CoinPoker Warning....

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How you change CHPs for real money ?, I know that is some crypto exchange sites, that change CHPs to Ethereum, and understand how to withdraw chp to your eth wallet, but how change to real money ?, what exchange you use for this ?, what the process ?
I am not expert in this, so I do only thing how my friend showed me.
Yes you are right, first you need to have some wallet. You need to withdraw your CHPs and change it to Ethereum.
Then there are some website to chenge Ethereum for real money. For example kraken.com, epayments.com
And another way, you can deposit your Ethereum to some other poker room :) or betting website, and withdraw it with other method :)

Yes, I know. It is complicated system but not scam.

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But other sad thing is, that for example two months ago 1 CHP was around 0,16 USD, now it is only 0,07 USD

But anyway. I still thing that it is good way to build bankroll for poker. You can play freerolls each 30 minutes. There are around 250-300 players in freerolls. Prizepool is 2500 CHP.. so we can say that it is around 175 USD prizepool. And it is nice edge.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how curious that new poker sites appear and are not very transparent with their tc.
I still do not know this site but I am not curious about playing in a cryptocurrency room.

C

cardshark777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya virtue poker is much better that doesn't allow americans and has poster boys to promote it site like phil ivey. Anything he is involved with goes to shit btw. Everything tony g is involved with booms. He is one of the best business men in the world.

P

pokeherfreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how curious that new poker sites appear and are not very transparent with their tc.
I still do not know this site but I am not curious about playing in a cryptocurrency room.

They have a lot of free rolls every day.
I like crypto sites because you are in control of your own money and you can play from anywhere in the world. On poker stars and 888 it's harder to cash out. I built a 1000$ bank roll playing on CoinPoker, and withdrew it to my wallet. Now I'm trying to start all over and make more CHP. I have 1290 CHP which is roughly 100$
I'm not a winning player, but CoinPoker made poker fun again for me.

P

pokeherfreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya virtue poker is much better that doesn't allow americans and has poster boys to promote it site like phil ivey. Anything he is involved with goes to shit btw. Everything tony g is involved with booms. He is one of the best business men in the world.

Funny how anything Tony touches becomes gold. That's one of the reasons why I got in. No regrets so far. Pretty awesome poker room.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I myself feel a site is not safe I wouldn't invest any money. I would just freeroll trying to build my bank roll with there money. Doesn't always work but I try. Most poker sites that are new offer good promotions to try to get people playing there. It is like when I am working if I don't feel safe i won't do it.

P

pokeherfreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I myself feel a site is not safe I wouldn't invest any money. I would just freeroll trying to build my bank roll with there money. Doesn't always work but I try. Most poker sites that are new offer good promotions to try to get people playing there. It is like when I am working if I don't feel safe i won't do it.

Agreed with you. When 888 and CoinPoker let me put money inc but didn't allow me to take it out, I lost faith in them. It was OK not to verify my account when I put my money in! What if an 8 year old put the money in, not me? Hmmm. Now it's CoinPoker all the way.

C

cardshark777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They definitely are not a scam and its the first crypto coin with actual value cause chp token is the only token you can use to play on the site.They got over 1k players on the tables today. The most I ever saw on betcoin was maybe 200. And they had the most for a crypto currency platform. Coin poker easily broke the record and they have Tony G helping making the site good.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i had some curiosity in this project but i didn't get it. i didn't like the verification process and also money worked in CHP that is a ERC20 this has nothing to do with Bitcoin, to play you need to convert a crypto (most likely Ethereum) to CHP to play, have balance and to withdraw.i'm not sure but it seems this is not a decentralized project. the idea of making a decentralized romm for poker is interesting because it could give acces for players where local laws make poker rooms forbiden but it could have troubles to avoid cheating with registered accounts. that's an interesting debate.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my favorite poker room for the current.Love the action,love Tony G being involved in this....this room definitely is not a scam. Cash out of here like 8 times. The Omaha action is good.

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the information, but I already thought there to start playing ...))

J

JordieChloe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't seem right

I have gotten some ads from them on FB promoting them. I personally have not heard of that crypto, and I personally like something to have a good track record before giving them any money.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
then how the collection is made because the tournaments only pay you with that currency that is not real.
are cryptocurrencies something like bitcoin but those cryptocurrency how can you change them to dollars?

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
then how the collection is made because the tournaments only pay you with that currency that is not real.
are cryptocurrencies something like bitcoin but those cryptocurrency how can you change them to dollars?

you just need to convert CHP to BTC or ETH in exchanges that has CHP listed (Idex, Kucoin, Etherdelta,Allcoin, Hitbtc) and then you need to find a way to convert it to dollar if you want. There's a lot of ways to convert BTC or ETH to fiat but it depends where you live, what method you have to receive,etc.

H

hellomotomex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
which are the best poker rooms I just play at pokerstar?

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the site. But I like the idea of using USD instead of crypto. And the wallet verification is a pain. online poker is definitely a topic worth looking into. Despite the ddos attacks and all the tournament suspensions. I would still much rather play on ACR rather than Coinpoker. It's a young site and it stinks that the crypto exchange is always going up and down. But down recently.

I really like online poker, I just wish they would step it up a bit and legalize it all. That way it is all regulated and more trusted.

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the site. But I like the idea of using USD instead of crypto. And the wallet verification is a pain. Online poker is definitely a topic worth looking into. Despite the ddos attacks and all the tournament suspensions. I would still much rather play on ACR rather than Coinpoker. It's a young site and it stinks that the crypto exchange is always going up and down. But down recently.

I really like online poker, I just wish they would step it up a bit and legalize it all. That way it is all regulated and more trusted.
You like the idea of using USD instead of crypto....BUT, the idea of CoinPoker is poker with crypto. Its the point. And I think this is very good idea, with big edge in the future.
And also , the point is that you can play in countries where you cant play for a real money. This is perfect idea

M

mrclone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea right

They definitely are not a scam and its the first crypto coin with actual value cause chp token is the only token you can use to play on the site.They got over 1k players on the tables today. The most I ever saw on betcoin was maybe 200. And they had the most for a crypto currency platform. Coin poker easily broke the record and they have Tony G helping making the site good.

First off they have NEVER had 1k people on their site.. Secondly, they offer bonus's and never pay as I have been emailing and emailing and getting the same response over and over.. Blah blah blah we will credit you tomorrow, the next time it was today, then it goes on..

Here is the part you need to pay attention to.. First you can only deposit after verifying your wallet address. Ok no problem right? Hah.. here is the catch .. the only sites you can buy this token on, has a minimum withdraw or minimum buy. So you are forced to spend at least iirc $20. So now you have their tokens which buying tokens a higher minimums increases the price, which in turn increases their profit.

Next these games are not RNG games.. This obviously has the same card dealing system as the old Cake network after the change or buy out. Seeing as they could not pay anyone for 6 months yet invest in a new " fair " system which supposedly seats same level players together.. Yea BS.. check my stats for that network and you will see after that happened I went about 300 games with no cash. My stats speak for my play. FoldQuicker on the old cake network. #1 profit and #4 profit the following year. Also before they closed, Full Flush who screwed people out of a ton of money me one of them, I was always #1 - #5 on MTT leaderboard. Yet on sites that have this fair shuffle bs, I have a -ROI? or just check the leader boards, the #1 on SnG games is probably 15% I mean come on now. I have played enough poker to know when something is not right.. and this site is definitely something to stay away from .

Also, offering pros money or rewards to " Co sign " the legitimacy of a scam site is not new " Lock Poker " do not forget the past guys, look at Full Tilt's scam they had a ton of pros.. and yet people still do not believe it is possible after it has happened MANY times in the past.

P

pokeherfreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First off they have NEVER had 1k people on their site.. Secondly, they offer bonus's and never pay as I have been emailing and emailing and getting the same response over and over.. Blah blah blah we will credit you tomorrow, the next time it was today, then it goes on..

Here is the part you need to pay attention to.. First you can only deposit after verifying your wallet address. Ok no problem right? Hah.. here is the catch .. the only sites you can buy this token on, has a minimum withdraw or minimum buy. So you are forced to spend at least iirc $20. So now you have their tokens which buying tokens a higher minimums increases the price, which in turn increases their profit.

Next these games are not RNG games.. This obviously has the same card dealing system as the old Cake network after the change or buy out. Seeing as they could not pay anyone for 6 months yet invest in a new " fair " system which supposedly seats same level players together.. Yea BS.. check my stats for that network and you will see after that happened I went about 300 games with no cash. My stats speak for my play. FoldQuicker on the old cake network. #1 profit and #4 profit the following year. Also before they closed, Full Flush who screwed people out of a ton of money me one of them, I was always #1 - #5 on MTT leaderboard. Yet on sites that have this fair shuffle bs, I have a -ROI? or just check the leader boards, the #1 on SnG games is probably 15% I mean come on now. I have played enough poker to know when something is not right.. and this site is definitely something to stay away from .

Also, offering pros money or rewards to " Co sign " the legitimacy of a scam site is not new " Lock Poker " do not forget the past guys, look at Full Tilt's scam they had a ton of pros.. and yet people still do not believe it is possible after it has happened MANY times in the past.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, mate. You can buy the token on Kucoin.
It can't get cheaper than that. 20$ minimum. Lol
Where did you come up with this number?
You don't need to deposit anything. You can just play freerolls if you want to try the software.
Also, CoinPoker recently made history by implementing the first decentralized RNG in the history of poker. Players shuffle the cards together, not the site. Your post only makes sense if someone paid you for it. I've been playing there for a year now and none of the things you mentioned are true.

C

cardshark777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have had over 1k players on the site before they ruined it and it was every day anywhere from 800-1000 players. It shows on their site how many players are on the site on the client. I warned them several times of what not to do and they did it anyways and now the sites ruined. Having a cashier that only takes ethereum for chp tokens but not chp tokens for ether ruined it cause it make the price of chp continually go down. So what happens is when people deposit as they get low they will take your coins out of your wallet to give other people chp tokens to play. So if you try to cash out it denies. They have to reload their cashier with chp tokens using the ether tokens they get from deposits and then you can do your withdrawal. They aren't a scam though but just bad management. I told them they need a new team cause the guys now running it aren't running it properly.