G

Gingyr11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
re: Mark's freeroll

Hi Mark,

I think another freeroll is always welcome. Especially for those of us that don't always have the bankroll to fund our fun on the poker sites.

Did you say that it would be for CC members only? Just joined and am checking out the site, but as a beginning player, don't have a whole lot to post about, which makes having to post 65 "quality" threads to join the CC freeroll a daunting task.

After reading this thread, I am going to Doyle's to register. How do I get one of those Sunday tickets? I will be using the same Username.

BTW, thanks to all for the suggestions about where to go for freerolls.

G~

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys;

I just sent a PM to dakota. I'll get back with further detail.

G; how are you? Nice to meet you and welcome to CC. I'll see what I can do to get you a ticket.

See ya later...

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys, I just wanted to drop by and say hello. Well, our $500 Freeroll for CardsChat eligible members is all set. Dakota will make a thread with the details. Stay tuned...this game is not the only one im planning so...see y'all at the tables

take care kids

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure if I will play in it or not, but thanks for taking the time to help out some of the members of CardsChat. Hope Doyle's gets their act together with the payout situation, like I said before, I have no clue as I've never played there, but just from what I've heard.

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spiderman637

spiderman637

RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey, i too prefer bodog freerolls...
cause they are big prize freerolls...
only problem is they are a bit less frequent 6than others...

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on the full tilt freerolls trying to get in is a lesson in futility

F

Fryd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Regarding freerolls + To me it seems like more and more networks are narrowing the number of daily freerolls and only host the ones with small prize pools.

Take microgaming who used to run cool $500 and $1,000 freerolls every 3 hour for players who had earned 100 points in the last 24 hours which could be managed even at $0,10 tables.

iPoker has also dropped a lot of their bigger freerolls and the same has Ongaming - even their $500 added tournament in the morning even though it was really popular

F

Fryd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
....pokerstars have gone the different direction - especially for us Scandinavian players....we are very lucky. So many poker rooms run exclusive promos only for Scandinavians

B

botina

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in doyles room have a lot of people participate on freeroll
in ftp normally 1000 or 800

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys and thank you hamm for your contribution to this thread. It was amazing sharing with y'all. Well, I guess the time is here for a little compensation for the trouble. check it out, with the CC blessings

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-freerolls-31/500-cardschat-freeroll-doyles-room-158200/

I hope to see you there, not sure if I'd play though, at least I will observe for a little while.

We want a BOUNTY on you Mark ... at least $.02 ... or maybe even $.05 ... ???

Oh wait ... you can't play ... :eek: ... You don't have 65 posts and won't be getting the password since you're not a member of the Cardschat Freeroll Club ...

Sorry about that dude ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMFAO .... the Freeroll originator can't get the PW without getting banned ... OMG ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... :aetsch:

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO Nick, I guess I'll post away like crazy during these days to get the PW. Alright, here is the deal, I'll let you know if I can make it, if so, I'll put $1 in my head OK? Just 4 fun hehe

So how you guys been? Any payout problems lately?

See ya,

-Mark

M

MFaith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if they're still accepting US players, but TrueMoney Games has 2 freerolls/day with a prize pool of 10 Euros. The graphics and layout are top notch and very enjoyable for playing.

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon has some, I dont want to say decent but easily placeable freeroll with some with less then 1,000 players, some require a point but they are fun!

C

CryingAmy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread was designed as a palce to discuss 'decent freerolls' not as a thread to beg for tickets to another crazy freeroll with too many people, nor to start a debate about whether DR is paying its players!!

Right with that rant over, there's a luckyace $5k freeroll next Saturday open to all- get registering!! (2k reg so far with 5k places..will fill up by Tuesday I reckon..)

C

CryingAmy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS DR- Id love a $500 freeroll...

Though I feel sorry for people trying to withdraw, dont need to worry unduly about my $3 there!

PPS The posts about being able to win a few cents or a $10 freeroll do make me laugh!! (can I restrict this thread to a private discussion between myself, manjaroo, rolltide?)

PPPS Get playing the 9 player sngs at FT- win 2 for entry to the Madness $50k next weekend

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amy, I take it you're in the CC $500 freeroll at Doyles tonight?

malice777

malice777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find doyles a bit poor for freerolls the sunday grand would be a nice one to aim for but the time makes it off limits for uk and eu players 3am on a monday morning is wayyy to late even for poker addicts say 3 or 4 hours if your lucky to survive till the end even us palyers with a 10pm start would find it tough to enter if they have work,maybe DoylesR could ask them to look in to that,5pm et would be a good time for all...

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i only reccomended Doyles because of the $500 CC freeroll, but yeah other than that, they look on the thin side there

G

gra605

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread was designed as a palce to discuss 'decent freerolls' not as a thread to beg for tickets to another crazy freeroll with too many people, nor to start a debate about whether DR is paying its players!!

Right with that rant over, there's a luckyace $5k freeroll next Saturday open to all- get registering!! (2k reg so far with 5k places..will fill up by Tuesday I reckon..)
Am in the lucky ace freeroll - will try to get up early to play!!! I am gav605 at Lucky Ace

Freeroll Passwords