Decent freerolls?

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. Nick is the admin of cards chat, I don't really know what's his username is. I'll just get a hold of Dakota. My idea is to get private games for cards chat members on a regular basis. Start off with a freeroll and then continue with added buy ins. But to do so, I need the approval from the admins of the site so...

Whaddya think?

-Mark

nevadanick

No, no, no. I'm just plain ol' 'nevadanick', NOT the site admin.

User ID for Nick is ....>> Nick

You can find his profile page at >> https://www.cardschat.com/members/nick/

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, huge brainfart on my part. I knew that, sorry bout that NN

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey what's up peeps??? I think we might have a private tournament for Cards Chat members. Whaddya think? Would you like a freeroll, added buy in what?

LEt me know

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that would be awesome, please keep me informed I would love to check out doylesroom if you could get a freeroll going

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey what's up peeps??? I think we might have a private tournament for Cards Chat members. Whaddya think? Would you like a freeroll, added buy in what?

LEt me know

I think most of your responses will be 'freeroll' ... :D

It will be difficult at best to get players to deposit in order to play buy-in games when they have read about the recent cashout problems at Doyles.

I think you will also have more support when you can verify (or our mods can) that the CC site supports the introduction of a "Cardschat Freeroll" at Doyles. Since CC has spent so much time and effort creating the 'Freeroll Club', I would also like to see any special game receive the PRE-endorsement of CC admin.

We have a process in effect that limits access to freeroll passwords. That is, unless you want a free-for-all where the pass will be spread to all the lands near and far ... :( << In that case, I personally wouldn't even bother to download the site.

If you aren't aware of CC's Freeroll Club, please read >> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/sug...-6/announcing-cardschat-freeroll-club-143083/

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was thinking the same thing Nick. If it's not going to be regulated like the other CC freerolls, then why even bother affiliating it with us. I'm not saying that I don't appreciate what DoylesR is trying to do, I just think you should be PMing some of the admins about this to talk it over...

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those reading this thread need to also read today's 'Doyles Room Payout Problems' thread update from Mark.

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi hamm and everybody...

Yeah, I tried that, no response whatsoever, but I guess they won't listen to me or any other DoylesRoom representative. Like I said in the other thread, I never wanted to entice you to deposit after all these lies, I just wanted y'all to know that, in this company, there is still people that care for the player and his/her interest, in this case, the most important issue, payouts; and if you read through all my messages, I NEVER said "c'mon deposit" Well, let's see if they listen to the new chick that's comming to replace me LMAO. In one of my posts I asked you guys if there was something that we could do as a community to solve this issues but I got no response from any of you; this thread was created to complain about how Doyle's was handling the checks; well, you complained, expressed your point of view, blamed it on the congress, the UIGEA, etc but I didn't hear any proposals to solve the problem and move forward and, my intention with the freeroll was a little compensation for all the bull crap you guys have gone through but I guess is not enough. I'll be gone from Doyle's in a couple of days...feel free to email affiliates(at)dbpn(dot)com; support(at)dbpn(dot)com; accounting(at)dbpn(dot)com with your issues. Good luck, bye

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol, I was never complaining about Doyle's Room at all, I have never played there actually. All I was talking about was the legitimacy of a CardsChat freeroll being on there without going through the admins of CardsChat...

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi hamm and everybody...

Yeah, I tried that, no response whatsoever, but I guess they won't listen to me or any other DoylesRoom representative. Like I said in the other thread, I never wanted to entice you to deposit after all these lies, I just wanted y'all to know that, in this company, there is still people that care for the player and his/her interest, in this case, the most important issue, payouts; and if you read through all my messages, I NEVER said "c'mon deposit" Well, let's see if they listen to the new chick that's comming to replace me LMAO. In one of my posts I asked you guys if there was something that we could do as a community to solve this issues but I got no response from any of you; this thread was created to complain about how Doyle's was handling the checks; well, you complained, expressed your point of view, blamed it on the congress, the UIGEA, etc but I didn't hear any proposals to solve the problem and move forward and, my intention with the freeroll was a little compensation for all the bull crap you guys have gone through but I guess is not enough. I'll be gone from Doyle's in a couple of days...feel free to email affiliates(at)dbpn(dot)com; support(at)dbpn(dot)com; accounting(at)dbpn(dot)com with your issues. Good luck, bye

'no response' is a surprise to me. If you wrote them, at least a 'not interested' would have been in order. OTOH, we have had a series of member situations here this past week that I'm sure took precedence, but they could have at least told you that you were going to the back burner ... :(

Kudos to you for at least trying ... ;)

In a manner of speaking, you DID ask us to deposit - you asked several times if we wanted a freeroll or a buy-in game. A 'buy-in' game requires that the player have an account AND a balance in order to play. So... yes, you did infer that players would have to deposit to get into the game.

I'm sure the freeroll would have 'been enough' if the admin and staff here had cared to join the discussion or at least respond to you. If they had no interest, at least you would have known you were beating a dead horse. Several times I DID reply to you that a freeroll would be good, but only if admin approved of it as a 'CC event'. I'm sorry they didn't see fit to reply to you. I'm disappointed, if that was in fact the case.

There isn't much else that forum members can 'recommend' or suggest. Once payouts became a huge issue, anything else was pretty much a 'future' concern. It will be as long as it takes for Doyles to make good on their payouts before members will consider playing at DR.

If you looked around our site, you saw that we already play at Stars, FT, UB, bodog, Carbon and a few more non-USA sites that I don't follow since I can't play at them. Just 'popping in' to add another site was pretty much a no-go as far as rushing to welcome you with open arms.

I don't think your replacement... female, male, transgender, Superman, SpiderMan or otherwise will help the situation with DR until payments are made and posters account for funds that are still overdue. The one commenter who continues to badmouth DR is not really a concern. Sites get past past one moaner and groaner, but not multiple forum members awaiting long overdue payments.

At least some of us appreciate the efforts you made ... sorry it didn't work out for you. Your magic carpet was missing the Pixie Dust and the next rider will fair no better .... :p

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know hamm, I wouldn't play a game that was not authorized by the site's admins, I totally agree with you

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi DoylesR,

Thanks for your efforts in trying to straighten things out and I believe you have made an honest effort!
I didnt comment on the freeroll because I do not have an account there.I play all the CC games where I am able (USA)and if they ever get CC going there I will join.It isnt so likely, if not.
Again thanks for your efforts!

Snow :cool:

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nick, I never said go ahead and deposit...ok, if we made a $500 freeroll, top 10 paid, wouldn't that be enough to play a $1 buy in?

I don't have much to say about the admins of the site NN, see, I have tried to get a hold of nick NUMEROUS times and NO response. I got an email from him last week asking me how can he get a check!! that's funny, with all that's been said here, he wanted a check, unreal. So I guess they just won't give a damn about Doyle's and like you said, if that's the case, a "not interested" would have been nice. Actually NN, you were the one following closely this thread and I appreciate that

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Snow, ever since I started in the poker industry I loved it, just as I love the game itself, but sometimes you have to wake up and realize that you are just an employee, you don't have the authority to get things done, listen to this...this new guy comes in three months ago, he wanted to get in touch with the affiliates that we screwed up when we pulled out from the US, those affiliates are really angry. He called up one of this guys yesterday and offered him $100K upfront, who would decline that? now Im loosing my job because I couldn't re-activate that affiliate, are you kidding me??? but, going back to what originally brought us here, If I had the power to send checks in three days, this thread wouldn't exist...

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nick, I never said go ahead and deposit...ok, if we made a $500 freeroll, top 10 paid, wouldn't that be enough to play a $1 buy in?

I'm not sure you understand the concept of attracting players... :confused:

Top 10 paid. How many are playing? 10? 50? 400? "top 10" has to be relevant or structually tailored to total entries, imo.

I don't have much to say about the admins of the site NN, see, I have tried to get a hold of nick NUMEROUS times and NO response. I got an email from him last week asking me how can he get a check!! that's funny, with all that's been said here, he wanted a check, unreal. So I guess they just won't give a damn about Doyle's and like you said, if that's the case, a "not interested" would have been nice. Actually NN, you were the one following closely this thread and I appreciate that

Maybe the question ISN'T so funny. What if Doyles owed/owes Nick a check from prior operations or affiliation? Whose responsibility would it be to verify that .. his or yours? Would he be wrong to just inquire about his check? I've never known Nick to be unreasonable and this sounds more like a taunt of being owed money and wanting someone to track it down. OK, it's theory ... but QUITE plausible.

A message like 'where's my check?' would have drawn interest on my part to at least ask ... 'for what ??' ... :confused: Now that I think about it, you did say he 'never' responded, but now you say he asked about his check ... now I'm even MORE confused ... :confused:

Sorry it didn't work, Mark. You get an 'A' for trying (in my book) .... !! :D

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Snow, ever since I started in the poker industry I loved it, just as I love the game itself, but sometimes you have to wake up and realize that you are just an employee, you don't have the authority to get things done, listen to this...this new guy comes in three months ago, he wanted to get in touch with the affiliates that we screwed up when we pulled out from the US, those affiliates are really angry. He called up one of this guys yesterday and offered him $100K upfront, who would decline that? now Im loosing my job because I couldn't re-activate that affiliate, are you kidding me??? but, going back to what originally brought us here, If I had the power to send checks in three days, this thread wouldn't exist...

HMmmm... my point exactly. Could Nick be one of those prior affiliates that are REALLY, REALLY ANGRY ... ??? How would you expect him to treat 'you' ???

I think they (DR) sent you out to battle the world - unarmed. As Robert Redford said in 'Spy Game' ... "if I'm walking into a shit-storm, I want to know what it's about." Maybe they weren't up front with you, which also follows as to why they are not up front with their customers. :(

I worked for many years as a hatchet-man for a medium sized company. With the responsibility came authority, or I NEVER would have taken the job. You'll find you cannot bite someone when you are toothless ... :p

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HI NN, nah, he is not of the really angry affiliates man, I am talking about affiliates that brought 1000's of players to Doyle's and were getting paid $50k or $100K a month!!!

Anyways, I always learn a lot from your posts nick, thank you. Don't get me wrong, top 10 paid was an example but now that you mention it, I guess 50 players would be great success giving all this BS don't you think? LOL I have a decent level of authority when it comes to affiliate business you know, but that's it, I don't have enough authority to change things like check processors and I really don't need it or want it...

M

manjaroo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
19:00 Gearpoker.com 200$ 1500~ layers 40 places paid.

R

rolltide32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon Pokers weekly Twitter and Facebook freerolls both have great value. Twitter freerolls over over $600 in tourney tickets and facebook is a $250 freeroll.

M

MrJackpot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Everest poker have freeroll SNG where you can win a couple of cents. These SNG fill up very fast so you can play many at a time. It's fast to accumulate a couple of dollars, after that you can play the 10 cent SNG and 25 cent SNG.

D

DoylesR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys;

Would you play in a $500 freeroll exclusive the CC members? Im trying to put that game together for y'all. Password? ticket?

Whaddya think?

-Mark

chuG

chuG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pitbull has freerolls on the hour but I dont like the site.

benevg

benevg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys;

Would you play in a $500 freeroll exclusive the CC members? Im trying to put that game together for y'all. Password? ticket?

Whaddya think?

-Mark

seriously - send a private message to dakota-xx or juiceeQ, and talk about this with them. until a word comes from the mods about making this official, asking about it in the open will simply have no result whatsoever...

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seriously - send a private message to dakota-xx or juiceeQ, and talk about this with them. until a word comes from the mods about making this official, asking about it in the open will simply have no result whatsoever...

This has been ongoing for a while now. See >> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...ayout-problems-152103/index4.html#post1258925

Mark has recently received an OK from Nick on a $500 freeroll. Setting it up now is all that remains.

Hi guys;

Whaddya think?

-Mark

Still best to talk this over with Dakota-xx. How CC passwords are handled is an admin issue, not really up to the members. There are forum rules in place that they try hard to follow.

M

MrJackpot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
each Tuesday on DevilFish Poker, there is a 666€ freeroll, no point to accumulate, there's a maximum of 2000 players, I dont know if it's fill up, I just receive an e-mail about it today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freeroll Passwords