Do you play at one or several poker rooms?

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play in several but now i switched to only pokerstars.
Pokerstars offers me everything i need.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time i am on Pokerstars, but i also play on ACR, 888poker, GGPoker and the most recent, which i'm discovering at the moment, BetOnLine, and i was pleasantly surprised. So for the moment on 4 platforms, they are not all top, but it allows to vary the atmosphere of the games and to access other freerolls. :rolleyes:

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I chose pokerstars for myself. In my opinion, the most interesting room. But I'm also thinking about uploading others in the future.

A

ankoum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play Winamax when i lived in france but since I live abroad I also play on PokerStars. I am thinking of registering in other rooms if there are freerolls.

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 2 3 4

Hello, if you are interested, then read ahead!)
So, I am registered at several poker rooms) I explain why: I recently became a little disappointed in pokerstars) I am interested to look at its competitors, try so to speak)
So I am at Partypoker , poker888 and other lesser known) ;)
As the result - I will share:help:​

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Pokerstars, 888Poker and unibet. That's the only 3 rooms that have licence to activate in our country. :(

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in several rooms, but does not work at the same time, but not all the time, I'd better choose one.