CoinPoker Warning....

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suspect the ICO was where the scam was. Iv cash out about $620 from freerolls on here. Never bought any of the CHP myself. I am OK with the room but the ICO idea was shady.

C

clubman007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Coin Pokers Chips (CHP) is listed on
ethdelta decentralized exchange
and others. you pay for transactions on these exchanges be warned. 60 000 gas. to transfers to coin poker dont transfer from exchange.

HitBTC: Normal Centralized exchange.

i find the shuffle algorithm to have an unnatural feel at dealing cards. then again i dont play much cards. theres repetitive moments and players in cash games are far more sneaky. so that makes me paro. over all though i think its a brilliant game with a fair playground to enjoy poker. however my script that runs on the blockchain randomises numbers and it feels exactly like roulette. im unsure if theres does to for shuffling cards. they do have this rpg i think its called but it hurts my brain.

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all the input...……...I really have been skeptical about trying bitcoin or any other internet currency. I just feel like its all a huge scam.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
coinpoker is the only reputable US facing site at the moment... too bad cardschat doesn't promote it.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You people need to read before you write stuff... CoinPoker BURNS 50% of their rake every month, just to keep the price normal, and not screw over players... they did just stop doing that this month, but wtf people? they have a 2% rake!

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People are all well and good speaking up for this site. Just wait till it closes and all the "coins" you thought you had are gone. It will happen. Then they will be all over here crying foul. If you don't play at a regulated reputable site you may as well spend your time in Zynga or play money because everything you're doing is for nothing.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coin Pokers Chips (CHP) is listed on
ethdelta decentralized exchange
and others. you pay for transactions on these exchanges be warned. 60 000 gas. to transfers to coin poker dont transfer from exchange.

HitBTC: Normal Centralized exchange.

i find the shuffle algorithm to have an unnatural feel at dealing cards. then again i dont play much cards. theres repetitive moments and players in cash games are far more sneaky. so that makes me paro. over all though i think its a brilliant game with a fair playground to enjoy poker. however my script that runs on the blockchain randomises numbers and it feels exactly like roulette. im unsure if theres does to for shuffling cards. they do have this rpg i think its called but it hurts my brain.
what is coinpoker i have never heard of it is it for us players

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is coinpoker i have never heard of it is it for us players

coinpoker is a cryptocurrency poker site. i think us players are allowed but i am not sure. they usually dont check where are you from. i did confirm my identity with my mobile number and that was all that was needed.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
coinpoker is a cryptocurrency poker site. i think us players are allowed but i am not sure. they usually dont check where are you from. i did confirm my identity with my mobile number and that was all that was needed.
thanks good luck at the tables

Cok1973

Cok1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
No problem with CoinPoker !For exchange you can used lobby and exchange btc eth and usdt!GoodLuck!

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a pity there are no more freerolls
really love this room

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Frankly, I did not even know about it! Although in the future the main currency for the game of poker-will be the cryptocurrency)) especially in the shadow of the hide will not be possible:heeeellll