Status
Not open for further replies.
grogrich

grogrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely not. I trust none of the poker sites, after years of being cheated out of money and not receiving withdrawals. This is one reason I do not play much on line poke any longer. Knowing that a win will not realize me any money.

Now, I just play on line, and interface with cardschat, for social purposes only. And, to keep up with some of the wonderful peeps I have met on line over the years.

Things will never change until US Government makes on line poker legal and establish regulations.

Where does one go to sue a poker site for their funds, in Malta, Central American, "really".

Mike

Im have same thinking as you!

R

RUMACASTILLO

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all at some time we think that online poker is rigged, I believe that at certain times the rooms play dirty

but then I stop to think because they would take it with me, if I'm just a microlimit player

Last edited by a moderator:
G

God_Mode_On

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the big names in the market , at least , are safe and have no problem . Pokerstars , partypoker , 888poker , ACR , I don't think they would risk to rig their games and a scandal to be revealed someday and their business to be destoyed , to lose money for nothing . They win enough money , they don't need to rig anything . So I trust the big sites , the smaller no because I am afraid someday they are going to shut down .

Have you ever thought about how easy it is to rig Texas Holdem (for action)? Without having it discovered unless someone who is suspicious (and there a just a few among the addicts playing online) takes the effort to sample and thoroughly analyze 1 million hands or so which no one does..?

I am not taking that effort neither myself since I have better things to do with my time.

Ohh wait, their controlled by 'companies'. Can someone BTW inform and explain exactly how...?

Status
Not open for further replies.