Clubwpt

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does hustler accepts US players?

Yes it is subscription based and all members can play in most of the games. Worst software of all time but I need something new.

Breaks in SnGs.....LOL

Royal Holdem - Still trying to figure out if i like this.

Will play for fre for a while and see how it goes.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not being able to re size tables might end up killing this site for me. Hopefully they are working on these improvements.

juice561

juice561

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow?

hahahaha Larry Flynt owns it wow hahahaha hmmm "hustler" was a hint but i missed it lol i wonder what else is there besides poker if you know what i mean hahahaha

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Royal Holdem - Still trying to figure out if i like this.

what's royal hold em? same as hold em or?

Royal Holdem is the same as regular holdem except all cards 2-9 are removed form the deck.

It's pretty crazy actually. One hand I shoved with AA and got called by KTo (he had about 1/3 more chips than me)and he flopped the boat.

I may give it another shot tomorrow. Can you tell I am poker bored.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Royal Holdem is weird. If the board does not pair, and there is not a 3 card flush on the board, a straight will win it and the pot splits.

The only flush you can get is a Royal flush.
Boats win mostly with quads on occasion.

So really there are only 4 hands;
Broadway straight
Boat
Quads
Royal.

So, is my boat bigger than your boat?

There could be a 2 pair winner, but that is rare. So rare in fact that if you bet your 2 pair handy, put the donkey hat on to do it. Almost always the 2 pair would be face up on the board, and AAKK. And a queen kicker will win that hand......

juice561

juice561

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok

:D sounds kinda easy to be honest....thanks guys

G

GoingToVegas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The cash prizes range from $10.00 to $10,000. http://www.clubwpt.com/tournaments/schedule.php . http://www.clubwpt.com/tournaments . 2 week free trial try it out. Since they give away prizes there is no purchase necessary:
For each period that you want to participate in Club tournaments, each player must send a 3 inch x 5 inch card on which the player has legibly handwritten their Username, First and Last Name, Complete Mailing Address (e.g. Street, City, State, ZIP code), Email Address, and Date of Birth. Each card must be placed in a single separate envelope, and mailed to 5700 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 350, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Multiple cards in a single envelope are not acceptable. If multiple cards are sent in a single envelope only one card chosen in our sole discretion, will be processed. Kentucky residents may request postage reimbursement by writing, "Please reimburse postage" on the 3 inch x 5 inch card. Reimbursement will be in the form of one first-class U.S. Postal Service postage stamp. No photocopies, reproductions or facsimiles of the 3 inch x 5 inch card are allowed. The usage of a service to provide the production of the 3 inch x 5 inch card will not be allowed.

No you cannot pay fee with winnings.
You can play IN 7 tournaments at a time. Use mini view.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm watching a WPT event on Fox Sports Detroit and they are advertising the hell out of this. They claim it's a safe way to play without losing money. Maybe they forgot that they charge a monthly fee, lol.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since they give away prizes there is no purchase necessary:
For each period that you want to participate in Club tournaments, each player must send a 3 inch x 5 inch card on which the player has legibly handwritten their Username, First and Last Name, Complete Mailing Address (e.g. Street, City, State, ZIP code), Email Address, and Date of Birth. Each card must be placed in a single separate envelope, and mailed to 5700 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 350, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Multiple cards in a single envelope are not acceptable. If multiple cards are sent in a single envelope only one card chosen in our sole discretion, will be processed. Kentucky residents may request postage reimbursement by writing, "Please reimburse postage" on the 3 inch x 5 inch card. Reimbursement will be in the form of one first-class U.S. Postal Service postage stamp. No photocopies, reproductions or facsimiles of the 3 inch x 5 inch card are allowed. The usage of a service to provide the production of the 3 inch x 5 inch card will not be allowed.

No you cannot pay fee with winnings.
You can play IN 7 tournaments at a time. Use mini view.

Is this for real? And how long is a period?

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this for real? And how long is a period?
Yes, it's real. To be US legal, they must operate under the Sweepstakes laws. One part of the law is "no purchase necessary". I'm gonna assume the period is 1 month. I've had friends do this on other similar sites and it works. I'm too lazy, so I pay the $20.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i don't take insults very well my friend but when are you going to produce that GRAPH of your winnings huh? last i heard you won a 10k wpt seat and couldn't make the cash :( but ok show me the graph and i'll see how many times you've won your monthly fee back......only reason i said that was because i like playing cash games and big tourneys and they have NONE.........so suck it.
Is this necessary?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does that mean I could send in a card each period, and play for free?

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does that mean I could send in a card each period, and play for free?
Yep. You're at their mercy as to how long it takes to process your postcard, though. But if you do mind that, go for it.

juice561

juice561

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep. You're at their mercy as to how long it takes to process your postcard, though. But if you do mind that, go for it.

postcards? i have a millions of them hahaha tell me how not to pay and i'll reward when i win somethin ;) what say you?

H

hudsonspt

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can any one get on to ClubWPT. I can not

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This site has just been advertising like crazy on TV in my area lately (Western canada). Seems like many of the slots that were filled with FTP ads. are now taken up with the WPT ads. I wonder how much the numbers are increasing on that site now?
Still showing a fair number of poker shows in my area, ie. this week I've been watching AussieMillions, EPT, WPT & of course PokerAfterDark. I was worried that with the shutting down US on the big3 that tv poker was gonna take a huge dive. So far that's not the case.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^Yep--I'm seeing them too: Mike Sexton standing there all serious in a suit saying "Lost your poker home?"..."

The good news is that where there is ad money, there will be poker programming. :)

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ClubWPT

Yeah this is good for some but not for all, I live in a state that is not supported so they are a useless site for me. Indiana in case your wondering

mbelsky

mbelsky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm gonna try this out for free

So I actually just opened an account and plan to mail in the 3x5 to get a free month, and will continue to do so every month if I like it there :)

The terms are:

5) You do not need to become a VIP member to participate in tournaments. Alternative means of tournament entry. OFFLINE, NO-PURCHASE-NECESSARY, METHOD OF ENTRY: As an alternate means of entry into Club tournaments, a player must:
a) Register as a free player and download and install the Software; and

b) For each period that you want to participate in Club tournaments, each player must send a 3 inch x 5 inch card on which the player has legibly handwritten their Username, First and Last Name, Complete Mailing Address (e.g. Street, City, State, ZIP code), Email Address, and Date of Birth. Each card must be placed in a single separate envelope, and mailed to 5700 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 350, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Multiple cards in a single envelope are not acceptable. If multiple cards are sent in a single envelope only one card chosen in our sole discretion, will be processed. Kentucky residents may request postage reimbursement by writing "Please reimburse postage" on the 3 inch x 5 inch card. Reimbursement will be in the form of one first-class U.S. Postal Service postage stamp. No photocopies, reproductions or facsimiles of the 3 inch x 5 inch card are allowed. The usage of a service to provide the production of the 3 inch x 5 inch card will not be allowed.

c) For each individual registration, the Player will be given a 30-day period of VIP Membership to the Club. The period will begin on the Monday following the day the mail-in entry is processed.

d) Approved mail-in entries will receive Tournament Points and Play Chips in accordance with Section 1.4 above or will have access to any Tournament Points they have accumulated in the past if greater than 500 Tournament Points and any Play Chips they have accumulated in the past if greater than 20,000 Play Chips. Tournament Points and Play Chips accumulated during previous periods will remain with the player's account.

e) We will post a listing of all upcoming tournaments in the game lobby. The game lobby is viewed by accessing the Software and clicking on the tournament game links.

f) We shall not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mutilated or postage-due mail. We will advise you of your eligibility dates by email. The odds of winning any prize will be the same by mail in entry as by online VIP membership in the Club. The odds of qualifying through a qualifying tournament will be the same by mail in entry as by online VIP membership in the Club, and all participants entering through this means will be accorded equal opportunities to participate and win in events held at the Club, and will depend on the number of entrants.

Can anyone explain section d a little better?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
d) Approved mail-in entries will receive Tournament Points and Play Chips in accordance with Section 1.4 above or will have access to any Tournament Points they have accumulated in the past if greater than 500 Tournament Points and any Play Chips they have accumulated in the past if greater than 20,000 Play Chips. Tournament Points and Play Chips accumulated during previous periods will remain with the player's account.

Can anyone explain section d a little better?

The way it reads to me is that if , for example, you had sent in the postcard in April, but forgot to in May, but then did again in June, any and all of your accumulated points and rewards would still be there. That you forgot to send in the May postcard, won't affect your overall standings/'bankroll' (sorta) if they were above the thresholds posted in section D.

:confused::confused::confused:
But IANAL.

mbelsky

mbelsky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TY for that. Now that you explained a bit I think that's what its saying as well.

danprince10

danprince10

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My card is in the mail, we'll see what happens.