Closed account what to do

C

ChrisPieaki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this will be hard for you but look at it from their side.

Best case: They let you back and make a few hundred, maybe a few thousand in rake and you never even tilt again. All is well.

Worst case: They let you back, you get drunk, lose all your money, and kill your family and yourself. They get sued for a few million (minimum) or even just take a huge PR hit if the press picks up the story.

The risk isn't worth the reward. They don't "know" you. All they have to go on is the ramblings of a drunken lunatic. Zero chance they ever let you back.
i will move in probally 3 years so that means i can play again because i was smart enough to deposit with paysafecards and not bank account

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
last thing you want to do is shoot emails back and forth with support cursing them and mentioning suicide.... nothing good is ever going to come from that.

if poker truly is your "life" then find a new site to play on and refrain from sending emails to that sites support cursing them or else in a few years you'll be banned from all current online sites.

as others have said take a lengthy break... possibly read some poker emotion books and try to start from scratch sometime in the future.

good luck whatever you do

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that is why i was drunk and said it normally i dont say that but i did say nothing wrong

The whole e-mail you've sent is wrong. I understand they banned you. You have a drinking, and maybe also a gamble problem. It's the best for you to have them ban your account. I don't see them unban you account. I hope you regret your mistake.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They did the right thing and they will never lift your ban.

You should not play poker and you definitely should not drink.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i will move in probally 3 years so that means i can play again because i was smart enough to deposit with paysafecards and not bank account
I honestly don't believe you are smart enough to do much of anything. Go ahead and create your multi-account (now, when you move, whatever). They may or may not catch you, but IF they do, don't bitch here when they confiscate your money.

johhnyjacks

johhnyjacks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah. just like drunk texting ex girfriends. Definitely a no no bro. what did you plan on getting out of that message anyway?

curtinsea

curtinsea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOW

Since your post ask 'what should I do?' I'll start there.

You should stop playing online poker, period. Your rant demonstrates, on so many levels, that you do not have the mindset for the game. If you honestly believe it is 'rigged' then that alone should be enough for you to calmly walk away from the game.

Based on your e-mail, pokerstars did the responsible thing. You state that they don't care about the players, but in this case, they have demonstrated that they care for you, and by preventing you from playing, they are removing what you yourself have indicated is a huge risk to your life.

I would suggest that you do not apologize. Rather, send them a thank you card for giving you the gift of the rest of your life.

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Homie, you even say that you have a family so wouldn't commit suicide but that poker is your life ? WTF ? How is poker your life and not your family ? You really really need to stop drinking and playing poker unless this is just a hoax and then the last laugh is on us for responding because i don't think i ever heard of anyone acting like such a douche bag in all my life so i think this must be a hoax.

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone including myself goes on a tirade after a string of beats... I won a tournament yesterday with all the things that usually happen to me, and I was happy.. I then enter the 15k and the 10k on bcp and the two hands I go out with was aj v aq me kk.... i hit my trips and gives runner runner for straight... The other was qq vs 99 I had AA and the q hits.. I felt like throwing my computer because the 25 I deposited I turned it into 300 and then took beats... Oh well I am still here no worries... I say mean things at the table, but it is just words... Frustration...

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is more to life than poker.

Don't ask me what there is, but I'm sure there's something.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You guys should be really ashamed of your self. Rigging it for action, but the most for the way you ruin people lifes.
Before i started this game i was a good guy who controlled his self and with a job
Now not anymore, i got fired at it for attacking my collegues.
That is because you mother****ers turned me from a good guy to a ****ing aggresive loose cannon.
Say something i dont like, call me bad at poker and i will ****ing beat you to half death.
All thanks to you ****ing site, you ruined my life and i ****ing hate my life.
If i didnt had a family, i would have commited suicide thanks to you site.
Just explain me why i win this 215 dollar, BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! And then i keep losing and now im at ****ing $43
What the cancer **** **** **** can i do now? My life is ruined, my dream is ****ed.
****ers like you should care about the constumors and not ruin their lifes.
Im sure people have commited suicide because of cancerstars but you dont care
only about the ****ing rake you get, well im fine with that
just rig it in a favored way for me, and not for the other people
they all can get cancer and die, their head can get beaten to shit i wouldnt care or give a cancer less
you need to help me get up again because that is what you promised when i started this shit
all this bullshit you do, you all deserve to die
what do i do now? You magically master rigs know it.

good to see Mike Matusow is feeling better

G

gqr31ff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
while there will be a break for a while but stupidity is better not to do and it's the alcohol still rubbish!

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ask yourself this, what would happen if you were to go on the same rant in a live poker room anywhere in the world? Booze-fueled or not, all the threats of violence against the staff alone would almost certainly have you removed instantly

Last edited:
H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude,

Look at this from the outside (objectively), taking what you've said in other threads into account:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/tournament-poker-59/stress-poker-253502/#post2478177

Poker makes you paranoid, but it's your life? You need help. Honestly.

Consult a professional or your irrational and addictive behavior will consume you. And send PS a thank you e-mail, as their banning you may save your life.

-HooDooKoo

C

ChrisPieaki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol how will it safe my life? They just ruined it by deleting my account. i got no goal in life so i just continue doing things i wanna make it big but yeah i made a mistake but how to get them to let me back in i did beg them but they say no so what can i do and btw in live poker i just say well too bad and go out and smoke but live is diferent its so different because there is no card control and you can see what people have at their faces how do i get to be let back in i do anything please

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol how will it safe my life? They just ruined it by deleting my account. i got no goal in life so i just continue doing things i wanna make it big but yeah i made a mistake but how to get them to let me back in i did beg them but they say no so what can i do and btw in live poker i just say well too bad and go out and smoke but live is diferent its so different because there is no card control and you can see what people have at their faces how do i get to be let back in i do anything please

They will never let you back in - move on with your life. You are too unstable to play online poker.

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

OMFG. Go get an education. At least learn to punctuate correctly.

You have ZERO chance of making it big. You should be very happy that PS closed your account so you can't give your money away.

-HooDooKoo

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
They will never let you back in - move on with your life. You are too unstable to play online poker.

That is bullshit you dont even know me

Chris --- You think that rage tilt and paranoia while playing poker are normal? You think they are qualities that players that make it big demonstrate?

I am an online pro and I feed my family taking money from spewtards like you (except at much higher stakes).

You can THINK whatever you want, but the simple fact is that you are a terrible fit for poker. Give up now, before the situation gets worse.

Good luck to you.

-HooDooKoo

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Quit Drinking
2) Quit Poker
3) Seek anger management course
4) See GP regarding depression
5) take up exercise
6) do voluntary work
7) rebuild your life

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i feel like i would mildly entertained with this guy at the table....til it all goes off the rails

intents09

intents09

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Request for Hillbilly, please never remove this thread. I am not sure I've ever laughed so hard in front of the laptop. I will treasure this.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah but i got a family so im still here of course but i need my PS account because PS is my life

Contradicting statements here.

It should say this...

"Yeah, I got banned from PS but I don't care because my family is my life".