Do you play at one or several poker rooms?

furnitura47

furnitura47

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to play in different rooms, but it is obvious that you should choose one. It is very hard to play in different rooms at once, the amount of bad beats is the same in all rooms. So you should find the most convenient for you and do not jump from one to another)

B

bozo77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now, i am only playing at Unibet !

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing only on PokerStars now, but I will surely think about other poker rooms :)

P

pablo2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at a table it is preferable, it is easier to concentrate

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me.

Я играю на Pokerstars. Сейчас я пробую 888 покер.
Есть небольшие отличия. Например, в Pokerstars вывод составляет 100, а в покере 888 - 10. Но у pokerstars более удобный дизайн. Но 888 покер часто дает бесплатные фрироллы
Сложно сделать выводы, но мой муж любит Pokerstars.
Я новичок в покере. Поэтому, если есть фрироллы, то я играю.
Спасибо за внимание.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to play different ones. From time to time, some rooms are blocked and you have to look for a replacement.

titanfan25

titanfan25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What poker room u play

So far I play at ACR sent I live in US . Quit for a few years sent Black Friday.But I’m going to try some the ones CC promote.:secruity:

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey. I only play poker stars now. so I want to ask, maybe some other rooms you recommend.
Hello, well, if I play in several poker rooms, you always have to be on the lookout for good promotions and new emerging room environments.

J

johnoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
partypoker...thoughts...experiences...

Wondering what people thoughts are on partypoker?

I'm just thinking of having a little switch over and wondering what the MTT selection is like? Are there huge waiting times for tournaments/SNG's to fill up?

What are your thoughts on the software?

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried different ones, but opted for the stars.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
i play most on ipoker network have no idea why their rake is huge lol

Cyberia

Cyberia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly play 888, party and PS. Sometimes BlackChip or GG. All have advantages and disadvantages.

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment I only play on PokerStars, I also tried 888 before.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in several poker rooms, but mostly in one.

I

ImUrLobster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wondering what people thoughts are on partypoker?

I'm just thinking of having a little switch over and wondering what the MTT selection is like? Are there huge waiting times for tournaments/SNG's to fill up?

What are your thoughts on the software?

I've started playing on PartyPoker a lot more.

They seem to have a bigger, better selection of micro stakes tourneys than 888. (Less ULTD re-buys,+ more deep/stack tourneys).

I'm not very tech-savvy but I prefer partypokers software to 888's. AFAIK, you can't view chips as BB on 888.

I might try pokerstars again after I've invested in a HUD, but I like partypoker's rake back system.

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Multiple tables but if I'm playing anything more than $20 buy in I tend to focus on that tournament only.��

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
ACR , Bwin , Pokerstars the main poker rooms that I play , I also play on 888poker , partypoker , wanna try playing on sportsbetting and betonline and see how it goes , also I will see with unibet what's going on , it used not to allow greek players , not I see on unibet.gr I can register , I'll see how it goes :) I also play rarely on a bitcoin site , wanna try more in the future.

You have to play in more that one poker rooms , seek for the edges , the promotions , some extra chances to win money , the leaderboards , good series of games , nice pool of players in the games you like , etc :)

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play in several rooms: Pokerstars, 888 Poker, Partypoker, Winamax and Unibet, although I am also registered in other rooms where I play practically nothing.