CoinPoker

robinschudl

robinschudl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

What do you think about coinpoker or playing on this poker table and it is noteworthy?!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Never heard of this site. To be honest, I generally think that it is better to play on the most famous sites with a good reputation. That way at least your money will be safe.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that for beginners to play freerolls and gain experience, this poker room is suitable.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I admit I never heard of this site before reading this. Looking at it I was surprised its been out there a while. To be honest I would not play there. I have no reason other than I would rather play on more know sites.

Cok1973

Cok1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi

What do you think about coinpoker or playing on this poker table and it is noteworthy?!
Hello! what about CoinPoker, no problem ! The project every year ToTheMoon! There was a sweet freerolls 2017-2018 , but without freerolls its not good! CHP now swap 0.12$

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is one of the rooms that is growing a lot, I hope you get to know it, as it offers many benefits for new players.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Do you not need to play in a crypto currency on this site. Cant see why you would want all the additional risk or am I missing something? I.e. you could grow your bankroll and then depending on crypto moves it becomes worthless

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello!
So... let's go by parts.
I feel like a coinpoker enthusiast even though I don't participate in their platform (yet).
It is worth noting that the field is small and games tend to have a higher buy-in, or at least where there is a greater flow of players.
Their proposal is pretty cool regarding technology in the case related to cryptos.
They have been consistent in the value of the crypto asset, this is an exclusivity in the crypto world, or a point that draws attention.

I think it would be too much for me to indicate something that I don't use, but they really seem to have an excellent proposal for players.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you not need to play in a crypto currency on this site. Cant see why you would want all the additional risk or am I missing something? I.e. you could grow your bankroll and then depending on crypto moves it becomes worthless
The games there play in USDT which us a stable coin. So there should be not many "moves" since one USDT is always more or less a dollar.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The games there play in USDT which us a stable coin. So there should be not many "moves" since one USDT is always more or less a dollar.
Stable until it collapses and becomes worthless. Not worth the risk imo

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think it´s serious, because a famous german poker player (Marc Gorc) supports this site, myself I never played on it, just saw it in his streams ;)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I haven't won and earned anything at all at this kind of poker rooms , so...... Imo it's a waste of time playing . There is one more with a odd name , swc sth lol