionally.

I have an interest in several companies, and although we like to make profits we dont try to swindle people because of the repercussions it could have.

Anyway, you do what you think needs to be done. The more knowledge people gather concerning an investment, the better. And I'm sure there are people here who appreciate your efforts.

When you finished throwing your toys out the cot you might find that this site has a lot more to offer you than a place to vent.

Im new here and it has already had an effect on my BR.

Good luck dude

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nevadanick - My user ID leaving a bit to be questioned implies that i owe you answers. i dont. who are you to be asking or expecting anything?
Ask all the questions u want. questions like "what is wrong with doyles site?" and "should i put my money on doyles site?" would be two good questions that i hope everyone asks themselves after reading my ID.

LOL - the only thing that is 'owed' here ... is you ... according to you.

Hence the name.

Your right about one thing tho...the ONLY thing i want to 'contribute' to YOUR (precious?) site is - DONT PLAY AT DOYLESROOM.

Hence the name.

And it would be 'nice' if i were here for the 'overall benefit' of the site but what would be nicer would be people getting paid their money by the site that they trusted.
If this WAS the case then i wouldnt have a sore neck just now from talking to you on your high horse.

You wouldn't have such a sore neck if you hadn't dug yourself such a deep hole to start with ... :p

Anyway who are you - 8michael3's lawyer???

BTW ive been waiting since april - still nothing from them - except lies.

Who am I ? Just someone who hasn't downloaded Doyles Room (yet). Someone who has watched those who accepted Mark's offer to help ... get $ PAID $ ... and someone who enjoys the benefit of all sides of a story and the benefits beyond 'hating' ... :D

D

doyledoesntpay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so u think i have a right to be agitated, you think i should do what i think needs to be done and you are sure that people here appreciate my efforts but you feel the need to go out of your way to call me sad.

im confused.

what is sad about warning others to stay away from a company that is so obviously untrustworthy (intentionally or not?)

And how does a company lie to me five times unintentionally???

Anyway i thank you again for your two cents and am looking forward to being belittled for no reason some time in the near future.

D

doyledoesntpay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nevadick - i accepted marks offer to help only to have another deadline missed. And we know what he got from doyles for his trouble.
And thats right, you enjoy the benefits of hearing both sides of the story because of people like me warning you. so i am glad to have helped. thats the only reason im here after all. Im sorry im not here to make friends and enhance the poker community or to hold you while you sleep at night.

who is nevadick? nevadick is a person who thinks CC should be run exactly how he thinks it should be run and should only be populated by peple doing the exact same thing that he is and everyone else that isn't here for his reasons is somehow wrong.

We arent sure but there is speculation that nevadick actually invented forums so when he dishes some pearls of wisdom on your forum etiquette you had better listen.

Whats the weather like up there?

M

mikeiafeta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, firstly let me thank you all for the information you have provided in relation to 'payouts' (or lack of them) at Doyles Room. I actually signed up with Doyles last week and decided to deposit today. Fortunately I had the foresight to do my 'due diligence' in relation to their 'payouts' when I stumbled upon this thread. If anyone from Doyles Room is reading this ... my user name is 'mikeiafeta' and there is no way in hell that I will be depositing one cent into this site!!! Thanks again everyone for saving me a lot of heartache. I do play for real money on several other sites (have deposited a few thousand) and have never ever had any problems. Fulltilt & pokerstars are the benchmark when it comes to Customer Service in my personal experiences. Thanks again. Good Luck at the tables!

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nevadick - i accepted marks offer to help only to have another deadline missed. And we know what he got from doyles for his trouble.
And thats right, you enjoy the benefits of hearing both sides of the story because of people like me warning you. so i am glad to have helped. thats the only reason im here after all. Im sorry im not here to make friends and enhance the poker community or to hold you while you sleep at night.

oh no, what will I do ... :afraid: ... :rofl: :rofl:

who is nevadick? nevadick is a person who thinks CC should be run exactly how he thinks it should be run and should only be populated by peple doing the exact same thing that he is and everyone else that isn't here for his reasons is somehow wrong.

We arent sure but there is speculation that nevadick actually invented forums so when he dishes some pearls of wisdom on your forum etiquette you had better listen.

Whats the weather like up there?

AWESOME ... crystal clear and free of foul stenches ...

Go ahead ... have your last word. I won't respond to anything else you have to post since you can only resort to name-calling and gutter tactics. Enjoy your stay ... down THERE ... :D

D

doyledoesntpay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
neva - I will take you up on your offer of having the last word since you had the first. There is something ironic about someone who thinks they are taking the high road by giving me the last word in an argument THEY STARTED. The 'holier than thou' routine is probably more effective when ur not the one that started everything. Then again all your posts seem to come from a 'throne' so i suppose i shoudnt be surprised.

The point is i respect your right be here no matter what your purpose. Whatever reason you are here is ok with me. I would appreciate the same respect back. If you are here to learn (or in your case teach) about poker or make friends, or find your soulmate;) ...whatever, thats your business...knock yourself out, but dont get upset at me because i am not here for the same reasons as you, or am not minding my own business in a way that 'your majesty' sees fit. I thought this was a public forum and was not expecting to be ridiculed for spreading what i (and others) consider helpful information.

All this because i named myself doyledoesntpay??? wouldnt you agree that given my singular purpose for being here that my name is ideal? BTW he still hasnt paid. lie number five.

Anyway here is my last word:

DONT PLAY AT DOYLESROOM.:p

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys; I hope you had a great weekend!

All the opinions posted here have been respected, that's the beauty of this thread, those who have received their money are proof that something has changed; those who have not, by watching the others getting paid, there is still hope and like I have been saying from my very first post, talk to me, give me your ID and I'll see what is going on. Im on your side DDP, and it's your right to speak your mind, I just want you to get paid and delete DoylesRoom for ever.

The good news is that Nick, the admin of the site, gave me the OK for a private tournament. I would like a $500 Freeroll. What you guys think?

-Mark

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like a good deal. Glad Nick got back to you.

I guess you will be in touch with Dakota-xx in order to release the password through CC's Freeroll Club process ... ?? If it were to be just posted here or in a separate forum thread, it would be shared throughout the Universe, far and wide, and would not be a 'CC/DR freeroll'. Dakota-xx would also be the one to coordinate the best time to arrange it to best fit the balance of the CC schedule.

Do have one question. In the case of freeroll funds sponsored by DR (or any other sponsored source for that matter) is a deposit required in order to eventually cash out ??

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A freeroll sounds great to me with CC blessing

Bring it on DolyeR

Thanks for the Freeroll

Snow :cool:

F

Fokyernh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Mark,
After seeing all of this work you have put into in Cardschat and Doylesroom it makes me very proud that I play I am a Doylesroom player..
Love the new logos and the cake network.So everything is looking good!
Keep up the good work :)

Feel free to throw a 1k sunday ticket at me..
Doyles Room Id: FokyerNHMT

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys;

I'll get a hold of dakota and coordinate the date and time for the free; you don't need to deposit in order to cash out; the ideal though is using an electronic teller to speed up things, in that event, a deposit is required so we can send the funds back. If don't wish to deposit, we'll send you a check, and I'll make sure you get it LOLOLOL

Update for DDP, you should receive your check very soon, one week tops.

Fok; done.

I'll be back....

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's up peeps....great news, our $500 Freeroll for CardsChat eligible members is all set. Dakota will make a thread with the details.

So, hows everybody? too quiet today...

L

lightnup

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HELL HAS OFFICIALLY FROZE OVER!!!

I finally got my check today after being requested on April 30. Now I just have to wait for it to clear the bank.
Thanks Mark

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are most welcome light! keep me posted OK?

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was given a ticket to the Sunday Grand. Great freeroll that pays top 130 players. I finished 131 (seriously!), but the knowledge and experience I took home with me has been priceless.

Thank you very much for the free ticket!

B

billyth3kid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah ive been hearin a lot of bad stuff about doyles room and pay outs... ub i cashed 4 times and had 1 check bounce... like 3 months ago they changed the bank taht issues their checks use to be a bank in cali.. now its in canada... plus if i wouldve checked the status of the check when i got it in the mail.. it said right on the site that it was cancled but who ever checks that stuff...n e way ub has been good with pay outs.. but the actual game play at the table is where people complain

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just read this whole thread.So many ups an downs in it felt like a soap.Then Mark came in an pretty much saved the day,cool thread now if the site would go out an look for about 20 ppl who work as hard as mark then support could get it done.Without comeing into a forum,but gave me some good reading an ppl a free roll peice out folks.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
last year

Been almost a year ago, I got a check from Doyles within two weeks, so I'm not sure of what's going on now. Just got a check from Absolute took it less that a week to get here. That's all the info I have on this.
Take care

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again I would like to thank Mark and Cardschat. Without the Cardschat forum, there would be no resource for us to air our frustrations and get help. We would have to deal directly with customer service, which can be a nightmare as many of you know. So customer service (Mark), helped us through this forum, and HE was the one experiencing the nightmares, not us! It's like Kramer and the Cable guy on Seinfeld! Great stuff! So, see you all in the freeroll, it'll be fun. :)

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are very welcome decker. Like I said in one of my previous posts, I am out of Doyle's; I'll be looking around for a new job in the industry but I'll take a week or two off LOL, gotta relax a lil bit. I hope you guys enjoy the $500 freeroll that cards chat put together for y'all, good luck and I'll drop by from time to time to say hello and see how you guys doing alright??

See ya...

D

doyledoesntpay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well i finally got my check last friday. waiting early march to mid august. It seems like they have fixed the problems...but i still wont be playing there again.