OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ROFL - that's awesome.

I've dealt a straight flush over straight flush hand live, FWIW. A guy who can rattle off exactly how many possible combinations of deck orders there are really ought to understand that the things he's talking about really aren't that uncommon.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ROFL - that's awesome.

I've dealt a straight flush over straight flush hand live, FWIW. A guy who can rattle off exactly how many possible combinations of deck orders there are really ought to understand that the things he's talking about really aren't that uncommon.
Yeah, that whole line is hilarious, because I've seen just as many wtf bad beats live as I have online. Actually, given that I've played more online than live collectively, the percentages might even be higher than online (but obv. don't have the data to prove that :p).

S

siiiiik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WHAT A JOKE! Its an everleaf room! There is no way they are going to compete with victory poker or minted and i guess they gave up on their shuffling system. Stupid marketing ploy

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haha, just caught this thread. Watched the vid and I think he called you a "retard" Oz! I would bet him 50 bucks that you could take him in a shuffling contest!