Closed account what to do

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess you'll have to play on other sites after that tirade. I think you should play less poker or take a break for awhile.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
That is bullshit you dont even know me

Just by reading the email you sent poker stars is enough to know you are unstable and have anger/alcohol issues.

Move on with your life, your family and health are more important than having an account at Poker Stars.

W

WShanor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man this is crazy deja voo lol. Back when pokerstars was legal in US I let one of my buddies play on my PS account and he lost all my money which wasn't much but, he send PS a e-mail just like this practically and got my banned from the site. I was like wait I didn't even send that e-mail, but since it was involving suicide and stuff they wouldn't let me back. Then I went to fulltilt and loved it more then PS anyways, but US law took that away later too. :(

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just by reading the email you sent Poker Stars is enough to know you are unstable and have anger/alcohol issues.

Move on with your life, your family and health are more important than having an account at Poker Stars.

YOU DON"T F******* KNOW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

That was pretty good, but this one hits it out of the park.

Request for Hillbilly, please never remove this thread. I am not sure I've ever laughed so hard in front of the laptop. I will treasure this.

Best thread ever. Anyone else wet themselves with how funny this is? He might move in 3 years, so things are looking up. Just a buttload of pearls here.

Homie, you even say that you have a family so wouldn't commit suicide but that poker is your life ? WTF ? How is poker your life and not your family ? You really really need to stop drinking and playing poker unless this is just a hoax and then the last laugh is on us for responding because i don't think i ever heard of anyone acting like such a douche bag in all my life so i think this must be a hoax.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Gotta be a troll. But IDK who'll have the last laugh cuz I'm still going strong.

C

ChrisPieaki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nope not troll yes maybe a drunken troll in the e-mail and family in my country family means different just your mother father and brother sisters no kids and wife so yes family is my life but Pokerstars is/was my biggest etertainment and normally i dont behave like that the alcohol and anger issues just got the best of me on this 1 but **** them if they dont like me they can blow me, i just go to another site

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you for real

yeah but i got a family so im still here of course but i need my PS account because PS is my life

You talk about you having a family, which would keep you from harming yourself, but what you said right here, says you really only care about Poker Stars. How can a poker site be your life. Like all have said, you need to take a long break from poker and maybe then find you another site to play on. But I have been through it with the alcohol and to me, you also need to give that up because that is what is messing up your life.

C

ChrisPieaki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol you all hating on me but for what i cant really help this i just want to know how to get them re open me account

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the lack of acceptance that you can't and the lack of understanding as to why they did it, that we're "hating on" (actually laughing at is more correct).

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol you all hating on me but for what i cant really help this i just want to know how to get them re open me account

We don't hate you. But you don't listen at all.

You went too far and they will never open your account again - but you still keep asking what you can do.

There is nothing you can do. The sooner you accept that the better off you will be.

Move on. You have many other sites you can still play on - but if you are smart you won't play at all.

Players like you are the very reason that the those of us in the US can not play responsible poker in the comforts of our homes at great sites like Pokerstars.

radman

radman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man after reading that email you are so lucky they didn't pickup the phone and call US 911. If you lived in Florida they would have Baker Acted you for the 3 days observation. lol
You need to really look at your personal life and make sure everything is cool. Even drunk theres still a point of origin on where that rage came from. Get what money you got on stars and move on. If you gonna play - play somewhere like Fullflush where the field is still soft and less stress.

GL

C

ChrisPieaki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But i need to play if i dont play poker i stress too i miss it now i tried quitting but i just regristtred for another site and my life is cool man got everything i want just pokerstars are like hackers first i win big then lose it all like wtf i still made 20 profit but still its a waste

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But i need to play if i dont play poker i stress too i miss it now i tried quitting but i just regristtred for another site and my life is cool man got everything i want just pokerstars are like hackers first i win big then lose it all like wtf i still made 20 profit but still its a waste

What you need is to learn the use of a comma.

This is a comma

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im not amarican so i cant help it and im not educated only high school so

You're not American? What's that got to do with it?

High school, that's what, a teenager? I think I was using punctuation when I was about 5 years old and I'm far from building rockets for NASA.

C

ChrisPieaki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're not American? What's that got to do with it?

High school, that's what, a teenager? I think I was using punctuation when I was about 5 years old and I'm far from building rockets for NASA.

my native language is not amarican or england

rancidcarp

rancidcarp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have several serious issues dude that you and only you can take care of. what did you expect them to do? I hope to God you get yourself some help. Even telling this on here and thinking nothing is wrong is a serious concern. Good luck to you but take a serious look into the mirror man.

rancidcarp

rancidcarp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We don't hate you. But you don't listen at all.

You went too far and they will never open your account again - but you still keep asking what you can do.

There is nothing you can do. The sooner you accept that the better off you will be.

Move on. You have many other sites you can still play on - but if you are smart you won't play at all.

Players like you are the very reason that the those of us in the US can not play responsible poker in the comforts of our homes at great sites like Pokerstars.
and go to anger management classes and AA and i dont know what else might help but help you need

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is there a point to this anymore?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
YOU DON"T F******* KNOW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I spit coffee, when I read this, made me LMFAO
nope not troll yes maybe a drunken troll in the e-mail and family in my country family means different just your mother father and brother sisters no kids and wife so yes family is my life but Pokerstars is/was my biggest etertainment and normally i dont behave like that the alcohol and anger issues just got the best of me on this 1 but **** them if they dont like me they can blow me, i just go to another site

There is hope for you, acceptance is the first step, just move on life has more to offer than just poker.

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my native language is not amarican or england

There is no American language, it's English.

As far as I'm aware, majority of languages use punctuation.

So unless you speak swahili.... oh wait, they use commas as well.

How about less time on the poker tables and more in school.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
There is no American language, it's English.

As far as I'm aware, majority of languages use punctuation.

So unless you speak swahili.... oh wait, they use commas as well.

How about less time on the poker tables and more in school.

He may speak that clicking language Xhosa

This video might help the OP

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has a bad beat and some stay on them for much longer, but that email you sent I think tipped them off quite a bit. PS is a company after all and wouldn't want anytsthing in the email that you wrote to happened. If it did, then the company the would have a bad reputation and the laws/regulations towards poker online might be more harsh then what they already are. Having said that though, you could try to make a deal with them and ask if they can lift the bond after a certain amount of time? or try creating a new account if possible. PokerStars is not the only site online. It's time to look past the bad beat and just be in control friend :)