Do you recommend using more than one poker site?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
While 1 site like poker stars if good why not have a few is possible. The one advantage is some site will have certain game you may want at that time while others may not. Just give you better option to play the games you want to play.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To get a positive result of the game, you need to play 300-400 tournaments per month. Playing in 1 room it is difficult to gain such a distance. Usually as I see professional players are registered in several rooms. The same poker rooms differ in the composition of the players somewhere weaker somewhere stronger. For example, pokerstars has more strong players than pokerstars eu.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends on the mode you play. For example: if you play spins, it is best to play only at one poker site, if you play tournaments I recommend playing at several sites as well as in cash games.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Since I started playing poker online, I only play on PokerStars, but after a few invitations, I'm even thinking about playing (trying) on 888, who knows.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I currently play almost exclusively on PokerStars and occasionally on 888, and about 15 years ago I was on several poker sites. I don't even know the names of some of them anymore and if they still exist lol. Of course, there are also advantages to being able to play on different sites, but then you also have to get used to the new software and so on. It is important that you feel comfortable where you play and what your goals are

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it is normal !! I play on 3 platforms all the time.

T

tladake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only sense to use different poker sites is to use their freerolls tournaments, the rest is just a design of the poker room and some small diferents that has no meaning for me.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also like to play on two or three, to enjoy the different promotions. Also, I find that people play very diffently, especially in Zoom formats. On 888 they are all very loose.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play on 3 + sites at the same time, mostly mtts on them

PuletJelek

PuletJelek

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe you should try playing some sites. There are different formats in tournaments and promotions.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The answer is definitely yes. There are different tournaments in different rooms. The players are also different. Maybe you're not good at playing at PokerStars, but let's say things will go better at GG Poker or at any other room. Although if you show results, regardless of the room, there will always be a result. But it's worth mixing rooms.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for a long time and my favorite site is pokerstarts:):):):)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the more sites the better. Some sites offer different games and some sites are "fishier" than others and they all have different promotions. The more sites you have the more you can table select, game select, and pick the best bonuses/promotions.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I use to play in Pokerstars and party poker more often. Sometimes in ACR. Time to time there are good freerolls and promotions in those sites and I try to catch the best of each one.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Different poker rooms have alternative promotions , opportunities , chances to make money or earn rakeback . I think it's essential to test all well known rooms , fond the ones that interest and benefit you more , the games you are more profitable and focus on them .

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I reccomend adding 888 and partypoker at first and later on as your skills advance GGpoker and ACR

zamana80

zamana80

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The most hard opponents i found were on pokerstars and poker888. They are better for practice.
When i wanna chill i just playing Redpoker or GGpoker.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to play mainly in PS, 888 and Suprema because I like to play good freerolls. And is not always they run.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play 2 sites then that’s plenty if you play freerolls. You could play up to 6 games at the same time. Probably the limit for concentration.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, if the goal is to make money by playing poker, then of course it is desirable to play on several sites + of course, the limits played also matter, but if you just want to have a good time playing, then one

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello, everyone. Boy, I also share your question as I currently play on PokerStars, 888Poker and GGPoker and I'm also an amateur player. My sense is that the best platform is PokerStars, then GGPoker and finally 888Poker. In relation to the platform itself, I prefer PokerStars, because I like the feeling of playing with real people. 😬😅

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Regarding freerolls, playing on several sites is very good, as they serve to improve the game and techniques that we learn in theory, in addition to having chances to build a considerable bankroll, as the prizes of cardschat freerolls, for example, are excellent. If every day the player is dedicated and has a little luck, he can win good money with the freerolls. But when I go to deposit the first site that comes to mind is PokerStars, although there are many professionals there, I try my luck. hehehe 😅

M

mange12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear reader,

I hope the title is quite descriptive and phrases the question properly.

A bit of background:
I'm mostly a hobby player for several years now and have always been using Pokerstars.
I plan on improving my game with the training materials on here and want to become a more serious and hopefully successful poker player.

I wonder if you recommend using more than one site for series play or if one is sufficient? I have read about so many different poker sites on here and wonder what's the best approach.

Thank you in advance for your opinion.

Cheers!
Because I play for fun, and don't expect to win any substantial amount of money, I play only one site.
at present, I am playing on ACR, which has all the games suitable to me. At one point, I joined many sites. Mostly to play on the freerolls.
On may of the sites, it was difficult or impossible to get a pay out.
So, mostly, have lost confidence in most on line poker sites.
Mike

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
to be honest I use, mostly 99% :) only one site, so no :), but maybe it's just me :)