• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

coinpoker

H

homelesspoker88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SE
Chips
What do you think about this coinpoker site. Good or bad?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me personally i will never trust any crypto only site because they let people register without KYC and therefore they are a paradise for collusion.

Played on coin at the very beginning and really liked the software. Then when they cancelled all their freerolls and their coin dropped to a fraction of its former value, i quitted the site.

Sometimes i login and uodate the software to have a look what wasteland that site has become by now 😀🌞

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an account on Coin Poker and play freerolls but no luck.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think about this coinpoker site. Good or bad?
If there are no CardsChat freerolls on this site, then I think that this site does not deserve our attention. I'd rather focus on those sites where our freerolls are held, I'm sure that you can trust these sites and play safely.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is a post here on the forum where many players complain that they cannot withdraw on the platform (the requirements are impossible or almost impossible).

Their new update made poker very functional and fun, however we still faced the main problem... difficulty in withdrawing winnings.
You need to generate 50 dollars in rake per month to be able to withdraw 50 dollars (or something around that).

This is a post... which has but information with many members complaining I can't find it!!!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've heard about Coin Poker for a long time, but I didn't take part in their room. They had a moderate rake in cash games, tournaments, and so on. Simple functional client design. There was no minimum deposit amount. Due to the small number of gambling people using crypto currency, there are not so many players at the tables. The owner and one of the founders is a well-known poker professional Tony G. You can see the Coin Poker inscription on his clothes during poker broadcasts.:cool:

D

dariusgeorge

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am currently playing all the freerolls that I can on Coin Poker. Charlie has recommended it, so with the low number of players and their low skill level, I can say that I am steady but surely building a bankroll. GL

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
tony g , 'the windbag' is involved ? what could possibly go wrong ?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am currently playing all the freerolls that I can on Coin Poker. Charlie has recommended it, so with the low number of players and their low skill level, I can say that I am steady but surely building a bankroll. GL
The last time i checked the only "freerolls" there were some pretty useless freebuy satellites and those were already running for years.

Could u provide a screenshot of a lobby of one of the freerolls mentioned by u? Would be much appreciated 🌞

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to agree with the majority of players on here and especially the sites bad reviews. It is more crooked than a spiral staircase. I always see that Charlie guy on youtube trying to run his affiliate programme, which if he had made the $10 million he claims to have done from online poker he wouldn't need my affiliate fee. Magic beans.

M

mrfastflow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currency on Coinpoker is ₮ - mongolian tugrik
Earn any money on this site is really hard, especially in freerolls

Last edited:
D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I play only that fr tournaments there but you can get only 25 cents ticket in that or something like that