Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
^Yep--I'm seeing them too: Mike Sexton standing there all serious in a suit saying "Lost your poker home?"..."

The good news is that where there is ad money, there will be poker programming. :)
This is true! There seems to be a bit less televised poker in my area the past few weeks but still some shows airing (PAD, WPT, & some EPT). I used to look up the TV listings a week in advance to make sure I could watch everything that was on tv (watching some of the shows more than once, lol).

danprince10

danprince10

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone gotten the mail in card method to work yet sent one in like 5 days and nothing yet, but I mean I have no idea it usually takes so, if anyone has let me know?

F

FrancoVeil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ClubWpt

Well I want to know if any great players have ever made a good amount of money. I am trying to figure out the potential. If I play in all games say 5 days a week what should I expect to win. They have 20 and 10 dallor games throughout the day but should I expect to cash often in these if I can hold my own on a site like PS while grinding micro? So much varience in MTTs that I just wonder if even good players will have a hard time with the fact that there are not a lot of oportunities.

Hoping to get some feedback from some players that are successful. I guess maybe I will check out some other forums that have more people playing at this site. Worst case scenario I try it out for a month and if I can;t at least break even I will weigh my options after that.

You can make your money back if you play often and smart enough. I took the 10% discount membership subsciption of around $54 three weeks ago and have won that back about 4 times - $200 in my account now.

Im not sure about collecting it yet but will let you know how that works out.
But there def is potential to make your money back.
Im a live cash game player so I had some adjustments to make but once they were made I place in the money consistently.

Give it a try, ClubWPT isn't a bad site.

Blessings

C

carroll3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
isn't there a site that opened recently very similar to this?

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They do have a 2 week free trial still, but they still want you to enter in your credit or debit card number. Do they wait until those 2 weeks are up to take it out on your card? I believe that's what they did when I originally signed up.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They do have a 2 week free trial still, but they still want you to enter in your credit or debit card number. Do they wait until those 2 weeks are up to take it out on your card? I believe that's what they did when I originally signed up.
I think if you read some earlier post's, they are saying you can get the paid membership for free by sending in an index card with some info on it. I might try this, unless they were talking about the Hustler room; as that software is just horrible.

buzzmania

buzzmania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i signed up no credit card needed .just after 2 weeks your basic. plain site but money can be made there.just my opinion.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So if you do not have a VIP membership on Club WPT you can only play for play money? I signed up and it wouldn't give me a trial unless I put in credit card info and any game I try to play it says I need to be a member. I filled out an index card to send in, but I keep forgetting to buy stamps to send it lol.

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FIRST POST

If you can handle an idiot calling off all his chips with a 92o... and then HIT. Well, it's a perfect site for you. :eek:

I've NEVER seen more sucks... ANYWHERE.

THIS SITE SUCKS BIG TIME.
icon13.gif

JMO/YMMV

H

hamildo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Quads Quads Quads Quads

Ive been playing at the ClubWPT for about a week with a one month subscription.

Playing online with there site is poor. Issues with flash and its slow to recognise my actions when selecting.

Players are getting quads all the time. I was just knocked out when a player got quad 3. That wasn't the only quads at the table. It happens way to much.

I contacted support about the flash problem but that did not help. They wrote that a new platform is coming in a few months.

I dont know if i will keep my subscription.