Conned or not by high pulse?

W

Willum01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well I think they will launch soon, they put up some USD 2000 freerolls satellites which will be played the first 5 days of launch

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I think they will launch soon, they put up some USD 2000 freerolls satellites which will be played the first 5 days of launch
I have been in constant contact with them for several months now, they have said time and time again its just around the corner, but these recent developments are making it look a lot more positive for the future of high pulse going live

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad title man, how did you get conned? You didn't even lose any money. Seriously...your title should've been when "When Will High Pulse Get there License? Don't complain that you got conned if there was no deposit made. More like High Pulse is giving away free money when they become license.
Yes you are correct i did not lose any money but when i was originally offered 1000$ for a package worth about 3500$, i thought this was an un realistic offer for what i won. Everyone was given 3000$ for the package in the end, for which i was happy to accept.

W

Willum01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They received their license so I am looking forward to their launch as I am broke and already won 158$ and signed up 8 of my friends aswell. Anybody have news about when they launch?

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They received their license so I am looking forward to their launch as I am broke and already won 158$ and signed up 8 of my friends aswell. Anybody have news about when they launch?
Hopefully they will launch about October 12th but this date may change, and i have also written a post Finally High Pulse seem to be going forward, if you wish to read more on high pulse.

S

slimline

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi jay, they have sat 1 registering for 1 month. assuming they dont want to make idiots out off themselves. real money launch has to happen before or at this time.

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi jay, they have sat 1 registering for 1 month. assuming they dont want to make idiots out off themselves. real money launch has to happen before or at this time.
Yes lets hope so bud, They have had long enough to sort themselves and like you said, they would look silly if further delays happened.

Extreme Fishing

Extreme Fishing

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard this site is going live in October. Quite like the software so hope it does well.

W

Willum01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see the $2000 real money freerolls which are saying Tournament date yet to be determinate exact. I believe they will launch soon, but this time they wanna be 100% sure. I read that the guys behind it comes from Pokerchamps? Maybe Gus Hansen is a shareholder? Anyway their software is really cool and cannot see any reason for them not to go live soon

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see the $2000 real money freerolls which are saying Tournament date yet to be determinate exact. I believe they will launch soon, but this time they wanna be 100% sure. I read that the guys behind it comes from Pokerchamps? Maybe Gus Hansen is a shareholder? Anyway their software is really cool and cannot see any reason for them not to go live soon
High pulse has decided on an exact date but will be revealing it and new software in the next 2 weeks.

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi slim, I spoke to jacob yesterday and he told me that the new updates are gonna take place next week. I am not exactly 100% percent certain what is gonna happen with this update, but i am hoping it will give a date on official launch and some new features. All i know for certain is that real money games will not be implemented in this update coming, but should be in the next update, which is 1 to 2 weeks later supposedly.

S

slimline

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi jay he replied with. we have an excact date and will be playing real money games VERY soon i promise. the very was caps.

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its looking better for the site as from yesterday, rml been put back again but things do look promising as changes have been made, also winning converted to euro's from dollars.

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks like in the next 2 weeks high pulse will pay everyone their beta winnings earned at there site.

W

Willum01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes thats what the say on their webpage and in the poker client

iec

iec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are 5x 2000 eur RML freerolls in the lobby now, from Nov 15 to 19 but they say one has to win a satellite first.
Real money launch should be Nov 15th.

S

slimline

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are 5x 2000 eur RML freerolls in the lobby now, from Nov 15 to 19 but they say one has to win a satellite first.
Real money launch should be Nov 15th.
satelites run every hr top 6 gain entry to
2000 euro freeroll. like u said 5x 2000. gl

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of people withdrew yesterday but it will take 3 to 4 days to clear in their accounts. All i can tell you is a friend of mine has had confirmation that 2300 euros were deposited into his account.

C

CeresRoyal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all.
I have now recived my winnings using skrill.
All you have to do is to make a minimum deposit and after that you can withdraw what you want =)

S

SirLol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all.
I have now recived my winnings using Skrill.
All you have to do is to make a minimum deposit and after that you can withdraw what you want =)

How much was it and how fast was the cashout if I might ask?

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
several people have received payment from hp, for some it may take 3 to 4 days to get to there account.

C

CeresRoyal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi
I emailed the manager and were put up front I guess, i cashed my WPT win and it was on Skrill in a couple of hours =)

S

SirLol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone knows how the step points works? I thought that at step level 5 (which everyone gets for the first month as a promotion) you got 1 step point for every € in rake because the multiplier is 1.

Also at step level 5 and affiliate level 1 (your play) the payout should be 50% of the rake (which also means 50% of the step points is the payout in €).

So if you for example have 100 step points, that should mean that you have raked 100€ and should get 50€ payout. So to make it all short the payout amount should be 50% of the step points.

My problem is that my step points is the same as my payout number.

Anyone have the same problem? Or maybe I missunderstood something. You can find these numbers if you press the "Account & Settings" button in the lobby, and there under the "Account" tab you will on the bottom of the page see the payout for the different affiliate levels (Your play is level 1). And in the tab "Affiliates" you can see how many step points you have for each affiliate level (once again, your own play is level 1)

Got all the info from here: http://highpulsepoker.com/affiliates