Cardschat & Best Noble Poker Player - The Contest!

N

Noble_Poker

Guest
Hello,

Many of you have filled our $5.00 online poker Survey and received $5.00 into a NEW Noble Poker account (I apologize, but this promo is only for new accounts). We have just launched a follow-on campaign - "The Best Noble Poker Player". So who are the best players? Well, in short, the best players are the ones that manage to build the largest bankroll from these $5 - and we are giving them another $500.00. Just like that.

If you lost the $5, you may still participate in the contest by depositing money into your account. However, in order to keep the contest fair, we have decided to limit the total deposits per player to $100 during March.

Please read http://www.bestpokerplayer.net/cchat/ all about the contest and feel free to post any questions/requests/comments/suggestions on this board - I will check it frequently.

There is still a month to play - so join now!


On top of the $500, we are adding another $100 to the best 3 players that have joined this contest via CardsChat - I will post a local leader board table every 1-2 on this thread using the player's User Name (the NPRxxxxx).


So here is a leader board as of late last night -- please note that a couple of players did pretty well in the early stages.

Good luck and let the best players win!

<<Leader Board>>

1. NPR34243772$158.03
2. NPR34426182 $83.62
3. NPR34325762 $34.05
4. NPR34255622 $30.27
5. NPR34246062 $29.66
6. NPR34356342 $24.70
7. NPR34435972 $15.34
8. NPR34399882 $13.05
9. NPR34325652 $12.94
10. NPR34422722 $12.40
 
Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
This is a great promotion so I urge you all to take part in it, lets see some people take their $5 bankroll to over $1000, that will be truely remarkable.
 
robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
I hope NPR34255622 or NPR34435972 win, but I dont want NPR34426182 to win. (Anyone on site think they're in the running?).
 
F

Freakakanus

Legend
robwhufc said:
I hope NPR34255622 or NPR34435972 win, but I dont want NPR34426182 to win. (Anyone on site think they're in the running?).
LMFAO!
 
N

Noble_Poker

Guest
post your names

You have rushed into an open door, robwhufc.

Whoever wants to identify himslef - please post below your NPRxxxxxx username and your Forum handle (or Noble's screen name) and I will replace it accordingly - it will make this thread REALLY fun and interesting.
 
N

Noble_Poker

Guest
Update:

(1) NPR34243772 $ 124.02
(2) NPR34455602 $ 78.75
(3) NPR34450042 $ 46.50
(4) NPR34255622 $ 37.48
(5) NPR34325762 $ 34.05
(6) NPR34246062 $ 30.04
(7) NPR34356342 $ 24.70
(8) NPR34399882 $ 24.15
(9) NPR34426182 $ 19.72
(10) NPR34325652 $ 13.03

OK - I will take a bite - I will double the CardsChat prize of every participant that identifies himself with his Forum name.

Post below your NPRxxxxx user name and your Forum name -- in order to be eligible for the double prize you must do so thru March 15.
 
N

Noble_Poker

Guest
LB as of March 5:

UserName ------------ Bankroll -------- Tot. Deposits
1. NPR34243772 ----- $94.39
2. NPR34455602 ----- $78.75
3. NPR34255622 ----- $41.32 ------------ $ 35
4. NPR34325762 ----- $31.65 ------------ $ 30
5. NPR34356342 ----- $24.70 ------------ $ 20

6. NPR34450042 ----- $17.55
7. NPR34246062 ----- $17.30 ------------ $ 35
8. NPR34426182 ----- $16.39 ------------ $ 35
9. NPR34422722 ----- $11.70
10. NPR34399882 --- $11.00

lot's of time to join, tons of opportunities to win the "Cards Chat Best Player" award
 
starfall

starfall

Visionary
My username is NPR34454642 - forum name starfall. First impressions of Noble Poker are pretty good (better than Pacific, lower stakes available than Paradise and InterPoker, but not that much Omaha action).
 
N

Noble_Poker

Guest
I was expecting to see higher bankrolls from CardChat's players - you guys are so knowledgable -- is it simply bad beats?

Remember, on top of the $500 distributed to the top-15 in the general contest (www.bestpokerplayer.net/cchat/), there are another $100 for CardsChat's top players.

1. NPR34243772 $ 80.99
2. NPR34255622 $ 63.31
3. NPR34325762 $ 31.65
4. NPR34356342 $ 24.70
5. NPR34450042 $ 19.30

6. NPR34246062 $ 17.34
7. NPR34419542 $ 16.95
8. NPR34422722 $ 14.93
9. NPR34426182 $ 12.31
10. NPR34486242 $ 10.00
 
robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Noble_Poker said:
I was expecting to see higher bankrolls from CardChat's players - you guys are so knowledgable -- is it simply bad beats?
No, most of our players are "so knowledgable" they wouldn't touch Noble Poker with a bargepole.
 
Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
starfall said:
First impressions of Noble Poker are pretty good (better than Pacific.

Better than Pacific:eek: , Rob they are better than Pacific!! Lets dump our bankrolls in there NOW!!!:D
 
zinzan1000

zinzan1000

Legend
Noble_Poker said:
You have rushed into an open door, robwhufc.

Whoever wants to identify himslef - please post below your NPRxxxxxx username and your Forum handle (or Noble's screen name) and I will replace it accordingly - it will make this thread REALLY fun and interesting.

Although i think this is a good way to gather interest and thank you for the chance to turn $5 into much more.
I also think that after filling in your questions form more than a week ago i would have it in my account by now.
Its hard to compete without the starter pack.
NPR34255312..........duffles

zinzan1000
 
F

Fish

Rock Star
Noble_Poker said:
mind if I simply ask "why?"

Mind if I simply ask what you can name about your site that is better than other sites?

E.g. Table selection -No.
Bonus clearing rate -No.


I challenge YOU to bring up something that makes your site better than ALL other sites. Just ONE thing.
Compare Rakes, compare bonuses, compare whatever you like, but let's hear it.
Go ahead, and discuss away. I would like to hear it.
 
robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
What Fish said, plus consistent disconnection problems (which cost me a lot of money, though this was a good few months ago now).
 
starfall

starfall

Visionary
Playing on there with the free $5, I've not had any disconnection problems. The bonus clearing rate does seem to be slow at low stakes. There is a better-than-average selection of SitnGo tables (especially the low stakes suitable for the $5 freebie), though, including limit Omaha High/Low, which is my preference. Definitely better than pacific poker, not the best perhaps, but so far they've seemed to have fairly solid software.
 
N

Noble_Poker

Guest
I appreciate your comments and here is my take:
table selection: keeps improving as there are more and more players in the system. I agree that there are rooms with more tables, but you will always find action in Noble Poker.
Bonus Clearing rate: I think that it is fair. Could it be better? sure, but I think that it is within the industry's range.
Technical Problems: This is a relatively new platform which has been SIGNIFICANTLY improved in the last couple of months. Will it NEVER fall again? it could (like every other system) but it is VERY stable now.

Reasons to join:

1. Unique promotion campaigns - $500,000 freeroll with a little chance to grab $100 Million

2. Many new players that are making their first steps in poker - some get the $5 and others join following other incentives

3. Lots of "free money" (we pour more than a few bucks every day to the $5 campaign) in the system makes the players loose. This is actually the basics of the food chain - the better players eat this money and the best "eat" them... :)

Check the overall leaders in the BestPokerPlayer competition (check the leader board at www.bestpokerplayer.net/prizes - 2 players are already at 4-digits from these $5 (one of them made a $25 deposit).


... and wait for follow-on surprises down the road ...

your comments are welcome - free speech!
 
N

Noble_Poker

Guest
(1) NPR34243772 $ 77.34
(2) NPR34255622 $ 63.85
(3) NPR34356342 $ 45.01
(4) NPR34246062 $ 31.70
(5) NPR34499082 $ 29.96

(6) NPR34325762 $ 26.85
(7) NPR34450042 $ 23.24
(8) NPR34426182 $ 20.62
(9) NPR34454642 $ 15.33
(10) NPR34422722 $ 14.93
 
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
holy crap one guys at 1400 buckers!!!
i wouldnt want to play with him
...though it's no $20 000 from $1 as Jesus Ferguson did ;)
 
holduplaya

holduplaya

Guest
ChuckTs said:
holy crap one guys at 1400 buckers!!!
i wouldnt want to play with him
...though it's no $20 000 from $1 as Jesus Ferguson did ;)

Holy shizznit, how long did this take him? is it true he did not make another deposit?
 
zinzan1000

zinzan1000

Legend
Noble_Poker said:
I appreciate your comments and here is my take:
table selection: keeps improving as there are more and more players in the system. I agree that there are rooms with more tables, but you will always find action in Noble Poker.
Bonus Clearing rate: I think that it is fair. Could it be better? sure, but I think that it is within the industry's range.
Technical Problems: This is a relatively new platform which has been SIGNIFICANTLY improved in the last couple of months. Will it NEVER fall again? it could (like every other system) but it is VERY stable now.

Reasons to join:

1. Unique promotion campaigns - $500,000 freeroll with a little chance to grab $100 Million

2. Many new players that are making their first steps in poker - some get the $5 and others join following other incentives

3. Lots of "free money" (we pour more than a few bucks every day to the $5 campaign) in the system makes the players loose. This is actually the basics of the food chain - the better players eat this money and the best "eat" them... :)

Check the overall leaders in the BestPokerPlayer competition (check the leader board at www.bestpokerplayer.net/prizes - 2 players are already at 4-digits from these $5 (one of them made a $25 deposit).


... and wait for follow-on surprises down the road ...

your comments are welcome - free speech!

How wonderful for you Mr. Noble Poker,
I see that you have not bothered to address my issue regarding $5 you promised for those that filled out your question form and downloaded your site.
It seems that justifying if your site is up to scratch is all that concerns you.
Please keep the $5 that you promised me for my time, i suspect you might need it more than i do.
It was nice of you to agree a price for my time but where i come from you dont renage on a promise.
When i first read some of the posts that were negitive i thought you were getting a hard time, of course now i know why.
 
F

Fish

Rock Star

Mind if I simply ask what you can name about your site that is better than other sites?

So your answer was NO?

Noble_Poker said:
I appreciate your comments and here is my take:
table selection: keeps improving as there are more and more players in the system. I agree that there are rooms with more tables, but you will always find action in Noble Poker.
Bonus Clearing rate: I think that it is fair. Could it be better? sure, but I think that it is within the industry's range.
Technical Problems: This is a relatively new platform which has been SIGNIFICANTLY improved in the last couple of months. Will it NEVER fall again? it could (like every other system) but it is VERY stable now.

Reasons to join:

1. Unique promotion campaigns - $500,000 freeroll with a little chance to grab $100 Million

2. Many new players that are making their first steps in poker - some get the $5 and others join following other incentives

3. Lots of "free money" (we pour more than a few bucks every day to the $5 campaign) in the system makes the players loose. This is actually the basics of the food chain - the better players eat this money and the best "eat" them... :)

Check the overall leaders in the BestPokerPlayer competition (check the leader board at www.bestpokerplayer.net/prizes - 2 players are already at 4-digits from these $5 (one of them made a $25 deposit).


... and wait for follow-on surprises down the road ...

your comments are welcome - free speech!
 
N

Noble_Poker

Guest
zinzan100, sorry for missing your other post

I checked in our database and it seems that you did not download Noble Poker through www.holdemsurveys.com/cchat/ so you are not eligible for the $5.00 bonus. Please note that due to anti-fraud measures, a user cannot download 2 Noble Poker clients onto his computer. I am sure that you and other players value our zero-tolerance policy against fraud.

Once again, I apologize for not getting back to you earlier on this.
 
N

Noble_Poker

Guest
Fish, you play with YOUR money where YOU want, though many others interpret our promotions otherwise as indicated by the rapid increase in the number of players in Noble. The food chain works .. :)

Enjoy the weekend!
 
Top