ClubGG and Homegames clubs in general

O

Ovov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hii All,
Recently I've been exposed more and more to private tournament clubs that have a lot of traffic.
especially at ClubGG ,
I found that the fields there are much softer, although smaller than the big sites, but I see it as an advantage.
I've been playing for several months in an Israeli club, and i'm just amazed at how weak the field is

What do you think about it? And do you know any other recommended clubs to play in?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Living in a country where online poker is regulated, I very much prefer to play on regulated poker sites.

Those home game clubs and sites have caused quite a few bad experiences from other members which you can find here in the forum even, so I'd be very cautious to play in there.

But if it works for you, then great. :)

O

Ovov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Living in a country where online poker is regulated, I very much prefer to play on regulated poker sites.

Those home game clubs and sites have caused quite a few bad experiences from other members which you can find here in the forum even, so I'd be very cautious to play in there.

But if it works for you, then great. :)
I understand that there can be scams, but at the end of the day I think the advantage of a good poker player on those field is greater
than dealing with huge fields and lots of regs on the big sites.
If you find an agent you can trust of (like i found) I don't see any problem with that

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hii All,
Recently I've been exposed more and more to private tournament clubs that have a lot of traffic.
especially at ClubGG ,
I found that the fields there are much softer, although smaller than the big sites, but I see it as an advantage.
I've been playing for several months in an Israeli club, and i'm just amazed at how weak the field is

What do you think about it? And do you know any other recommended clubs to play in?
some time ago, at beggining of clubgg, I played 2,3 months at some plo5 cash game club, but sometimes I think i'm playing against some collusion players in the table... FOR ME, not work, like pppoker, and another App rooms

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I used to play clubs but it's boring to play there, I think this is suitable for players who can't play on poker sites and can't play games, then they can play in clubs or home games, but for those who have access, it's better not to play there

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I think i'm playing against some collusion players in the table...
Sadly, this is very common.

You really should know the owners like you should in a LIVE home game to protect yourself from cheating (as much as possible).

O

Ovov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, i'm only play tournaments their...
I belive its more difficult to cheat in tournaments then cash game.

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games