C

clotilde

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hey guys.
Has anyone here ever played on a cryptocurrency poker site? I'm interested in trying it out, but I still have some questions about security and reliability.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey guys.
Has anyone here ever played on a cryptocurrency poker site? I'm interested in trying it out, but I still have some questions about security and reliability.
Hi, I'm currently playing at the ACR poker room. There, deposits and withdrawals via cryptocurrency are very fast and without delays. Everything is reliable and high quality, I personally withdraw money to a bitcoin wallet. I advise you to try it.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, I'm currently playing at the ACR poker room. There, deposits and withdrawals via cryptocurrency are very fast and without delays. Everything is reliable and high quality, I personally withdraw money to a bitcoin wallet. I advise you to try it.
Many poker rooms already use cryptocurrency.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hey guys.
I second that what @hamon08 said. Withdrawal on ACR to any wallet works like a charm.
I can even have my cash in 1h in my hand thanks to bitcoin machines in Vienna ^^

G

gambler22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey guys.
Hey yes I have played on Coinpoker they are a smaller site compared to ACR but they have a really good welcome bonus and 33% rakeback really solid MTTs and cash games running and their deposits and withdrawals are nearly instant

C

clotilde

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hey yes I have played on Coinpoker they are a smaller site compared to ACR but they have a really good welcome bonus and 33% rakeback really solid MTTs and cash games running and their deposits and withdrawals are nearly instant
This part of almost instant withdrawals is very good for us

Cool, I'll take a closer look at the idea

I second that what @hamon08 said. Withdrawal on ACR to any wallet works like a charm.
I can even have my cash in 1h in my hand thanks to bitcoin machines in Vienna ^^
being able to withdraw without difficulty is very good

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play in the ACR poker room and he forced me to get a cryptocurrency. I used to be wary of this method, but everything turned out to be in vain. Replenishment and withdrawal via cryptocurrency is fast.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
ACR works great, same with BOL and GG Poker.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
yesterday I withdrew for the first time from ACR for the first time through the crypt, everything went quickly and successfully, I can recommend

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I have used ACR and GG... it works well, depending on your country you can request a card at Binance and withdraw your money from the ATM as soon as it is credited to your e-wallet.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey guys.
Much depends on which wallets or accounts you will use. If we are talking about the most popular crypto-platforms, then the risks there will be quite acceptable. In general, in my opinion, depositing or withdrawing using cryptocurrencies is a fast, reliable and affordable way of financial transactions.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have played in Natural8 and they accept cryptocurrencies, I have not had any problems with this page and I also recommend it to you as well as GGPoker

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
worth a try, lots of good reviews about these rooms

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
These are the minimum amounts required to withdraw from GGpoker. Note that to be able to withdraw in Bitcoin there is a minimum of $1000.
Para un jugador con microlímites o niveles bajos esto no es rentable.

Métodos de pago en GGPoker
Método de retiro
visa $10-$1,500
skrill $10-$5,000
neteller $10-$5,000
ecoPayz $10-$5,000
Mucho mejor $10-$5,000
Bitcoin $1,000 -$100,000
USDC (moneda estable) $100-$100,000