Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I see many players complaining on different platforms about the lack of fictitious chips on PokerStars to participate in Home Games, I haven't gone through this for a month, as soon as I discovered that it is possible to collect them every 4 hours, from the PC or through the cell phone, I collect them whenever I remember, someday I'll make an account and I'll stop collecting, but while I'm remembering, I'll collect, I recommend that if you want to build a bankroll, homegames are a great option and these chips can help you, so remember to collect them.

Chips

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, you can buy them for money, they are so cheap that you just don't have to worry, but you can also buy them for free, as you say, as an option for many players

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Indeed, it should be very easy to get them.

I often see some players saying they usually forget to collect them and only remember when they're about to play a game. 😅

But it shouldn't be too hard to remember like once or twice a week to collect. ☺️

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
yes, they are very easy to accumulate actually ;)

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's not interesting to play fictitious chips, players play there mostly unresponsibly and that's why I don't like playing there

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
It's not interesting to play fictitious chips, players play there mostly unresponsibly and that's why I don't like playing there
Doesn't apply to CardsChat homegames though :)

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Because we never use these cards, some of us only remember them at short notice! LOL
I've been out of several games before... even knowing this way to get the chips! hahaha

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Indeed, it should be very easy to get them.

I often see some players saying they usually forget to collect them and only remember when they're about to play a game. 😅

But it shouldn't be too hard to remember like once or twice a week to collect. ☺️
Nah i'd easily collect them like once or twice a year and still never run out of chips (despite actually playing homegames)

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games Poker Chips - History of Chips