Creating a bankroll through freerolls

A

Adipokeri

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to create a bankroll on a poker site just by playing in freerolls, does anybody know of any poker sites for US players that offer a good amount of free tournaments?
888poker has the Best freerolls

A

Adipokeri

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can Win preaty Much You have to past levels And then there are a lot of freerolls with Good money

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
America's Card Room has freerolls all the time. America has very few choices left.

Wow, I had no idea and have a way of playing on mobile as an application osea stars?
And another question if you earn more money through the freerolls you can remove it without any problems?

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
american card room black chip poker! good room for players from the USA!

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I had no idea and have a way of playing on mobile as an application osea stars?
And another question if you earn more money through the freerolls you can remove it without any problems?
Yes. I have made a withdraw many times without any problems and I have never deposited.

I

irbij

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
War

Bring your A game. Acr is the spot.

J

jt2oux

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can be done although is painful to navigate a field of hundred for a half a dollar. Scraped up $1.25 on ACR and then played a couple $1 SNG's until I had $22. Then played a $20 MTT and cashed $300. bankroll managment is important as I was foolish and busted playing the Sunday Million and another tournament. Didn't cash on either and was left with just a couple dollars. Attempted to build it back up again using the last of it on a SNG in which I bubbled out on.

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all try to be CC FRC member;Do the 75 qualities posts ,30 days of activity and then register to FRC and wait for JuiceQ accept you.After that you wiil see that all the Cardschat frerools are the best freerools offered in all rooms of poker because the players here at CC are differents.After that you can tell about it.I'm looking forward to be FRC member I think I'm almost there! I hope you get there too!
Don't give up! CC is the best.Cardschat is the Savior for the poors and brokens.

S

somnilus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm back

hi every one,

i used to be a regular poker player about 6 years ago. now i'm back again. just going to re-read strategy articles because i didn't play during a long period. hope we can meet on pokerstars tables. good like every one wish you a lot of As and Ks :D

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all try to be CC FRC member;Do the 75 qualities posts ,30 days of activity and then register to FRC and wait for JuiceQ accept you.After that you wiil see that all the Cardschat frerools are the best freerools offered in all rooms of poker because the players here at CC are differents.After that you can tell about it.I'm looking forward to be FRC member I think I'm almost there! I hope you get there too!
Don't give up! CC is the best.Cardschat is the Savior for the poors and brokens.
Yeah those freerols are way on the different level, i hope ill qualify soon too :D all the best for u guys!

S

Streethawk71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's possible to build a br from freerolls, I did it (and still play them when I can't be bothered to play "for real") until I got up to $50 which is a reasonable br to play $1 SnGs, then work it up.
BUT I've found that you won't learn much in the way of poker because a lot of FR players are rubbish or not trying, but also because the tournament structure turns it into bingo very quickly.
(Strangely, I think it was good practice for those late stages in tournaments where most of the players have 5bb or less, but that's no good if you can't get there in the first place).

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's possible to build from freerolls as well but it takes some time and patience.. If you have the time to play, play hard. I like playing the ACR freerolls. Lot of good competition on there. I'm looking forward to the wsop.com coming to the states on May 1st. I'm hoping to snag a seat into the Main Event somehow. [emoji120][emoji106]

H

Hardhit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is hard to build a Bankroll with Freerolls

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very difficult I tell you from experience but if you stand firm with your goal maybe eventually you get it. Luck in the process.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to create a bankroll on a poker site just by playing in freerolls, does anybody know of any poker sites for US players that offer a good amount of free tournaments?
america card room. there every 2 hours sit and go freerolls. BCP/

kidpoker123

kidpoker123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing freerolls for almost a two week every day. . . but , I not win . . . xd

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been trying to do the same thing on ACR. It's tough but it feels more rewarding to get somewhere.
Got $0.75 in a freeroll, played a $0.55 tourney, won $6 for coming 4th.

Unfortunately i then got greedy and played 2 $3 buy-in tourneys without cashing so now i'm back on the free-roll grind. I've learnt now that i'll need to build a bankroll from the $0.55 tournaments before stepping up to the $2 or $3 buy-ins.
Happens to me all the time if i grind 2.5$ sng on pokerstars and if i win 100$ i start to play mtts or sngs with buy in of 30$++ 😂 then i lose so quickly, greed is really a terrible thing :D

slayerupon

slayerupon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently downloaded betsafe - they have a promo where you can earn money achieving certain tasks. They also have very profitable freerolls called “new players freeroll” with a $1000 prizepool. You do not have to make a deposit to enter. I played with around 350 other players and cashed out around €15.00.

The players seem to be very loose, if you play smart you should do okay. You have to take advantage of it while you can because you can only join them for the first three months or something.

G

Grearix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not limit myself to one poker site if your goal is to build up a bankroll with freerolls only. First of all it will take time, lots of time. Second of all, you are on the right forum :)

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords